Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) (41171 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:
The only time the black man understands the concept of inequality and being profiled based on a certain standard is when he is faced with racism. They will now cry like a child that someone collected toy from. When they are among their women, it is to be walking about with black prick- acting more important than internet.

Give yourselves the same advise you give women- WORK FOR THE EQUALITY AND RECOGNITION YOU SEEK, GLOBALLY. What have you done for the world, apart from bragging about your big cucumbers? grin grin

Cry from today till tomorrow, racism, just like other sorts of inequality would last a long time. If e pain you too much, come back to Nigeria. Men are worshipped here.

Your pain as no cure grin buh get these into your blocked head, if whites trample on blackmen like rug understand somewhere beneath the rug there is an underlay .. you are that foam grin
mumuhantas the weight of the rug on an underlay shuldnt be a topic to wail about especially when a foot is on the rug.
Olodo take time to re -educated yourself, the black man wuld alway bring something to the world table, asides researching black men dick how about a study of black's invention,

https://www.history.com/news/8-black-inventors-african-american

https://nlipw.com/in-honor-of-wipo-day-10-nigeria-inventors/
dear women please STF if you guys cannt catch up.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2020
]I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement

U re a foolish bastard for this comment , same goes to those who liked your comments,the few blacks who detest whites don't make moves to harm or maim the whites in any way.only those white rascist acting like beast.your fellow black brother was killed all you did was open your stupid mouth to say nonsense. I wonder when some blacks would have sense and value who they are

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
kendrick9:
You are really dumb...
Next time seek information before polluting this space with fabricated lies

take your anger and use it to protest on the street for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
youwanbanme:

Your pain as no cure grin buh get these into your blocked head, if whites trample on blackmen like rug understand somewhere beneath the rug there is an underlay .. you are that foam grin
mumuhantas the weight of the rug on an underlay shuldnt be a topic to wail about especially when a foot is on the rug.
Olodo take time to re -educated yourself, the black man wuld alway bring something to the world table, asides researching black men dick how about a study of black's invention,

https://www.history.com/news/8-black-inventors-african-american

https://nlipw.com/in-honor-of-wipo-day-10-nigeria-inventors/
dear women please STF if you guys cannt catch up.

how about black men in africa invention?

so only 8 invention??

most black men are always proud when they say who have the biggest dick, they can you a racist if you say they have small dicks

when it comes to to iq research who has the highest iq, they say shouting racism.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by babatunx(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:
The only time the black man understands the concept of inequality and being profiled based on a certain standard is when he is faced with racism. They will now cry like a child that someone collected toy from. When they are among their women, it is to be walking about with black prick- acting more important than internet.

Give yourselves the same advise you give women- WORK FOR THE EQUALITY AND RECOGNITION YOU SEEK, GLOBALLY. What have you done for the world, apart from bragging about your big cucumbers? grin grin

Cry from today till tomorrow, racism, just like other sorts of inequality would last a long time. If e pain you too much, come back to Nigeria. Men are worshipped here.

For real? You make it look like only the African Man suffers from the societal ill of Racism. Like the female gender of African descent are kinda immune to it...

I'm marvelled!!!!

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Blacks are a disgrace to humanity. Na why whites no fit respect us. We contribute nothing of note to the world

How about you shut your ignorant ass up nigga and go make some research. the message is not respect us , the voice is live and let us live.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool grin

See how they are crying all over my mentions. They should choke on it. grin

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Reference(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
I repeat again.This has nothing on Nigeria. We have wider racial chasms, deadlier religious intolerance and deeper prejudices running through the length and breadth of Nigeria. Once more. We have massive timbers stuck in our eyes. I wonder how we manage to see the speck all the way across the Atlantic.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by CapitalBank: 1:55pm On May 28, 2020
fortran12:

Until they focus on him
carry your Nigerian mentality go front.

Na this attitude make Nigeria be like this
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

so only 8 invention??

most black men are always proud when they say who have the biggest dick, they can you a racist if you say they have small dicks

when it comes to to iq research who has the highest iq, they say shouting racism.

You want to argue with someone whose h-factor is present even in his typing? grin

“Your pain as no cure...”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by ibkayee(f): 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

See how they are crying all over my mentions. They should choke on it. grin
Pshhh lol

But there’s a lot of truth to what you said to be honest

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by babatunx(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Address all and stop whining only when you lots are affected. grin grin grin

Really? "You lots" ?

Like no woman has ever been at the receiving end of the disease of Racism? Rosa Parks will be disappointed that this is coming from a fellow African woman...

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On May 28, 2020
ibkayee:

Pshhh lol

But there’s a lot of truth to what you said to be honest

They conveniently missed it and are now telling me black women are involved. As if they care about the black woman before. Nonsense and ingredients. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
babatunx:

Really? "You lots" ?

Like no woman has ever been at the receiving end of the disease of Racism? Rosa Parks will be disappointed that this is coming from a fellow African woman...

Oga, leave black women alone. Stop acting like you guys give two fcks about your women before. Are white women no longer rushing you people for your big cucumber? I thought they start rushing una the minute you get visas. Hahahahahahahaha grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

Tribal bigot you are here spew trash abi...what had Fulani herdsmen being doing in Yoruba land. You guys are so foolish that you prefer to raise false alarm in other people’s region while your region is on fire!!! You are also part of the problem...
then stop shouting racism because we had it in waste region
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Sterope(f): 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
grin
pocohantas:

You want to argue with someone whose h-factor is present even in his typing? grin

“Your pain as no cure...”

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by bakynes(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
wait o are u serious they called the cops on eto? For what exactly that he can't afford the watch or that rolex aren't made for blacks?
Tommy Hilfiger once said his clothes was not made for people of Colour and if he knew they would like his clothes like that he wouldnt have been a designer. Oprah invited him to her show and wanted to clarify if the statement she read was true and he indeed said Yes he made that statement and Oprah told him to leave. Oprah was also threatened with the police trying to buy a Jewlry in Switzerland because the Attendant didnt know who she was.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by scoundrel(f): 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
This pussy British boy knows nothing about true racism. In England whites troll using racist tactics, but in the US the whites there mean their words. He should go back across the pond to eat crumpets with tea every four hours. Lol at him falling for troll bait. Dummy.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Opiletool(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2020
Michealky:

Racism isn't about skin, its about race and ethnicity eg, white, Caucasian, black, Asians

Dude we are discussing skin here. Language is a feature, not a major. A race could have different languages.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by fortran12: 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
CapitalBank:
carry your Nigerian mentality go front.

Na this attitude make Nigeria be like this
What are you talking about?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

so only 8 invention??

most black men are always proud when they say who have the biggest dick

when it comes to who have low iq, they say shouting racism.

i dropped two links, i knew someone like you wuld come ..check the second link, its 4 naija.
By low iq i presume you talking of intelligence & brillant performances especially in education, you might wana read these then do your research b4 you discredit it

https://www.nairaland.com/2082484/why-it-nigerian-students-abroad
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 2:41pm On May 28, 2020
youwanbanme:

i dropped two links, i knew someone like you wuld come ..check the second link, its 4 naija.
By low iq i presume you talking of intelligence & brillant performances specially in education, you might wana read these then do your research b4 you discredit it

https://www.nairaland.com/2082484/why-it-nigerian-students-abroad

Dude, your high grade means nothing, if those high grade cant change the society you came from, soon you will soon blame it on the govt.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by adontcare(f): 2:50pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

lol so blunt n true
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Minemrys: 2:52pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement
you just won't understand. I bet u haven't been hated in ur life. If u have, u won't give a damn.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2020
Even on a thread like this, we cannot unite with one voice against a common threat. Black man
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sonofanarchy(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2020
jrusky:

Bro with apology to Seun 8 his NL crew. Bro you are stupid for that pooh coming out of that your gutter stinky mouth.

You dont deserve to be a living soul talkless being black. Do you know the definition of racism? Have you ever live outside your village to feel racism heat ever in your life
Bro get lost from here I swear you are upsetting me already.

Go to Russia and see what the bastard Skin Head will do to you block brain. Go to Germany and see racism. Go to Belgium and face the Vlaams Block people. Go to Italy etc and feel racism heat you will melt ....I repeat get lost with immediate effect.

Your moniker says it all who you are. You dey vex me I swear
suck my dick dweeb
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
wait o are u serious they called the cops on eto? For what exactly that he can't afford the watch or that rolex aren't made for blacks?

Yeah for real, they called the cops..
it’s possible their usual customers are white and it might look strange seeing a black man in he store. But it’s still racist to profile a customer based on colour. We are in the 21st century where riches are not exclusive to white people...

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by iqiq: 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
Cool
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by baiaon(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
bakynes:

Tommy Hilfiger once said his clothes was not made for people of Colour and if he knew they would like his clothes like that he wouldnt have been a designer. Oprah invited him to her show and wanted to clarify if the statement she read was true and he indeed said Yes he made that statement and Oprah told him to leave Oprah was also threatened with the police trying to buy a Jewlry in Switzerland because the Attendant didnt know who she was.
This is an internet rumour.I watched the episode of the Oprah show he was on and he vehemently denied the rumour (I can't find the clip)
He appeared on the Wendy Williams show a few years ago and thesame issue was brought up and he still denied the claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve5YNphiysc&t=362s
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by feedthenation(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2020
It is good he spoke his mind against racism.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement
You deserve some accolades my man. So true.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:

you just won't understand. I bet u haven't been hated in ur life. If u have, u won't give a damn.
He is asking a question. Nigerians that are here that are revivalists are crying rubbish about racism. As for me why we are still being treated this way is because most of us have no self respect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.