Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) (41171 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by edoairways: 3:10pm On May 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

That should include the hundreds of millions of Europeans immigrants in America

Sometimes the way you people talk eh undecided
Yes including that are you satisfied now?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:
The only time the black man understands the concept of inequality and being profiled based on a certain standard is when he is faced with racism. They will now cry like a child that someone collected toy from. When they are among their women, it is to be walking about with black prick- acting more important than internet.

Give yourselves the same advise you give women- WORK FOR THE EQUALITY AND RECOGNITION YOU SEEK, GLOBALLY. What have you done for the world, apart from bragging about your big cucumbers? grin grin

Cry from today till tomorrow, racism, just like other sorts of inequality would last a long time. If e pain you too much, come back to Nigeria. Men are worshipped here.
I swear you really have sense
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

It will seem as if you’re making sense cos of the length of words you’ve put up there but you are not. Racism is not the same as tribalism. And your proposal isn’t realistic, just tell me one race in the world or one common skin coloring that love themselves in the manner you have described above. If it is so, Iran and Saudi will not be planning to wipe each other out of the map for decacdes, after all they are both Arabians, infact if you’re not very familiar with them you won’t know the difference between them. Iran and Israeli will not want to wipe each other out too...cos you know what, they are both Arabians and they are aware of it.

Your whole post would have made sense if you knew Iran are PERSIANS!!! But you didn't!!

Did you say Israelites are Arabians shocked

Anyways, bye bro
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Lordkross(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
iamadonis2:
Trump emboldened America's white population.

Modified

So some Nairalanders have been quoting me with rude and offensive comments. I'll address you all now:

1. For the guy who assumed I'm a kid cos of my opinion. Who's thought process is immature now?
2. Why am I accusing Trump. His body language is offensive. He believes in restoring America's glory particularly for the Whites in America. Anyone saw Trump WH briefing fracas with the Reporter? Trump was mad racist in that clip. It's not just about the Blacks now; Trump is encouraging a look-down on Immigrants in the US.

Most Nigerians are foolish and over-religious. Majority of those are the Christian's (I am one) who believe that Trump is somewhat Godsent.

Trump is a beats in sheep's clothing, he's an opportunist, he looks for weakness and takes advantage of it.

Ever wonder why Americans need the help of a Public speaker more than any country in the world? The answer is total brokenness. If you appeal to their hearts boom, you're in money (Votes in this case).

Trump is evil, in the midst of over 100k deaths, the highest in the world, he still talks voter numbers.

Buhari's body language on these hate killings in Nigeria and that of Trump is just the same.
It will continue until black wake up and take a stand.

America is even worse than a shithole country.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by winterfell007(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement

I don't get it either. Yes! Nobody condones that tragic incidence but that doesn't mean we should stir up racial hatred against the white population. Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sonofanarchy(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2020
winterfell007:

I don't get it either. Yes! Nobody condones that tragic incidence but that doesn't mean we should stir up racial hatred against the white population. Two wrongs don't make a right
that's the problem with blacks they are quick to claim the victim, we'll understand the Whites are racist but how long are we gonna be acting like a weeping child, you make them feel superior when you Play the racial card.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by enomakos(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
Blame the parents of these racists
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:42pm On May 28, 2020
LMAO grin grin grin
pocohantas:
The only time the black man understands the concept of inequality and being profiled based on a certain standard is when he is faced with racism. They will now cry like a child that someone collected toy from. When they are among their women, it is to be walking about with black prick- acting more important than internet.

Give yourselves the same advise you give women- WORK FOR THE EQUALITY AND RECOGNITION YOU SEEK, GLOBALLY. What have you done for the world, apart from bragging about your big cucumbers? grin grin

Cry from today till tomorrow, racism, just like other sorts of inequality would last a long time. If e pain you too much, come back to Nigeria. Men are worshipped here.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:47pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

Are you really this dumb!! racism has nothing to do with inequality. blacks shouldn't be killed cause they are black. hating someone cause of gender is "misandry/misogyny" while hating someone cause of skin colour or any visible racial trait is called "racism". If you can't see the difference, it's left to you.
FYI,It does because the white and other races see themselves as superior to blacks and shpuld not have same rights as them and if not for the civil rights movement in the US.Blacks will not have same rights as whites.
It can be likened to the feminism movement (which clamours for same rights for both genders) because these movements have been clamoiring for equal rights.
Next time read her post carefully and comprehend better.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by MissEfe(f): 4:07pm On May 28, 2020
Star war
The last jedi..
My favorite actor
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2020
Opiletool:

Do you know the meaning of racism? We are talking about skin, you're talking about language.

you are allowed to kill your black brother but cry foul when they get killed by a man of different colour?

until we learn to love and defend ourselves, we will forever be second class humans in the eyes of the world

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
Similar to the movie which I watch SLIM AND QUEEN
Say no to racism we are one same blood running in our veins
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
Cousin9999:

The so-called black people opposing him are obvious FAKE accounts by oyinbos. That person is not Nigerian.

Crackers have tons of fake accounts pretending to be black all over the internet. That's how stupid and worthless whites are. They even pay people to help them pretend to be black online.
I see, I didn't know about such practices, this white supremacist mentality is disparaging
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
luminouz:

Your whole post would have made sense if you knew Iran are PERSIANS!!! But you didn't!!

Did you say Israelites are Arabians shocked

Anyways, bye bro

Lol...ofcourse I know Iranians are Persians....but the truth is Persians are Arabians....it was when problem such as racism and tribalism started that they'll differentiate....

oh no go and read history and you'll know that Israelis are from Syria...maybe you don't know 'll those Arabians including Israeli are descendants of Abraham...lol
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by HBB1(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

Lol...ofcourse I know Iranians are Persians....but the truth is Persians are Arabians....it was when problem such as racism and tribalism started that they'll differentiate....

oh no go and read history and you'll know that Israelis are from Syria...maybe you don't know 'll those Arabians including Israeli are descendants of Abraham...lol

What are you saying bro?

Do Iranians identify as Arab?

Do you know them more than themselves?!
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2020
ibkayee:

Don't think she's justifying racism, the power structure in Nigeria significantly favours men over women, I believe she's saying these same men don't seem to understand this concept until it happens to them in the form of racism (arguably different and with its own unique nuances but parallels can still be drawn)

I agree with you that gender inequality exist, more profound in third world countries, even Nigeria. But I do not agree that any similarity can be drawn here at all...racism affects both gender, the murdered guy could have been a lady, so would she have said same?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Address all and stop whining only when you lots are affected. grin grin grin

So to you now racism only affects the male folks huh. I’ll remind you when a female black gets served, you know it will happen also, it’s an unfortunate norm in the US.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

What you just said is ignorant and wrong

Iranians are PERSIANS

Saudis are ARABS

Israelis are JEWISH

They ARE NOT the same

Yes all those appellations you listed up there were borne out racism. Iranians, Saudis and Israelis all have a common root. You can do a little google research. Historically they all come from Abraham, a young Syrian man who left his fathers country and his children later given a promised land and called Israelis (descendants of Jacob).
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by TheNigerianPers: 5:23pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement

Don't be naive. When has a Black person's hatred for whites got a person killed?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Dude, your high grade means nothing, if those high grade cant change the society you came from, soon you will soon blame it on the govt.

Easy gurl !! stop shifting the goal post ... you insinuated men of your color has low IQ .. which necessitiated my responses with a link
Education is necessary buh not mandatory to change my society, commitment,selflessness & patrotism are components needed to transform nigeria not academic portfolio.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

So to you now racism only affects the male folks huh. I’ll remind you when a female black gets served, you know it will happen also, it’s an unfortunate norm in the US.

Sweetie, my point was very clear, but you can twist it all you want. I just made some party jollof, with chicken wings and fried plantain. If you really wanna do this, I can give you some. So, you have energy to go do it with someone else.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Legendguru: 5:55pm On May 28, 2020
Oh
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Tapout(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2020
iLUCID:
The guy sef na savage grin see as that one go disgrace us for there cry

I swear..like who the fvck asked where u are from undecided I dey go track the down for Twitter, he must deactivate his account. Kai!!! [b] sad sad sad[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by compton11(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
shut the mess up u stupid.

how many hate on white has cost white genocide by black people?
how many hate on white by black people has make white hate all their facial feature including their skin?

how many hate on white by black people has make white died people on false rape charge?

think with your brain before u write something u stupid sellout idiot.

I don't even know whether u are white sef.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by rafcrown(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2020
I hate Racists and I don't greet or play with racists
If racists overstep their boundaries with me, it won't be easy.
Racism is evil.
All racists will rot in hell.
I hate all racists Including any soul supporting the racists.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

They conveniently missed it and are now telling me black women are involved. As if they care about the black woman before. Nonsense and ingredients. undecided

Really, black men don't care about there woman grin buh ;
A black man sent you 2 school & paid your tution outrightly, your dad must be white
A black man gave you ur 1st & current job, you earn a living ... your boss must be white.
A quick check on your statement of account i can bet my 3rd balls ... 80% of the credit transfer you get is from these black men that don't care grin your maga must be whites.
You are a woman today because a black man made you (simp or no simp) grin .... indeed your pain has no cure wail on

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Sweetie, my point was very clear, but you can twist it all you want. I just made some party jollof, with chicken wings and fried plantain. If you really wanna do this, I can give you some. So, you have energy to go do it with someone else.

Seriously if you make comments like this just to appear funny, you really need to reconsider, atleast not on sensitive issues like this. And even for your age, I know you have issues with some guys on this forum cos of their misogynistic views, which I completely understand. but hey you shouldn't be like them by being insensitive.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:50pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

Seriously if you make comments like this just to appear funny, you really need to reconsider, atleast not on sensitive issues like this. And even for your age, I know you have issues with some guys on this forum cos of their misogynistic views, which I completely understand. but hey you shouldn't be like them by being insensitive.

More reason they should choke on it and wail on. I have no fck to give. You eating the rice or nah?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2020
youwanbanme:

Easy gurl !! stop shifting the goal post ... you insinuated men of your color has low IQ .. which necessitiated my responses with a link
Education is necessary buh not mandatory to change my society, commitment,selflessness & patrotism are components needed to transform nigeria not academic portfolio.

you dont know anything about development

if education is not mandatory to change a society why are there no illiterate running western society

You need proper education to transform society,so who is gonna be the inventor, scientist, illiterates and patriotic people

education is the core of development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.