Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) (41164 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Cousin9999: 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
Say it again for the people in the back, Boyega.

[img]https://i./8Rrn.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Michealky: 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
Opiletool:

Do you know the meaning of racism? We are talking about skin, you're talking about language.

Racism isn't about skin, its about race and ethnicity eg, white, Caucasian, black, Asians

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 12:29pm On May 28, 2020
Tmb78:
Typical!
I think you should take your own advice and smell away since the stench from your bigoted soul is disturbing you.

Haha grin grin

Yes that one pain am well well.
You will die here today.

Have you brushed your teeth? Now I command you born Baztard to beg me for forgiveness of I will curse you to Die madafaka! grin grin
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Did you watch the full video, he was drunk driving. He resisted arrest before he was handcuffed.

Now because he was a blackman that is why it made news.

But I have watched video of a white cop tasing a white granny, how come it didn't make news.

Is everything okay over there?
He was drunk driving? yes
He resisted arrest but was later handcuffed? yes
He was killed...why?
was his offence worth him been killed? why wasn't he charged? why wasn't he taken away after he was arrested, instead he was killed.
Is everything up there logical to you?
It's people like you who support and promote the barbaric act of our police force.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2020
Cousin9999:

It's a white. Report them.
?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Come and delete it for me.

Boyega acts in white movies, want to be popular for white audience also collect white people's money and I am sure, must have dated a white girl before.

If white people are so racists, how come he has that opportunities in their world.

If white people are racists then he should move to nollywood.
trust me, if I have access to your phone right now,I won't only delete the crap , I will throw the phone inside water as well to save us from more future craps.....
Show me the part where Boyega claimed all whites are racists and I will take u serious.. trying to bring Hollywood into the whole saga is not it at all...and wait sef, na whites and blacks developed Hollywood to this very great stage it is right now,Black community contributed as much as the whites,even in the music industry... so Boyega has every right to be a part and
Incase u dunno ,there are white investors in Nollywood industry as well and we have whites acting in some of Nollywoods movies already,whats now all the fuzz about Boyega's career in Hollywood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:
I like how this actor says white people are racists but act in white people movies.

Hypocrite.

C’mon hear yourself...act in white people movies? Is there a legal dichotomy btw white and black movies...pls you guys should stop commenting off point, face the real issue .

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

Okay, if you think it's an attack on black men, it's okay then. I assure you their are a lot we don't even get to hear off from MSM. so many black women in jail, some killed but backed up with a stupid order or a well coordinated plan to show they were well in place.

You people know how to make everything a racial stuff.

I have always see a pattern.

First,picture a white cop on a black man.
Second, an ngo gets the pictures and starts contacting black celebrities on social media to spread the news.
Third, the mainstream media picks the news
Fourth, protest happens.
Blacks in faraway land starts commenting online forgetting they have a worst police force that carries AK 47 and kills anyhow.

Nobody care to ask what happened, what rule did he break, how did he die etc.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:
The only time the black man understands the concept of inequality and being profiled based on a certain standard is when he is faced with racism. They will now cry like a child that someone collected toy from. When they are among their women, it is to be walking about with black prick- acting more important than internet.

Give yourselves the same advise you give women- WORK FOR THE EQUALITY AND RECOGNITION YOU SEEK, GLOBALLY. What have you done for the world, apart from bragging about your big cucumbers? grin grin

Cry from today till tomorrow, racism, just like other sorts of inequality would last a long time. If e pain you too much, come back to Nigeria. Men are worshipped here.

You’ll think you’re making sense by trying to draw similarities btw 2 different things...so you don’t know there’s a difference btw racism and tribalism?

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

C’mon hear yourself...act in white people movies? Is there a legal dichotomy btw white and black movies...pls you guys should stop commenting off point, face the real issue .

There are white movies and black movies
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Haha grin grin

Yes that one pain am well well.
You will die here today.

Have you brushed your teeth? Now I command you born Baztard to beg me for forgiveness of I will curse you to Die madafaka! grin grin
Wetin Seun no go cause for nairaland.
Imagine someone who lives in dirts calling another dirty.
I am sure you are so used to dirtiness,it's normal to think everybody is like that.
Why don't you just take your own advice,brush your teeth
Since I am sure that is why you feel others haven't done so.
Pele you hear? grin grin
Imagine, kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

Is everything okay over there?
He was drunk driving? yes
He resisted arrest but was later handcuffed? yes
He was killed...why?
was his offence worth him been killed? why wasn't he charged? why wasn't he taken away after he was arrested, instead he was killed.
Is everything up there logical to you?
It's people like you who support and promote the barbaric act of our police force.

You see yourself, most of you are just victims of group think.

No officer shot him.
And he died in hospital
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Cousin9999: 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
Since it was brought up, in this interview, John talks about his dating preference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFKaim-OdLo
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
Will you shut up ur mouth this unknown 5mins video clip actor , talk the one in your shitty Africa Country, is there not racism in Nigeria , when one section of the country hold sway to power since inception by enslaving particular region and using them to win elections with Empty promises is that not recism+Fraud , fulani herdsmen in khaki has been doing worst than this in Yoruba land and no body dare say a word

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Blu3ray: 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
who's being inferior here? The one shouting racism or the one acting on his characteristics? Go back to school Dumbo

You people will leave the cop who murdered and be insulting yourselves.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Unconsciously we are all racist, every group think is better than the other group. No matter how we pretend and lie to each other... The only way for we black and Africans, can come out of this is to stop being a cry baby and work as a group to solve the following scene.... 1 when are we as a continent start to be self reliant..... 2 . Africa possessed the best natural resources but yet we are under develop.... 3 most of us don't like each other , when you don't value each other how do expect an outsider to value you..... Solve these three issues and you will see how the rest of the world will perceive us... Ask China, Japan, Singapore, these people where in our shoes before but today there citizen is respected and been envied.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by uuzba(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
It’s high time that black voices got louder than the sirens since the low self esteem exhibited by the white supremacists can’t be curtailed embarassed

This website is filled up with racists.
Hausa insulting yoruba insulting Igbo insulting Ijaw.. 24/7
We take it as normal.
Now that some UK/Nigerian film star is talking about it, we are here joining mouth.
nonsense.
First of all, STOP insulting others BY THEIR TRIBE.
It is ALL OVER THIS NAIRALAND website.

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

There are white movies and black movies

So he should stop acting in white movies, just to prove what? Wouldn’t that further show that he isn’t different from what he’s condemning? You guys should stop this, when we say racism is bad, we don’t mean just an aspect that puts black as victims but in its entirety.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
British Nigerian actor, john boyega is putting racists on blast in his latest tweets and Instagram Live and isn't going to apologize with it.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_kzccq_4I

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/1265548180256698370
Will you shut up ur mouth this unknown 5mins video clip actor , talk the one in your shitty Africa Country, is there not racism in Nigeria , when one section of the country hold sway to power since inception by enslaving particular region and using them to win elections with Empty promises is that not recism+Fraud , fulani herdsmen in khaki has been doing worst than this in Yoruba land and no body dare say a word
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by uuzba(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Blacks are a disgrace to humanity. Na why whites no fit respect us. We contribute nothing of note to the world

YOU... YOU are the disgrace. Don't add me.
YOU.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
Tmb78:
Wetin Seun no go cause for nairaland.
Imagine someone who lives in dirts calling another dirty.
I am sure you are so used to dirtiness,it's normal to think everybody is like that.
Why don't you just take your own advice,brush your teeth
Since I am sure that is why you feel others haven't done so.
Pele you hear? grin grin
Imagine, kids everywhere.

I command you to kneel down where ever you are now.

Hurra niaka bagidi bagidi annul.
Bow! Read that and say its over for you grin grin

Haha
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
Omoniiyiii:
But to me ooo a tribal bigot is worse than a racist. Argue with corona
Can you please state out the differences between tribal bigotry and racism ??
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

You people know how to make everything a racial stuff.

I have always see a pattern.

First,picture a white cop on a black man.
Second, an ngo gets the pictures and starts contacting black celebrities on social media to spread the news.
Third, the mainstream media picks the news
Fourth, protest happens.
Blacks in faraway land starts commenting online forgetting they have a worst police force that carries AK 47 and kills anyhow.

Nobody care to ask what happened, what rule did he break, how did he die etc.
What kind of human beings exist in this country. US is totally different from Nigeria. no matter what he did, he shouldn't be killed, police are only allowed to shoot when in danger or when attacked. He was armless and defenceless, he was handcuffed already and as such should have been detained. He begged for his life, called momma, said he couldn't breathe. those on the sideline was notifying the officer of his state, blood from his nose.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
Damn sorry to that guy with the comments.... That's gonna hurt... This boyega get bad mouth grin cheesy
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Cousin9999: 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

The person you're responding to referred to black people as "you people."

They're white.

Report them and stop responding.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
AFONJACOW:

Tribal bigot you are here spew trash abi...what had Fulani herdsmen being doing in Yoruba land. You guys are so foolish that you prefer to raise false alarm in other people’s region while your region is on fire!!! You are also part of the problem...

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

You see yourself, most of you are just victims of group think.

No officer shot him.
And he died in hospital
nawa for you ooo. if you hit someone, hurt the person badly and the person ends up dying in the hospital, you'll be charged with murder. He was killed by the cop. does killing translate to shooting?
The officers knee was on his neck for more than 3 minutes, he couldn't breathe, he bled from his nose. I think I'm done with you
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I command you to kneel down where ever you are now.

Hurra niaka bagidi bagidi annul.
Bow! Read that and say its over for you grin grin

Haha
It will be foolhardiness to continue talking with you.
You have shown what you can only offer.
Bye kid!
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Cousin9999: 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
Idiot degenerate crackers love saying "everyone is racist." Disgusting pigs. YOU people are psychotic excrement, not all of humanity.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2020
mofedamijo:

They made you believe they were sold, go and do a thorough research mehn. They were deceived to believe they will be going to work and earn big money, and they will return back. The black man felt comfortable since they still had some whites with them, they felt why can't our people also go to the white man's land and come back to feed us with their experience. Not until they got to the point of no return did they realise that they were gonna be enslaved. They tricked our people. Did you not notice they did same to the original owners of America, those guys were killed, Look at what they almost did to South Africa in broad daylight, did South Africans sell them selfs too? Go and read on European colonisation. You will know those guys are demons.

Listen to that guy, his narrative his true. Yours isn’t , stop making excuse for what wasn’t.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 12:44pm On May 28, 2020
Tmb78:
It will be foolhardiness to continue talking with you.
You have shown what you can only offer.
Bye kid!

Bitch come back here. Did I instruct you to move an Inch
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
Cousin9999:

The person you're responding to referred to black people as "you people."

They're white.

Report them and stop responding.

That moniker doesn’t sound white though, more like Ethiopian to me. And I won’t be surprised you Ethiopians also have prejudice towards black Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion / See Chelsea Eze Nude Birthday Pictures / Yvonne Nelson And Her Mother: 61 Vs 32 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.