Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72866 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 5:41am On May 30, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Sin is evil, which you know, y would God allow such..Jesus preach peace thru out, so sin is now liberty

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 5:44am On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Let me butt in. You don't explain supernatural events. It's just like asking how come you're able to breath? Who taught you how to breath? How come it's oxygen that we need to live and not nitrogen which is even more abundant in the atmosphere according to science?

If you can't answer these questions then you should accept that there are some things which are beyond our capacity to explain but does not mean they are not real or exist.
We needs oxygen to breath cause the elements in which we were designed with by the universe required oxygen for it survival...I bet u must av been pouring palm oil in ur generator
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 5:47am On May 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
150 Million Years ago cheesy cheesy

..& we're still in 2020... Common biblical stories that occurred <3000yrs ago ain't adding up, na 150million una dey talk about
Dates are not dated back then cause man wasnt concious of the world he lives in
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by maybet081: 5:48am On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Thought you said the universe designed all things. In terms of evolution, I'm sure you'll agree we have beasts more ferocious and adept at hunting than humans. Take the lion for example. I'm sure you'll agree that if things were naturally ordered around survival of the fittest, lions should dominate the earth since a lion to a human in combat, a lion will come out tops anyday all things being equal. Same with so many other wild animals. Survival of the fittest suggests that might is right. But you can agree with me that order is not followed. For example, we have more monkeys than lions, fishes than crocs and ants more than chameleons.

If you don't see the connection between sex and the existence of the universe then I suggest you take a minute from your Scientology books and just think. Assuming no sex, will the universe be as it is presently?
I love to see intelligent Christian like you, educated and wise .Those powerful, intelligent and rational arguments you presented is a complete evidence that religion is not a blind course like some scientists claim. rather it is a path for life . thanks alot.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 5:48am On May 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
your god is foolish for creating a creature he knows will rebel against him,this foolish god also sent his son to die for humanity sins instead of just killing satan,what a foolish god.there is nothing perfect about my system and your god did not create air.

Spot on
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 5:53am On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:
bros leave am, he never see correct problem for this life ,when you experience one, its then you will know that an Almighty God exists.
That it
To know god u av to av a problem
Y is that so..y CANT he JUST Show himself
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by maybet081: 5:57am On May 30, 2020
For a scientist who believes in his power of reasonings the story ends like a nightmare ,He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak, but as he poses for the last rock ,he was greeted by bounds of theologians who have been there for centuries.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by DataDash: 6:14am On May 30, 2020
I could go for some dino tacos right now
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 6:22am On May 30, 2020
fortran12:

God is real and your opinion about him does not matter in this case.

God is not real and your opinion does not matter in this case. grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by psalmistkakah(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Tomiwa69 post=90108573][/quote]
If you kill, steal is now imaginary thing. Why do we human have punishment for offender is not a sin against your fellow human and you seek for forgiveness. God is not punishing for sinning against Him, but for sinning against each other. That is y Jesus said seek for forgiveness of him that you have offended. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us..
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by TheSourcerer: 6:53am On May 30, 2020
OriOko88:

Same as your mom eleriibu
Mary was a ho , eat dirt
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by thatigboman: 6:53am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit
u forgot moses.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by TheSourcerer: 6:57am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

that's what's up .
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by TheSourcerer: 6:57am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

it's even in her titile hoely Mary
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by ayshacom: 6:58am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Pity urself for worshipping other species of civilization Because they came to ur universe to slave u Because humanity was just at his early age and had no or little knowledge about the world or universe there live in..Isn't these ironical..African is below the chain
We were colonized by white.and by gods
As a man you are going to die, Highest 80yrs. All this new techs decieving your eyes is nothing, what u are going to get is better and mighty from the king of the universe. No right religion deny you to enjoy this life with all it's new technologies but the key to enjoy all these things eternally is religion. Think well oo
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Listen son, its been a dinosaur eat dinosaur outthere in the world right from ages and aint noting change.

If you dont hustle for yourself, this resources wont be enuff to go round to everybody. Sit ur arze up!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by shadeyinka(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2020
aadoiza:

grin grin grin
��
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Proffdada: 7:34am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/the-age-of-the-universe-part-1/

this article tried to justify 6k+ year as the real age of the earth. You will see all the references there.

It is funny how the article depict scientific findings as mere guess work and conclude that the earth is 6k+ year because it is in the Bible and Bible is God's word which can never be wrong. Happy reading sir
it's a shame you couldn't point it out FROM the Bible.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Jahskid24(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2020
if you an atheist you have to reason this out. look at what the bible says about the God u doubt his existence at Isaiah 40:22 ► He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
what is the point here? "He sits enthroned above the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH."
note that this was written thousands of years before scientists were able to discover that the earth is spherical in shape and not flat as they used to think.
This alone is a strong reason to believe in the existence of a supernatural being
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 8:09am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

I dont blame Anything,anybody or any god for any of my short comings...my life my Destiny my future is in my hand..I read as hard as I can to understand and to able ti Explain..that is y am Always doing well in school and exams..I don't Remain Dumb and yet seek divine intervention when I only Put little or no effort in my academics..

So success is measured by the number of books you read?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 30, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!

Nairaland ban this man AmazingMOG for violating rules of engagement article clauses 2, 7, 8, 10 this is a severe case of violation and deserves to go for a full whole month ban!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by fortran12: 8:24am On May 30, 2020
maynia:

God is not real and your opinion does not matter in this case. grin
I thought you quoted a verse about God, now you claiming he is not real?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by elganzar(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Even in the bible...tell me How many sin or death Was in the name of Satan..but yet ur loving sky daddy has caused countless genocide..rape and slavery..the Only death caused by Satan which was job and his family wasnt even Without Gods consent.. When Satan said eat the fruit and ye shall become like gods..he Didn't lie..Y God was trying to hide the knowledge of the universe from man Eg by banning the study of astronomy.. Satan was Trying to Show us how to become immortals ourselves...y was was trying to degrade our species to feeding off his foot.. Satan wanted to show humanity how to fish themselves... Ur god is an oppressor.. A tyrant..an slowpoke entity who is hell bent on destroying the Human race or succumbing them to his authority .....If u actually read ur bible with logical reasons and not with a succumbing mind u will see the absurdity of these god u all speak of

lol,sir now wey we don chop the fruit shey e pay us?

Reminds me of the scene in lion king 1__ when Scar told Simba of the elephant grave yard, it was a dangerous truth...Simba (we) was not ready...Scar (The Devil) played on Simba's innocence, to get to The Father Mufasa(God)... In Simba's naive mind, uncle Scar was the cool one...but it was The Father that had to pay for the mistake, eventually He had to pay with His life...(I always fast FOWARD that part) He loves us that much sir...

I respect your believes tho I don't agree...You're not an atheist (cos you obviously believe in His existence), you're angry at him_ and believe Satan is even a better option...It will be rude of me to call you a satanist, but I think that is the closest word to your believe sir
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2020
billionguy:
who are u tomiwa?
I am that I am
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2020
Davido!!!. You are kidding
Siberia01:

davido is damn richer than
bieber
wayne
khaled
vin diesel
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2020
elganzar:

lol,sir now wey we don chop the fruit shey e pay us?

Reminds me of the scene in lion king 1__ when Scar told Simba of the elephant grave yard, it was a dangerous truth...Simba (we) was not ready...Scar (The Devil) played on Simba's innocence, to get to The Father Mufasa(God)... In Simba's naive mind, uncle Scar was the cool one...but it was The Father that had to pay for the mistake, eventually He had to pay with His life...(I always fast FOWARD that part) He loves us that much sir...

I respect your believes tho I don't agree...You're not an atheist (cos you obviously believe in His existence), you're angry at him_ and believe Satan is even a better option...It will be rude of me to call you a satanist, but I think that is the closest word to your believe sir
THANK u
But mind u,I am not an atheist,I am a freethinker and I am.Not angry at Anyone for any reason..
Also u cant compare the human story with a cartoon
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by omojeesu(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2020
Dinosaurs existed before humans came into existence but forget the millions of years.

As for Bible and its contents there are natural and supernatural events. Even if you reject the latter, there's ample evidence of the former through archeology and even as an atheist or free thinker, this evidence is there for you to acknowledge.

Geography and history lend credence to the Bible.

Egypt, the Pharaohs, Mesopotamia, rivers Euphrates and Tigris, the Red sea, the Sinai, the great Empires Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and the Roman Empire, the Emperors: Nebuchadnezzar, Cyrus, Augustus Caesar, etc.

Israel and Jerusalem and her Temple, priests and synagogues, Damascus and other Mideast cities.

Jesus Christ, the Apostles, Paul and his travels, etc

Atheism and free thinking can reject God and the supernatural and the miraculous, but to reject the entire Bible because of this not acknowledging the natural and its geography and history is indeed a high level of absurdity. The Toyota car saying Mr. Toyota never existed. The Robot denying its computer scientist who created it.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2020
fortran12:

There are comics about Thor and quotes from comics book.
Is Thor real?

Who created Evil according to what your fiction book said?
How hard can that question be?
Sheep
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

I Hail ooo
Even if god Show face now now..I av a lot of question to ask that two Face tyrant..but it funny how religious Dumbo's dont seem to ask themselves... Y would Satan and all Angels turn against god if he wasnt an oppressor...oppression begot rebellion... That Question will only be if god really created Satan as religious Dumbo's claim..yet instead of him to kill Satan..then killed his adopted bastard instead...and drowned the whole world..yet he still wondering y evil still exist..

Lol, a lot of people believe in the concept of "Hell Fire" and they seem not to be educable. A lot of people keep living a life of contradiction upon contradiction committing all forms of fallacy to be a religious person. Africa would be better if everyone started being rational and stop following all these Nazis Christian ideologies. Adolf Hitler killed enough Jews then, he felt he was doing God's work and felt Nazis were the real Christians. Africans were colonized by these Nazi Europeans and they brought this religious problems we face today upon us but Africans don't think
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by fortran12: 8:38am On May 30, 2020
maynia:

There are comics about Thor and quotes from comics book.
Is Thor real?
A being like thor existed, why is it that all cultures have some form of being with super powers? Where did they get the idea?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 30, 2020
fortran12:

Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

Who created Evil and darkness according to the fiction book?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 30, 2020
fortran12:

A being like thor existed, why is it that all cultures have some form of being with super powers? Where did they get the idea?

Then Zeus existed too.
And in those comics book he is the most powerful
Where does that put your God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.