Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (50620 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AregbeFufu: 10:56am On May 28, 2020
Dareal90s:

E pain am, Okija man, Mr IBU still said he escaped being eaten in IMO state while on a movie set, what do u av to say about that?

And are we wrong about Okija? Don't Igbo's eat human? Prove me wrong.
Any shit you dig up in the SE, I'll show you hundreds from waste land.
Igbos don't come close to afonjs In the arts of fetish diabolism.
Diabolism is ingrained in the DNA of an afonja from birth.
As at age 15 the average afonja lad is already neck deep in rituals and fetishes.
It's a way of life there, very normal.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by BigDick70inch(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2020
I'm never in support the way the boy acted Oo..

But thenSAME BIBLE SAYS AND I QUITE"PARENTS DO NOT PROVOKE YO CHILDREN TO ANGER"

Many deadbeat Nigerian father deserve dis Oo..

When..u know u ain't ready for responsibility while bother to procreate and leave them to suffer ehn??

bigseank:
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Taiwojon(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2020
OMO NA BIG DISRESPECT BE THAT OOOOOOO

SEE THE BOY CANNOT WORK NI?
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by VicM6: 10:58am On May 28, 2020
cursed family.... who knows mayb his father fought with his own father too... now the cursed don dey pass from generation to generation...... last last d boy go kill him pman go use am do blood money.
karma is fucking real.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Taiwojon(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2020
OMO NA BIG DISRESPECT BE THAT OOOOOOO

SAY THE BOY CANNOT WORK NI?
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by KosiGee(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2020
SARSCoV2:
This what happens when you are used to waking up your parents with sliding tackle.

Not surprised a bit.

I was expecting this grin grin grin

You didn’t disappoint. cheesy
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by sisisioge: 11:04am On May 28, 2020
Wow! If he's old enough to throw punches at his father, then he should be man enough to feed himself. Rubbish pikin!

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by MENELIIK: 11:04am On May 28, 2020
mukthar2000:
chiii, Igbo's they don't love themselves for one, see how that guy with pocket of water look and pass in the video instead of him to separate the fight.

It may not be new to him being an Osu. Moreover, may be his own son just finished beating him he then went to fetch water to bath while waiting for another beating episode.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Olofin2(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Okija okija okija, for the past 2 decades okija is the only thing afonja has been screaming, when skulls and body parts are getting jacked on a daily basis In waste region.
Talk about eating human flesh, wasn't it just last year that an afonja guy and his mom pounded his female friend like eba and ate her for rituals.. lipsrsealed
Afonja skull mining cannibals, children will bore their parents grave, severe their skulls and run off with it to babalawo for rituals, that's the ones that even allow their parents to die peace fully.
We know the number of ritual shrines that were discovered in the waste land when police and OPC were looking for that kidnapped youruba elder with countless mutilated human bodies used for rituals.
Afonja, keep shouting okija that was discovered 20 years ago, when there are thousands of okijas in Ogun alone.

Efulefu, Dem say Mr ibu escaped being used as suya in imo state grin

They will eat demsev finish in biafuro land

4 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Olofin2(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2020
MENELIIK:

It may not be new to him being an Osu. Moreover, may be his own son just finished beating him he then went to fetch water to bath while waiting for another beating episode.

grin grin grin grin grin oga, u no well o. I dey roll for ground here

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Dareal90s(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Any shit you dig up in the SE, I'll show you hundreds from waste land.
Igbos don't come close to afonjs In the arts of fetish diabolism.
Diabolism is ingrained in the DNA of an afonja from birth.
As at age 15 the average afonja lad is already neck deep in rituals and fetishes.
It's a way of life there, very normal.
Says an Igbo yahoo boy, all the bad deeds in Nigeria were learnt from Igbos. Fulani learnt kidnapping from u, Afonja learn diabolical stuffs from u. What do u guys normally go to village to do every December? Na juju.

Your brother come back from Abroad u kill, u need money u use ur parents for rituals, drug pushing nd fake products, na still u. Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AlexyA(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2020
No matter what the situation is, do not raise your hands on an elderly ones not to talk of your own parent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7Tx6_8jJY.
To every fan and lover of Jenifa's diary, I present to you The top 10 emotional moments from season 1 -5. Feel the chemistry of falzthebahdguy aka sege and jenifa. Feel free to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Popularity(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2020
Abia State, lol. The first in everything ridiculous and abominable. The first in the list of Nigeria's State and Capital, lol. However, Igbo people don't give much respect to the elders as their culture does not encourage respect. Imagine the last born calling the first born by name. What did u expect from a child whose culture did not encourage to bow or prostrating for his father, mother and others? Who always say papa how far now? Anyway, not all of them

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Sh1g1d1: 11:22am On May 28, 2020
bigseank:
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by nanauju(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2020
1stola:
cheesy

Ọmọ alé jatijati

That's why some people use to say that in some regions, some children use kicks and slaps to wake their parents from sleep.
They were brought up like that.

I used to read up your comments & topics back then, they were something to look forward to. What happened? When did you become this frustrated. It's well o
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2020
Fragility6:

U dey apologize for saying d truth? Guy remove d 'I'm sorry'. who wan vex mk e vex

I wonder
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 11:27am On May 28, 2020
nanauju:

I used to read up your comments & topics back then, they were something to look forward to. What happened? When did you become this frustrated. It's well o
Lol
Nairaland mods can ban you for 5 years and force you to open multiple accounts...
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by NaMeAboki: 11:29am On May 28, 2020
When you are brought up with no respect - what would you expect from roundabout kickers!

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2020
A thread by a fool for fools.

Nothing indicates where it happened and why it happened. One idiot just got one video from God knows where, assigned names and his fellow fools are swallowing it already.

Rubbish.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AwkaFinest: 11:31am On May 28, 2020
Chineke, my blodas keep disgracing us. Even almajiri will not do this to their parents.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by HoliMaree: 11:33am On May 28, 2020
This man must have been excited when he heard the news of his new born son, he never knew that boys are only innocent until they reach puberty from then forth that same child can kill a living being including him if not careful

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Halimat04(f): 11:37am On May 28, 2020
Dis pikin don take ijebu weed oooo, shey him no hear say lockdown dey nd money no flow, omo aale....
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Okoroawusa: 11:38am On May 28, 2020
This is nothing but poverty. Na poverty cause this one.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by wink2015(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2020
I THOUGH IGBO BOYS ARE VERY CREATIVE AND HARDWORKING AND ENTREPRENEURIAL.

What is he still doing in his father 's house.

Can"nt he go and learn work to EKE OUT A LIVING FOR HIMSELF?

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Coronavirus84: 11:42am On May 28, 2020
Abuchi is a disgrace to human being. This thing is common here in the southeast, Igbo children doesn't have respect for their parents.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Lakes1: 11:46am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=light099 post=90041785][b] Africa has a whole lot of irresponsible fathers who hide under african immunity of fatherhood. Perhaps if Shekau's father and all our useless leaders' fathers were responsible enough, African race won't be what it is today.

[color=#990000][/color]

Imagine the rubbish u are saying..a full grown able man like this fighting his father over money when he can channel the same energy to hustle and feed himself... Not surprise tho...I guess its what you've also done before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.