Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72764 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by tunary(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Even in the bible...tell me How many sin or death Was in the name of Satan..but yet ur loving sky daddy has caused countless genocide..rape and slavery..the Only death caused by Satan which was job and his family wasnt even Without Gods consent.. When Satan said eat the fruit and ye shall become like gods..he Didn't lie..Y God was trying to hide the knowledge of the universe from man Eg by banning the study of astronomy.. Satan was Trying to Show us how to become immortals ourselves...y was was trying to degrade our species to feeding off his foot.. Satan wanted to show humanity how to fish themselves... Ur god is an oppressor.. A tyrant..an slowpoke entity who is hell bent on destroying the Human race or succumbing them to his authority .....If u actually read ur bible with logical reasons and not with a succumbing mind u will see the absurdity of these god u all speak of
Tomiwa you get mind you no dey fear. na God you dey refer to like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by vaxx: 7:48pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
Pics

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/dinosaurs-turned-cannibalism-food-scarce-22096265
if the lockdown continue and economy crash to negative without help or assistance. that is what we happen to us as human....

Fish In the water are doing daily.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by AmazingMOG: 7:48pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!

3 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by maak400: 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

Apologies Boss,

Knowledge is profitable, it's all for the goal of learning

Don't bcoz if this not patronize your boy, kindly see the thread on my signature for testimonies,

Thanks
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by pippimp(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerians must have dinosaurs DNA.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by shadeyinka(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different
But these same heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited succeeded in changing the whole world while you whine about aimlessly like a swine!

8 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
Exactly what happened in Biafra 50 years ago.
It till goes on in that region up till today.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by gungab(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
Incredible

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different

To be candid bro, you are a useless dependent free thinker, you just sit down at one corridor of your room while depressed imagining unnecessarily, you are waiting for someone to fed to you with evidence of what had happened in the days of Jesus Christ and before Jesus Christ, and the holy bible was made as a documented evidence for you to believe, even the where Jesus Christ was buried was still being preserve in Israel, yet you still can't believe all what have been shown to you but you can still be arguing in ignorance because of your useless imaginations and views. Go out there to the field and gather some facts or evidence to prove your point against the bible and Jesus Christ tomb stone in Israel.

10 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by juman(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2020
Assumptions.
Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Dr7Manhattan: 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Calm down
Anyone can practice their religion
You don't believe?
Ok
No need to be an extremist
Let them be

8 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Abasman007: 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Exactly what happened in Biafra 50 years ago.
It till goes on in that region up till today.
mumu.... Go and play with sand fool, people like you are supposed to be in North Korea, trouble spiking, discord spewing bastardozed he goat!!

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit

Oh my God!!! I don't think that guy said anything wrong by saying his opinion about Oyibo discoveries and theories as per dinosaurs for you to insulted him this much and turned the swipe on biblical statement.

Bro this is uncalled for I must be honest with you.

5 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Jokerman(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Numerouno94:

Ur penaldo will start soon.. grin

Lol... Same with Madam Eibar cheesy
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by PericomaNwankwo: 7:58pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

No mind am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by juman(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerians leaders feed on the blood of the masses.
Masses are suffering so much.

One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by apexx5292: 7:58pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 1362941[/color]
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2020
nanizle:

You don't believe dinosaurs existed? even with all the evidence?

But you believe dem bible stories with zero evidence?

My brother, your case is different. cheesy
Another atheist spotted. Why are they so pained that they are after my mention upandown. You are a typical fool if u dont believe the Holy Bible and everything that happened in it for just few thousands years ago but believe this dinosaur that they claimed to have existed for more than hundred million years ago. Give ur life to Christ bro, He's the only one that can save u, not dinosaur nor scientists. Mind u, i studied a science course and im correct to be addressed as a scientist, and i have read so many books/articles that are enough to change my belief but i still stand my ground. Peace...

4 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by DSoj(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2020
Abeg make we hear word. Dem go just dey bobo us. Common cure for tiny CoronaVirus, dey can't find, they talking sheet about 150m yrs ago. Wetin make we come do about that.
Mchewww

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 29, 2020
maak400:

Which of the oil perfumes has pheromones,
Baccarat Rouge or Mood oud satin, both by Maison Kurk Francis
Thanks Boss
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kgb101: 8:00pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
confused atheist spotted! Everything you stated above happened few tens of thousand years ago. Apart from other known and glaring evidences of the existence of noah's ark, holy spirit, immaculate conception of Christ, virgin Mary, Jesus's crucifixion, etc, the Holy Bibles is the ultimate evidence we've got. I sounded more delusional and confused when you called Jesus Christ a thief, God on the throne a tyrant while you hail, asslick buhari and other Nigerian politicians that contributed to your miserable life. Bro, you need Jesus Christ in your life. Go to the nearest church/pastor/reverend father to confess your sins and freed of these satanic bandages/shackles before it's too late. Peace.....

When it comes to religion people suspend logic and common sense. Hopefully you wake up someday.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by jrusky(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Calm down
Anyone can practice their religion
You don't believe?
Ok
No need to be an extremist
Let them be

Don't appeal to him that is how madness begins like a joke because he is already barking and bitten wood.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

I think this guy is sick and needs help. I will hand you over to Holy Spirit

3 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by ojimuf(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2020
Such an interesting findings. I hope humans don't end up like that.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 29, 2020
ednut1:
scientists can infer from evidences like the one above

The evidences are insufficient for the claims they come up with, we all know that's the truth...

Designing animals based on random fossils and bones doesn't really mean those creatures actually looked that way or even existed as a matter of fact.

Do you know that evolutionary scientists during slave trade believe Africans were monkeys still evolving? This is a fallacious part of science I do not agree with.

4 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Dr7Manhattan: 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
jrusky:

Don't appeal to him that is how madness begins like a joke because he is already barking and bitten wood.

I don't see the need to be telling people not to believe in God
I believe in God
If you don't
Ok
But don't tell me what to believe in.
That's were problems come in
He needs to be educated that

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Its insufficient for the claims they come up with, we all know that's the truth...

Designing animals based on random fossils and bones doesn't really mean those creatures actually looked that way.

Do you know that evolutionary scientists during slave trade believe Africans were monkeys still evolving? This is a fallacious part of science I do not agree with.
its left for others to try and do theirs. We all know the work may not be 100% right

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 29, 2020
Abasman007:
only if your father used condom...... But Sha wait and see how your life will end.

Pls use condom we don't want a generation from your insane balls roaming the streets of hell with you...

Mumu

the fear that guide you don't guide me.
Which hell you talking about?
Christian hell or Muslim hell or Hindu hell?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kiddkash(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

your view is good. if you ever find yourself in any difficulty, don't ever utter God. Please help me.
till the day you grow old,don't ever utter God's name

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Bunk20: 8:06pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
confused atheist spotted! Everything you stated above happened few tens of thousand years ago. Apart from other known and glaring evidences of the existence of noah's ark, holy spirit, immaculate conception of Christ, virgin Mary, Jesus's crucifixion, etc, the Holy Bibles is the ultimate evidence we've got. I sounded more delusional and confused when you called Jesus Christ a thief, God on the throne a tyrant while you hail, asslick buhari and other Nigerian politicians that contributed to your miserable life. Bro, you need Jesus Christ in your life. Go to the nearest church/pastor/reverend father to confess your sins and freed of these satanic bandages/shackles before it's too late. Peace.....

More like it, very good response. Am sorry for quoting u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.