Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love (58242 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2020
bizz:

But they r running away from the North to the South.

Shouldn't we be worried?

What r the plans of the Arewa people for the Almajiris?

You are wasting your time and words going back and forth with someone clothed fully with hypocrisy!!! Please, give this up!!!

The day the North is ready for progress we all will bear witness to a true revolution... Let the poor ones stay brainwashed!!! I couldn't be bothered even if I chose to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by gambia(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2020
Arewa this , Arewa that, This is just one in a million, its oppression, what about the Almajiris roaming about the streets, begging for what to eat. Total Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by gungab(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
I like the calmness in this thread wink

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by determination26(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
And one of them got divorced in the process. Nigerian women trying so hard to be who they've never and will never be.
I don't know whether social media has been a blessing or curse.
fk001:
SALLAH VIDEO: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands Under Lockdown

Known for their beauty as well as their incredible wears, Arewa (Northern) women who are often perceived as conservatives and reserved, may have busted that myth as they took the opportunity of the confinement occasioned by the novel Coronavirus pandemic to lighten the sparkles around their love lives with their spouses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCuyFb8PJeU

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157257184802703&id=96184337702

Come and help us celebrate love

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2020
This AREWA crap is pure stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Apologize(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
The first woman Busty. Kai

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by ContractKiller: 10:09am On May 28, 2020
And Arewa women never collect, even the filthy Bambi Allah beggars never collect

Plead:
Southern Nigerian women can’t relate because most of them only know how to collect....

4 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by gambia(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2020
prettytasha:
But the wide gap between the rich and poor in northern Nigeria is alarming . I wonder why they can't really educate and empower thier people

Their people rather.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by sarmuel97(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2020
That's cool
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Topmaike007(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by MansoryMX(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:
What's all about Arewa recently

They are trying to rub it on our face that they own Efcc and this country, that they can eat embezzles funds openly and we can’t

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
that money nor rich 100k , moto wey full Toyota factory , you buy 1 dey do shakara

Allah bless my Muslims friends for me

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by WorWorBoy: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
I need this tbh lol cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by rovher: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
bizz:

Shouldn't we be worried?

I think he chickened out ... Damn ....

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by engrchykae(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

Arewa Is our identity. Moreover is Sallah we need to lavish what we have in our reserves we will replace it in few weeks to come. Sounds cool right
almajiri is your proud culture.
I hope the almajiris were able to celebrate the sallah as HUMANS

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
The North : the divide between the rich and the poor is as wide as the Atlantic ocean. If by chance their will be a revolution in this country it should start from the north.

It should, but it won't. In fact, it never will even if other parts of the country are taking part in the revolution.

The reason?

Religion and cultural nuances.

The prime belief is that if you are poor, it's your destiny and Allah must have so deemed it fit. Ditto for if you are rich. Never mind that you may have stolen the wealth of the nation. It's still Allah's handiwork.

6 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Owaincouncil: 10:13am On May 28, 2020
So the OP was going from house to house with camera to see what they were doing during lockdown or some scenes in kannyhood movie

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by engrchykae(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

No, no dont worry they are big boys they can take of themselves or let me say we know what do with them. Is our concern. smiley
yes you know what to do with them.
The time for using them would soon come, electioneering,that's the only thing they are good for and being a Canon fodder for Boko Haram
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Bighead9: 10:14am On May 28, 2020
Igbo's and IPOB terrorist right now.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by crackhouse(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2020
Arewa this Arewa that this days me I no understand o. It's like their religion is allowing them to show off these days.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Bighead9: 10:14am On May 28, 2020
Igbo's and IPOB right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by olisaEze(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2020
I don’t seem to understand why some pipo r juss trying to love-vendor this Sallah to the rest of the country like it’s Christmas! In a period where extreme levels of poverty have been depicted across the northern states, some pipo there are struggling in a bid to outdo d next person as if they are spending loot!

Anyways all I’ve seen are cash and cars, no class yet!

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Babisha10(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2020
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by 1stola: 10:15am On May 28, 2020
OSUs won't like this...

3 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Ykc2(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2020
Is more easier for a saudi muslim to convert to christianity than for you to see northerner from no where to become a millionaire or for a poor northerner to marry a rich man's daughter in the north, northerners shared their people into 2 categories the rich and those that believed that allah made them poor that is not their right to be rich,can you imagine that yaradua's daughter married a governor to become 4th wife than to marry a nobody in the north,

6 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by delawal: 10:16am On May 28, 2020
backward people

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by AmazingELixir: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Why are Arewarians flaunting affluence somuch this period in the social media space...Buhari must be doing them very well at the expense of awa oyel money.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by idonhammer: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
Yenefer show us what you got. grin grin
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Fredoallan: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
bizz:

Shouldn't we be worried?

Stop wasting your time, you chatting with the real almajiri not arewa. Almajiri full NL grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Bighead9: 10:18am On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:
What's all about Arewa recently

Painment loading. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.