Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72878 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by lekspot01(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
illicit:
Yoruba people say " fish, na him fish dey eat"

Ibile... Y you no complete am... At times this una English no dey good....
Eja ni Eja n je sanra...... Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Hypocrit: 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
T
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
I came to see 150million years old pictures and they are showing me trash grin

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Goodman247: 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Listen son, its been a dinosaur eat dinosaur outthere in the world right from ages and aint noting change.

If you dont hustle for yourself, this resources wont be enuff to go round to everybody. Sit ur arze up!
true word,life is about survival of the fittest, eat or be eaten

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Mdmelijah: 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
Seriously shocked
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by codedlee(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
Abeg who snap am
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Millennialaku(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
those two people arguing above me should get a room abeg angry angry

no noise here angry
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Richyspice(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
Imagine how this things go taste for soup!! Kai iya put I trust you
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Kbs468(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Listen son, its been a dinosaur eat dinosaur outthere in the world right from ages and aint noting change.

If you dont hustle for yourself, this resources wont be enuff to go round to everybody. Sit ur arze up!
Thank you my brother

That is why we are inviting all and sundry to come over and have a share of $5,000,000

Ask me how?

see the below

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Gladiat4: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
Hiut
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Even in the bible...tell me How many sin or death Was in the name of Satan..but yet ur loving sky daddy has caused countless genocide..rape and slavery..the Only death caused by Satan which was job and his family wasnt even Without Gods consent.. When Satan said eat the fruit and ye shall become like gods..he Didn't lie..Y God was trying to hide the knowledge of the universe from man Eg by banning the study of astronomy.. Satan was Trying to Show us how to become immortals ourselves...y was was trying to degrade our species to feeding off his foot.. Satan wanted to show humanity how to fish themselves... Ur god is an oppressor.. A tyrant..an slowpoke entity who is hell bent on destroying the Human race or succumbing them to his authority .....If u actually read ur bible with logical reasons and not with a succumbing mind u will see the absurdity of these god u all speak of
Why are you so disrespectful?! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by tunary(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
almost all animal and even humans do cannibalise
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Damcolly08(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2020
Na fish fish dey chop fat...
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by MrSensor(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit
you are very stupid(fool) . A Fool says the is no God. One day you will die and face the truth.

10 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different

Ur a free thinker cos ur a fool. U dont have sense at all. Just keep ur mouth shut

7 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
interesting

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by GeniusVincent(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2020
Okie dokie
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different

freethinker abeg explain?

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by nanizle(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Oyinbo sha with this their illusional and imaginary animal. Gather here if you don't believe in the existence of both dinosaur and dragon.

You don't believe dinosaurs existed? even with all the evidence?

But you believe dem bible stories with zero evidence?

My brother, your case is different. cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Naijaarchive(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by ednut1(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2020
Iamundisputed:
I don't believe all the stories about dinosaurs cos it is based purely on fossil record and scientific assumptions.

Nobody can claim to have any clear idea of how these dinosaurs lived back during those times cos humanity never even existed...
scientists can infer from evidences like the one above
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Abasman007: 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

mumu

3 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:
Lol.... We already know that some dinosaurs were carnivorous, so cannibalism can't be ruled out of their lives.

Dinosaurs may have existed with humans, actually no one knows how long Adam and Eve lived in the garden of Eden before sinning

So u contribute in non Messi nd Ronaldo thread?

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Jokerman(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2020
Numerouno94:

So u contribute in non Messi nd Ronaldo thread?

Lolssss
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by jumper524(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
Las las Na speculate una dey speculate.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:

Lolssss
Ur penaldo will start soon.. grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
maak400:
This poster is always bringing up unfounded and cooked up history of million years ago based on so called scientific carbon dating shit. I don’t know why mods keep pushing unsubstantiated stories like this to front page. Is the earth even up to a million years? undecided
Apologies Boss,

Knowledge is profitable, it's all for the goal of learning

Don't bcoz of this not patronize your boy, kindly see the thread on my signature for testimonies,

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Joggerzconcpet: 7:48pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit

I think you are mentally deranged

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.