Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) (41178 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

Why do you guys love to deviate!! seems logic is something you people love to hate. The topic on here is about institutionalized racism. we condemn all what you wrote up there too. we advice people(youths) to stay clear off cultism, terrorism and all sorts of social mis-norm/ vices. We also advice people to stay off prostitution.

Okay, keep talking online, some day, they will give you all the respect you seek. Till then...

Intrepid01:

You’ll think you’re making sense by trying to draw similarities btw 2 different things...so you don’t know there’s a difference btw racism and tribalism?

Continue deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by SocialJustice: 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
iamadonis2:
Trump emboldened America's white population.

Modified

So some Nairalanders have been quoting me with rude and offensive comments. I'll address you all now:

1. For the guy who assumed I'm a kid cos of my opinion. Who's thought process is immature now?
2. Why am I accusing Trump. His body language is offensive. He believes in restoring America's glory particularly for the Whites in America. Anyone saw Trump WH briefing fracas with the Reporter? Trump was mad racist in that clip. It's not just about the Blacks now; Trump is encouraging a look-down on Immigrants in the US.
He has German racist supremacy blood in him. Sooner or later, he'll be out of office and it will end.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
luminouz:
That sums it up for the black race.

The whites don't love you!!! undecided

The Indians(many of them are darker than I am) scorn you!! undecided

The Chinese think you are monkeys!! angry

The Europeans Sneer down their noses at you!! lipsrsealed

And the Arabs? Jesus!! Those ones are disgusted by YOU and see you as slaves!!! undecided

And the black man himself? He doesn't even love his own skin!! He doesn't even like his own black brothers too...In Nigeria, its Hausa vs Igbo vs Yoruba or some other tribe, In Africa, its Ghana vs Nigeria or South Africa Vs Nigeria or some shiit!!! Uganda vs Burundi vs Rwanda vs Liberia or Mogadishu BS!!!

Summary!!!

Till the black man loves and values himself, no other race will EVER give him his respect. Nepotism,Tribalism and Religion Extremity had eaten so deep into his psyche that anytime he looks in the mirror, he doesn't see a human being but a christian/muslim or Xhosa/Zulu/Hausa/Twi who is defined by rules his masters set for him and which he must follow. He seems to have no solid mind of own to encourage true racial unity, Yet of all the other races, the black race was the cradle of civilization, the mother-birth of the human race. sad sad sad

Black is not just a colour, it signifies not just death or disgust, it is beautiful and strong,tender and kind yet powerful. I'm black and proud grin grin grin

#luminouznuggets#
It will seem as if you’re making sense cos of the length of words you’ve put up there but you are not. Racism is not the same as tribalism. And your proposal isn’t realistic, just tell me one race in the world or one common skin coloring that love themselves in the manner you have described above. If it is so, Iran and Saudi will not be planning to wipe each other out of the map for decacdes, after all they are both Arabians, infact if you’re not very familiar with them you won’t know the difference between them. Iran and Israeli will not want to wipe each other out too...cos you know what, they are both Arabians and they are aware of it.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

Tribal bigot you are here spew trash abi...what had Fulani herdsmen being doing in Yoruba land. You guys are so foolish that you prefer to raise false alarm in other people’s region while your region is on fire!!! You are also part of the problem...
Leave these people alone.You should understand what the problem is by now.
John Boyega is Yoruba!
You get it now?
Imagine anyone calling John Boyega unknown.
That will tell you it has everything to do with jealousy and bigotry.
If he is Igbo,they will be shouting about how brave he is and stuff like that grin grin grin
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Okay, keep talking online, some day, they will give you all the respect you seek. Till then...

Continue deceiving yourselves.

Now you’re making a whole lot of sense. I am with you on this, I hate the fact that all black Americans do is to gather in form of protest and do nothing till the next black person is shot dead. But the way you were bringing gender inequality to this wasn’t right at all. Gender inequality exist regardless of race and should be addressed too I get, but separately. Not an opportunity to justify racism at all.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by YorubaKing: 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
Yet 99% of the Igbos love and support Trump. How they love oppression. grin Awon weyrey
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Blu3ray: 12:58pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

All the ones you Nigerian men have killed in this Nigeria nko? Why didn’t you cry like this? Do you know how many your brothers are planning to kill right now? Cultism, drug trafficking, yahoo yahoo, ritual killings, thuggery, terrorism, una carry all the bad character for body.

Only two of 'you' in Nairaland? Interesting!
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

Now you’re making a whole lot of sense. I am with you on this, I hate the fact that all black Americans do is to gather in form of protest and do nothing till the next black person is shot dead. But the way you were bringing gender inequality to this wasn’t right at all. Gender inequality exist regardless of race and should be addressed too I get, but separately. Not an opportunity to justify racism at all.

Address all and stop whining only when you lots are affected. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
It’s high time that black voices got louder than the sirens since the low self esteem exhibited by the white supremacists can’t be curtailed embarassed
Raising their voice and concerns won't solve the problem, same racism the Asian's faced in the USA long before now, it didn't change but it was subsided how and why?
They changed the narrative by matching up with the Caucasian in terms of economic growth, civilization, education and social status.
If blacks can do this they won't been seen in such status thus gaining so called freedom

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2020
babag93:
Leave their country and go develop yours.
Why won’t they hate you when you can’t stay in your place.

Just so you know

Black and White Americans lay the SAME CLAIMS to the USA.

It's not "White mans land"

Get that

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by omoluka: 1:10pm On May 28, 2020
Gerrard59:
This na long grammar. The best way to fight racists is by being rich. The Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Malaysians, Singaporeans etc. did it. I don't know why this notion is difficult for black people to understand. By being rich (the dominant black environment - Africa), no one will disrespect a black person anywhere in the world.

https://www.nairaland.com/5886610/racism-against-blacks-reduce-drastically
This has always been my proferred lasting solution to the issue of racism. Unfortunately, African countries suffers from weak and bad leadership
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by slaypapa: 1:11pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

For the black man mind, anybody that do not give the black man way is a racist.

If they deny a black Man visa ,they must be racist.

If a white girl says she doesn't date black men, she must be racist.

If a white man fights with a black man, the white man must be racist.

If a white man argues with a black man, the white man must be racist

If a white man beat up a black man, the white man must be racist.

Una black men dey suffer from paranoia
No mind them. Black man always crying foul
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement

Bro with apology to Seun 8 his NL crew. Bro you are stupid for that pooh coming out of that your gutter stinky mouth.

You dont deserve to be a living soul talkless being black. Do you know the definition of racism? Have you ever live outside your village to feel racism heat ever in your life
Bro get lost from here I swear you are upsetting me already.

Go to Russia and see what the bastard Skin Head will do to you block brain. Go to Germany and see racism. Go to Belgium and face the Vlaams Block people. Go to Italy etc and feel racism heat you will melt ....I repeat get lost with immediate effect.

Your moniker says it all who you are. You dey vex me I swear

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by kendrick9(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

See, it common sense, if you obey police command, you won't be harrased or attack.

If you give someone respect, they respect you back.

I hope you know that the blackman who died was drunk while driving.
You are really dumb...
Next time seek information before polluting this space with fabricated lies

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 28, 2020
Gerrard59:

How many black people across the world can purchase original Rolex watches compared to Singaporeans, Japanese or Chinese? Or you think the highest proportion of buyers of luxury products are from black dominated countries? Can you disrespect your biggest customer? But can you call the bluff of an inconsequential customer?

Ur argument is valid to an extent. If black nation's prosper, there'll be more respect.

That doesn't mean economics go before politics.

Politics first , im sure you won't still get it.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement
The hate of white to black not mainly on only skin colour .
The white see blacks as minority in terms of low or no job opportunity, human rights laws enforcement, Justice enforcement, etc
They see , blacks as leeches in their midst to get rid off.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Ur argument is valid to an extent. If black nation's prosper, there'll be more respect.

That doesn't mean economics go before politics.

Politics first , im sure you won't still get it.

Economics comes before politics. Politics is played by rich people. Before the Chinese started dictating in the World Bank or UN, she first became rich. Before Japan became a top five contributor to United Nations allied organisations, she became rich. You don't play politics on an empty stomach. When people are talking, people who contribute nothing find it difficult to talk too.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 1:22pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

nawa for you ooo. if you hit someone, hurt the person badly and the person ends up dying in the hospital, you'll be charged with murder. He was killed by the cop. does killing translate to shooting?
The officers knee was on his neck for more than 3 minutes, he couldn't breathe, he bled from his nose. I think I'm done with you

thanks to race hustlers, see what the so called protest have turn into, black people are looting shops, if they shoot this ones for stealing, they will cry racism too.

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/lake-street-target-looted-as-protests-continue-in-minneapolis-may-riots-george-floyd/5743072/

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 28, 2020
Gerrard59:

Economics comes before politics. Politics is played by rich people. Before the Chinese started dictating in the World Bank or UN, she first became rich. Before Japan became a top five contributor to United Nations allied organisations, she became rich. You don't play politics on an empty stomach. When people are talking, people who contribute nothing find it difficult to talk too.

I'll make it simple for you.

If i gather money i want that money to stay within my circle. Eg my family,race etc.

Economics is the tool, politics is the motivation.

Think.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by edoairways: 1:25pm On May 28, 2020
iamadonis2:

Modified

So some Nairalanders have been quoting me with rude and offensive comments. I'll address you all now:

1. For the guy who assumed I'm a kid cos of my opinion. Who's thought process is immature now?
2. Why am I accusing Trump. His body language is offensive. He believes in restoring America's glory particularly for the Whites in America. Anyone saw Trump WH briefing fracas with the Reporter? Trump was mad racist in that clip. It's not just about the Blacks now; Trump is encouraging a look-down on Immigrants in the US.
Immigrants should go back and develop their countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

It will seem as if you’re making sense cos of the length of words you’ve put up there but you are not. Racism is not the same as tribalism. And your proposal isn’t realistic, just tell me one race in the world or one common skin coloring that love themselves in the manner you have described above. If it is so, Iran and Saudi will not be planning to wipe each other out of the map for decacdes, after all they are both Arabians, infact if you’re not very familiar with them you won’t know the difference between them. Iran and Israeli will not want to wipe each other out too...cos you know what, they are both Arabians and they are aware of it.

What you just said is ignorant and wrong

Iranians are PERSIANS

Saudis are ARABS

Israelis are JEWISH

They ARE NOT the same
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Faithful4real(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2020
iamadonis2:

Modified

Did you check your twitter before you comment?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2020
edoairways:

Immigrants should go back and develop their countries

That should include the hundreds of millions of Europeans immigrants in America

Sometimes the way you people talk eh undecided

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by ibkayee(f): 1:30pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

Don't think she's justifying racism, the power structure in Nigeria significantly favours men over women, I believe she's saying these same men don't seem to understand this concept until it happens to them in the form of racism (arguably different and with its own unique nuances but parallels can still be drawn)

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2020
Ok
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by SOSPITAS(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2020
Gerrard59:
This na long grammar. The best way to fight racists is by being rich. The Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Malaysians, Singaporeans etc. did it. I don't know why this notion is difficult for black people to understand. By being rich (the dominant black environment - Africa), no one will disrespect a black person anywhere in the world.

https://www.nairaland.com/5886610/racism-against-blacks-reduce-drastically

you've said it all.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On May 28, 2020
ibkayee:

Don't think she's justifying racism, the power structure in Nigeria significantly favours men over women, I believe she's saying these same men don't seem to understand this concept until it happens to them in the form of racism (arguably different and with its own unique nuances but parallels can still be drawn)

You think they don’t get the point? They are not the only ones good at analogies. grin

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by ibkayee(f): 1:41pm On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

You think they don’t get the point? They are not the only one good at analogies. grin
Lool grin
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Kuffyeffy: 1:42pm On May 28, 2020
Are You a Victim? The truth is ethnic violence, racism, discrimination, segregation, and genocide are all consequences of a widespread human tendency—prejudice!
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1996400
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by NybenSBF101(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
He is a hypocrite, the tribal hate in Nigeria and among Africans is worst.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
Intrepid01:

Listen to that guy, his narrative his true. Yours isn’t , stop making excuse for what wasn’t.

I am not narrating, am stating facts.......Have you read on how they invaded South Africa have you done a research. How many old people in South Africa have you interviewed on the said subject. I don't sit on my pc to type textbook stories, I am a researcher.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

P-square Thrills Fans With Shirtless Performance In Washington DC (photos) / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) / Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.