Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love (58242 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Yenefer(f): 11:34am On May 28, 2020
idonhammer:
Yenefer show us what you got. grin grin
I'm not married, even if I'm. I don't think I will be that reckless

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by honeyB2018: 11:38am On May 28, 2020
That is good, but will it stop their men, from going after 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, if not 6th wives?

Please everyone, reading this, I have something bothering me for long now about very beautiful and educated Hausa /Fulani women graduates
Why is none of them, posted down South here for their NYSC service?
Universities in the North are daunted with this class of ladies, but once they graduate, none is ever sent here, but our ladies from the South are constantly posted to crannies of the North for sNYSC service.
Who has noticed this, and why is it so?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sagay212: 11:39am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

Arewa Is our identity. Moreover is Sallah we need to lavish what we have in our reserves we will replace it in few weeks to come. Sounds cool right

Lavish us with pictures of your people slaughtered by your fellow evil arewa terrorist herdsmen. Lavish us with pictures of your almajiris who are hungry and have nothing to eat during the celebration. Lavish us with pictures of your numerous IDP camps.
Your are showing us pictures of people lavishing stolen govt money in celebration of Eid while millions of almajiris are hungry and your fellow arewa people are being killed by arewa terrorist herdsmen and bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2020
ThereIsHope:
The richest people in Nigeria?
The Hausas.
The poorest people in Nigeria?
The Hausas. embarassed
What a coincidence!
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by perdollar(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2020
dey can afford to waste it bc it is not theirs. crude oil go soon finish aboki go go do shoe shining or Mai gate or Mai gworo
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Seunfretty: 11:45am On May 28, 2020
honeyB2018:
That is good, but will it stop their men, from going after 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, if not 6th wives?

Please everyone, reading this, I have something bothering me for long now about very beautiful and educated Hausa /Fulani women graduates
Universities in the North are daunted with this class of ladies, but once they graduate, none is ever sent here, but our ladies from the South are constantly posted to crannies of the North for sNYSC service.
....northerners cherish there females than males therefore they prevent them from traveling down and leaving there comfort zone on the contrary, the number of female graduates is not really much cos dey rarely send there daughters to school...only there elites do so ...here in Yoruba land you will see a trader who makes a meagre amount from her business selling her wrapper and taking loans to send her daughter to the university ...that's very scarce in the north and the educated females are not soo many....even there universities is much dominated by pple form other tribes
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by honeyB2018: 11:46am On May 28, 2020
Sagay212:

Lavish us with pictures of your people slaughtered by your fellow evil arewa terrorist herdsmen. Lavish us with pictures of your almajiris who are hungry and have nothing to eat during the celebration. Lavish us with pictures of your numerous IDP camps.
Your are showing us pictures of people lavishing stolen govt money in celebration of Eid while millions of almajiris are hungry and your fellow arewa people are being killed by arewa terrorist herdsmen and bandits.

Why is there hate and anger towards one another on this platform? If you don't have any meaningful word to say, why don't you keep quiet. Look at the trash the man above me is spewing. God forbid.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sagay212: 11:51am On May 28, 2020
AnanseK:

That is what the southern press wants you to assimilate.

Young Northerner looking for unskilled labour have been going to the south for over 100 years now. Same as southern artisans, traders , skilled and semi skilled workers from the south going to the North to earn a living.
The lockdown brought out this movement more clearly. These migratory workers have always moved in lorries and trucks just as huge numbers of Igbos move to the north in night buses.

Almajiris are younger and they are a Northern problem , they have nothing to do in the south.

The difference is one group move in night buses with AC. They pay up to 15k transport fare and enter into the north gallantly without springing up any form of suspicion. When the enter, they go do their business of selling in their shops no matter how small. Most importantly, they never ever attempt to attack or kill anybody in the north.

But you see the group from the north are smuggled inside a lorry with about 50 cows and goats under terrible stinky and dirty condition all the way from the north to the south. They hide inside these lorries..WHY?
and when they get to the south, they have no house to go or shop to open. Yes some of them do petty jobs like shoe makers, sell pepper, soya, doya, or fruits or dustbin carriers or fetch water. But majority of them are beggars and they are quick to attack and kill their hosts over the most senseless things you can ever imagine. Almajiris are not only little children, their are plenty of almajiri adults too.

YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE? IT'S CLEAR

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sagay212: 11:56am On May 28, 2020
honeyB2018:

Why is there hate and anger towards one another on this platform? If you don't have any meaningful word to say, why don't you keep quiet. Look at the trash the man above me is spewing. God forbid.

The truth to you is understood as hate and anger. It will be hate,anger and trash to you because you think you are not affected. Olodo!
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by executive12: 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
Arewa women pampering their husbands with money? You mean with their husbands' money? The usual thing among Northerners is for the wife to sit at home and be hidden from public view. The women usually don't work (for the financially comfortable ones). They just stay home and get fat. The husbands buy everything.
So where will an "Arewa woman" find money to spray the husband? Clowns.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by honeyB2018: 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
Seunfretty:
....northerners cherish there females than males therefore they prevent them from traveling down and leaving there comfort zone on the contrary, the number of female graduates is not really much cos dey rarely send there daughters to school...only there elites do so ...here in Yoruba land you will see a trader who makes a meagre amount from her business selling her wrapper and taking loans to send her daughter to the university ...that's very scarce in the north and the educated females are not soo many....even there universities is much dominated by pple form other tribes

No my dear, if that is the reason, then something is wrong. We are talking about a National Service, formulated to promote National Unity and Understanding. So the Southerners, who are posted to the nook and crannies of the North, are not valued by their parents abi?
Remember, these ladies by their level of education are enlightened minds.
People really have to speak out on this . It's bad and in badl light

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Kingrefreshed: 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:

Ya.....
Sounds extremely cool

But how about those Almajiri flooding the streets??
Wouldn't it be a nice idea helping them out instead of this SM show-off

Not Hating tho....

I am igbo but I played the video 3 times.

Let's focus on the message the video preachs atlest for once and try not to deviate.

It's very beautiful to appreciate beautiful things.

I wish today's women (both Christians and Muslim's) will learn how to humble themselves and be a wife. Be very contented and comfortable in your position as the wife.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
Where are the remaining three three wives?

Propaganda
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by executive12: 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
Plead:
Most southern Nigerian women can’t relate because most of them only know how to collect....

In terms of 'collecting', the Northern women are actually worse. The men have to be buying everything in the house. The wives usually don't work. Among the Northern elites, it's a thing of pride for the wife not to be working.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nuclear99(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2020
ThereIsHope:
The Hausas.
The Hausas. embarassed

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by honeyB2018: 12:14pm On May 28, 2020
Sagay212:

The truth to you is understood as hate and anger. It will be hate,anger and trash to you because you think you are not affected. Olodo!

What you have just dished out, is nothing but raw bitterness and anger, from the depth of your heart, your tone is a clear indication that you are not happy with what was posted, if this is what you called the truth, I will not be surprised, why your life has not been any better than it should be, when there is no Joy in your heart, that the families are happy and you are calling for pictures and posts that reminds one of the bitter past. Sorry for you.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Agugbadin: 12:16pm On May 28, 2020
Very nice, Keep it up.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 12:21pm On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:

Ya.....
Sounds extremely cool

But how about those Almajiri flooding the streets??
Wouldn't it be a nice idea helping them out instead of this SM show-off

Not Hating tho....

in every region or country, no matter how you tried their will always be people that are poor. It will be better for to concentrate on those guys fighting for agege bread to feed
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 12:29pm On May 28, 2020
Sagay212:

calm down the hate is too much. they said hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Seunfretty:

I bet you have never been to North. go to northern school and see. stop laying and saying what u don't know
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sagay212: 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
honeyB2018:

What you have just dished out, is nothing but raw bitterness and anger, from the depth of your heart, your tone is a clear indication that you are not happy with what was posted, if this is what you called the truth, I will not be surprised, why your life has not been any better than it should be, when there is no Joy in your heart, that the families are happy and you are calling for pictures and posts that reminds one of the bitter past. Sorry for you.

You need to use your head and stop being emotional or better still GTFO and stop mentioning. If my comment is not the truth to you, then please leave me the phuck alone. I stand by my comment and don't give two phucks what you think.

Oh I see how better your miserable life is if you can't stand the truth.

TRUTH HURTS!
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by AMvanquish: 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
ThereIsHope:

The Hausas.

The Hausas. embarassed

Yeah. it's the best of Both Worlds
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
post=90042431:
Beautiful scenes. kiss kiss

Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the right person.

Just give a woman what she wants and watch her pampers you to high heavens with everything in her disposal.
Give her 2 million Naira and watch her empty her account of 15 million Naira for you in less than 2 months!

The WALL of a solid relationship begins with a solid WALLET.

Love wantintin....... kiss kiss kiss

All of us @ [color=#006600][/color] go love ooooooooo...... tongue
ur back again n I'm back, you keep making the mods ban me, well you can't gag the truth forever. Hope you've been paid since I got banned

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by phelonrays: 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I am igbo but I played the video 3 times.

Let's focus on the message the video preachs atlest for once and try not to deviate.

It's very beautiful to appreciate beautiful things.

I wish today's women (both Christians and Muslim's) will learn how to humble themselves and be a wife. Be very contented and comfortable in your position as the wife.
it's obvious you miss understood the write-up bro, @the emboldened, I'm not a tribal bigot as far as that comments is concern....
I was only asking the Poster question about 'Arewa' which He answered and referred it as their 'Pride', then I followed it up with that comments...

I didn't condemn the video nor it's massage...
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sagay212: 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

calm down the hate is too much. they said hungry man is an angry man.

It is not hate. It is what it is....the phucking truth. They should go fix up. I wonder what some of you learn from your religion that you hype so much. You are cool to see millions of kid homeless and hungry while their leaders steal public funds to live lavish. I mean the Eid is supposed to be celebration of love, helping especially the weak but these ones are coming here showing us some bull.shit and get angry when we say show us the other side? You won't speak against or get angry about boko haram, herdsmen and bandits killing your people anyhow, you won't speak against millions of homeless almajiris who are hungry and being shipped gradually to other regions to beg. You won't speak about the IDPs but will be quick to pull out your swords when people say certain truths about your religion. You want to choose the part of the religion that favours you.

I really don't understand who is hungry between me and millions of your people who you refused to show love to during Eid, instead you flaunt your wealth to taunt them. Maybe you should tell us the jobs the people in the video and pictures do so we know they are not spending free govt money.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
For the mods DAT keep banning me hope ur problems are solved in dis world, I don't give a rat's ass about being on nairaland, my life doesn't begin n end in nairaland, n for DAT dead meatseller; I've already known ur kind of person, you can stoop low to lick asses just for little change.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Kingrefreshed: 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:
it's obvious you miss understood the write-up bro, @the emboldened, I'm not a tribal bigot as far as that comments is concern....
I was only asking the Poster question about 'Arewa' which He answered and referred it as their 'Pride', then I followed it up with that comments...

I didn't condemn the video nor it's massage...

You sound very Matured and reasonable Bro. Good luck
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by honeyB2018: 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
Sagay212:

You need to use your head and stop being emotional or better still GTFO and stop mentioning. If my comment is not the truth to you, then please leave me the phuck alone. I stand by my comment and don't give two phucks what you think.

Oh I see how better your miserable life is if you can't stand the truth.

TRUTH HURTS!

What is inside potrays the outward manifestations. You don't have a life, that is why you cry for the bitter past, go get a better life, that my message to you.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
fk001:
SALLAH VIDEO: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands Under Lockdown

Known for their beauty as well as their incredible wears, Arewa (Northern) women who are often perceived as conservatives and reserved, may have busted that myth as they took the opportunity of the confinement occasioned by the novel Coronavirus pandemic to lighten the sparkles around their love lives with their spouses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCuyFb8PJeU

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157257184802703&id=96184337702

Come and help us celebrate love

It was really beautiful, grin but there's something in Hausa songs that makes me laugh. I don't know why, they should add that Indian vibe na, this one string instrument they always use for their music, is very funny, but the voices are soothing.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sagay212: 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
honeyB2018:

What is inside potrays the outward manifestations. You don't have a life, that is why you cry for the bitter past, go get a better life, that my message to you.

Abo.ki wey get life, leave me naa.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by fk001(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2020
honeyB2018:

My cousin was posted to Enugu she was scared and didn't go she had to wait for the next batch and she was finally posted to Abuja. I and all my siblings served here in Abuja. Most of the northerners don't want to serve in the south for their own personal reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.