Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72827 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 30, 2020
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 10:39am On May 30, 2020
kiddkash:

imagine if a man was God. his enemies will suffer
lol. You obviously didn't read your bible or Qur'an grin

Those two gods always punish their enemy and even promise eternal hell for them. They're worse than human in this aspect
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by MarthaGlobal: 10:41am On May 30, 2020
Liers. That's how they say they went to the moon. Thats how they say Alien exist. Awon Oniro AYE.. You can't leave little kids with them, they will reformat their brain with lies... Yinmu.
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/dinosaurs-turned-cannibalism-food-scarce-22096265
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 10:42am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
it's a shame you couldn't point it out FROM the Bible.

Tell me you don't believe in 6k years old universe according to the bible. Then I will take time to check and bring you the exact verse.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 10:47am On May 30, 2020
darediamond:

And where does the BIBLE says the shape of the Earth is Flat and the Earth's age is 6000?

By referring to What the BIBLE says about the Status of the Earth, I am making you realize that before Man start to go outside the Earth to see what are outside there in the space, the BIBLE you derailed have talked about this Earth status in the Space Thousands of years before your mortal scientists arrive.

I am an Independent Free Energy Reseacher, having wound and Pulsed so many different type of coils geared towards aligning with UNiVERSAL DIVINE LAWS of Magnetism and Electricity that paves way for the Earth hanging in Space, I can AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG IN YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THE BIBLE AND UNIVERSE.

Those your controlled Scientist says the Air is empty. But apart from various types of Gases, the Air contains Electricity which is Positively Contantly Charged more than the Ground which is Condensed Negative.I

To TAP® power from the Air and Ground, constantly, then One must think beyond the Man-made law of "Energy Can Neither Be Creted Not Destroyed".

What your Mockery Evidence Oriented Scientist around the World does not want you to know is that WHEN ENERGY CAN NOT BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED, ***then it can be TAPED***!!!!!!!!!

Then the Question Arise: How can it be Taped?
Answer: Wind your Coils Clockwise CounterClockwise and Centertapped the Secondary. This way, you disbelief and or disobey the Anti-lenz law or First Law of Thermodynamics.

Being a freethinkers is being in self-enslavement to invisible wicked forces that would never make you Think Outside the Box in other to appreciate the Life-Giver whose real Name is Jehovah.

At bolded is enough not to engage you in academic discussions. Your perception about science world is shallow. What a shame.

You know nothing about science.

You only read from those pages written by religious guys that claim to be independent scientists.

Funny enough, these guys will accept whatever (scientific discovery) align with bible but will reject whatever is against it. What a delusional mind
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Have you seen the footprint yourself sir? Can I have the picture?

You can Google it....

It's in osun state
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Image123(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol...please quote where I said I believe this research.
Now please can you tell me how it's possible for a snake or donkey to talk?
How a man can live for 969 years?
How a man can divide the sea with his bare hands?
How a man can raise rotten bones back to life?
How a man can walk on water?
How a man gets swallowed by a fish only to live in its belly for three days.

If you can answer these questions logically , then I'll know your education was not a waste. Don't throw in insults, just respond logically.

You told someone "See you condemning a research even with clear evidence." This implies that you respect, regard and believe the research.
As for all your questions, they are possible by the power of God. BTW, logic is not supreme, neither is it a prerequisite for reality. Love, forgiveness, mercy are not subjects of logic for instance. I want to believe that you do not deny or disapprove their existence.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
simple, in the early days the telomeres of the chromosomes retain their original structures because they are less bombarded by cosmic radiation. Also, man still retained a bit of immortality from the garden of Eden

Bro you still haven't answered my question.
How does a man part the sea?
I'm waiting.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
even if God wipes out the world just and unjust, He's still God. You can't question His actions. He's not bounded the rules of men

Yeah, don't complain when Fulani herdsmen wipe out your kind in the north too.
They're only following your God's footsteps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by MorataFC: 11:49am On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit
God doesn't need to prove anything to u, believe anything you choose to believe, but sooner or later you have to face him on judgement's day.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2020
fortran12:

God is real and your opinion about him does not matter in this case.

Yeah, Godzilla is real too.
Clown.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2020
darediamond:

Thousands of years ago, it as been recorded in the BIBLE that the Earth is Hanging upon **NOTHING**.
As a "FREETHINKER" you call yourself, what can you say about that?

But the same bible said the Sun and the Moon was stopped, as if they move around the earth.
What can you say about that? undecided
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by elganzar(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

I don't Mind if u really call me a satanist tho..even my family don dey call me lucifer already...But mind u I didnt limit my research to the two religion alone..I explore other religion..and I took it to myself to search for any Satanist I can find online..not one tho but many..I dont mean all these Nigeria Babalawo cause Those are not satanist but worshipers of other god..I look into their view for more knowledge.
I did my research well with logical Thinking... But Cause of the society I find myself..it might kill me if I tell about all the outcome of my years of research

I'll like to know more about your research sir...
I finished an encyclopedia on Greek mythology (and scandevian theories) about three years ago
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:05pm On May 30, 2020
Wawelexy:

You can Google it....

It's in osun state

Below is what I found on Google.

As a geologist with years of field work. I have found similar foot like impression on rocks.

1. could it be that all of those rocks were visited by men of God?

2. Similar footprint was in makkah (I saw it myself during my pilgrimage while I was a Muslim),and the claim is that it is the foot print of prophet Ibrahim (Abraham). Which shows his approval for Islamic religion

3. There is another one on (òkè sunnah) ín Ilorin and Muslims do go there to pray cos they believe it's the footprint of early Muslims that came to ilorin.

Now before giving geological explanation, can you now see that these foot print must have another explanation? Based on the points above.

P. S. Muslims and Christians cannot be right simultaneously. They have different doctrine. So why did God gave both footprints as sign of authenticity

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:12pm On May 30, 2020
elganzar:

I'll like to know more about your research sir...
I finished an encyclopedia on Greek mythology (and scandevian theories) about three years ago

You are on the right track. But bear in mind that truth hurt sometimes.

The results of your research may show you that life has no meaning, and this may lead to depression and lack of purpose.

Please be prepared to create a purpose for yourself. It could be helping humanity, finding pleasure in scientist discoveries, enjoying good meal, enjoying good sex etc.

Just create a reason to be alive.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
even if God wipes out the world just and unjust, He's still God. You can't question His actions. He's not bounded the rules of men

We can question him if he is trying to oppress us. We can even overthrown him grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

This does not proof anything. I do say oh my God too because it was imprint in my brain from childhood by parent and society. It becomes involuntary action for me.
would you be saying oh devil too? after all we all have that imprinted in our sub conciousness too
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:20pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:
would you be saying oh devil too? after all we all have that imprinted in our sub conciousness too

NO because we were made to believe devil is evil.

Even though I'm agnostic about God and devil.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I have done my research. That's why I told you that there's a God who created us all and the universe too. It's not a natural selection or evolution. None of this has been proven in any way. Most of their proofs have been dispatched. That's why I also put those same questions to you. That you don't see or feel something is not prove of it's existence. You don't see air but believe it exists anyway. You don't see your mind but you're in constant communication with it all day. You don't see the stratosphere, ionosphere etc but accept their existence. Why then do you wish to disprove the existence of God? Does it make you uncomfortable that you have to account for your deeds someday and you'd rather believe it's not true so you can do what you wish to do?

Except those things you mentioned can be proven. cheesy
Nawa...
Trying to compare air with some imaginary, non-existent god.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:26pm On May 30, 2020
I think It is not that bad to hold on to some sort of belief. It is bad when you think or claim that those beliefs are the absolute truth.

I think every believers (especially Muslims) should be willing to re-interpret or discard any part of their scripture that preach violence

IMAliyu:

I think everyone some people needs some form of belief system to make logic of the world and how to act.
Most people on the planet come from an environment with one religion or another. The religion itself is a belief system and so they are raised in it or adopt it.

I've had to contend with the idea that if I wasn't born into a Muslim family, I probably won't be one and wouldn't had found a convincing enough reason to convert, and I'd be defending whatever other faith I was born into, like I do now. This is my reason why I don't have an issue with someone having a different belief to me.

As for the afterlife, just be a good & honest person, if a God exists and is just and fair he will look at your actions, not what you think and if he doesn't you will just be gone, but at least people will remember you for how virtuous you were and you will have left the world a better place than you met it.

Slightly modified.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

No because we were made to believe devil is evil.

Even though I'm agnostic about God and devil.
good, now why would you call on something that does not exist to you in your dying moments? what is the purpose? when life is gradually fading away before you and you begin to see another thing to this life.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:30pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:
good, now why would you call on something that does not exist to you in your dying moments? what is the purpose? when life is gradually fading away before you and you begin to see another thing to this life.

Do you understand involuntary action sir? That explains it.

Someone brought up by atheist will never say such. Have you heard Oh my gush, oh my goodness before? They are gradually replacing the God.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:
would you be saying oh devil too?

No he won't because he didn't grow up saying that.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Except those things you mentioned can be proven. cheesy
Nawa...
Trying to compare air with some imaginary, non-existent god.
the truth is that there are some things your mind cannot comprehend or explain no matter how much research you engage in, there is a point you cant go beyond
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Do you understand involuntary action sir? That explains it.

Someone brought up by atheist will never say such. Have you heard Oh my gush, oh my goodness before? They are gradually replacing the God.
yea I do, I'm a physician by the way.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:

Saying oh my God, or shouting Jesus does not mean one believes in them. It's just because they grew up learning those things.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:
the truth is that there are some things your mind cannot comprehend or explain no matter how much research you engage in, there is a point you cant go beyond

Here we go again. Have you asked yourself why God would choose to give us a brain that can't comprehend his existence and his message?

I don't think that should be difficult for God to do. Even some robots knows their creator with certainty
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:

Then if your mind can't comprehend or explain somethings, how did you arrive at the conclusion that there's a god who'll throw everyone who doesn't serve him into an everlasting furnace?
Answer.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:
yea I do, I'm a physician by the way.

OK. That's the conclusion on that aspect. It's involuntary action.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 12:37pm On May 30, 2020
onyxo76:
IMAliyu:

I think everyone some people needs some form of belief system to make logic of the world and how to act.
Most people on the planet come from an environment with one religion or another. The religion itself is a belief system and so they are raised in it or adopt it.

I've had to contend with the idea that if I wasn't born into a Muslim family, I probably won't be one and wouldn't had found a convincing enough reason to convert, and I'd be defending whatever other faith I was born into, like I do now. This is my reason why I don't have an issue with someone having a different belief to me.

As for the afterlife, just be a good & honest person, if a God exists and is just and fair he will look at your actions, not what you think and if he doesn't you will just be gone, but at least people will remember you for how virtuous you were and you will have left the world a better place than you met it.

Sir, do you agree with this write up?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Then if your mind can't comprehend or explain somethings, how did you arrive at the conclusion that there's a god who'll throw everyone who doesn't serve him into an everlasting furnace?
Answer.
let's wait for that final day...
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onyxo76(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Sir, do you agree with this write up?
I have no objections, every one has his own beliefs and destiny

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.