Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) (86130 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far / Checkout The Worst Waec Result So Far (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Sammy07: 7:05pm On May 28, 2020
Openbusiness:

Guy forget it, ordinary Quarters for OAU is bigger than the whole of Unilorin

Oga keep shut stop being ignorant.

Oau doesn't have Unilorin landmass.

4 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by theenchanter: 7:06pm On May 28, 2020
sammyranking:

That face tanke dey always fear students,if tanke done full you face Eiyenkorin
from eiyenkorin straight to Lagos or wherever, no even bother to look back.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2020
iceboy4752:
Meanwhile, this is from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.
abu still the best in terms of aesthetics. That school fine o...

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Sammy07: 7:06pm On May 28, 2020
Kalaba:

Yes, but I think unilorin is about 15000 hectrs of land, the largest in Nigeria, followed by uniabuja which is about 11000 hectrs, the 2nd largest. ABU is about 8000 hectrs or so

Abu Has 2 campuses.
I'm unsure which of the campuses is measured
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Ayilion: 7:07pm On May 28, 2020
this is a bloody lie......this is not unilorin
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by sammyranking(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2020
Karac:
Unilorin still a learner. It's a sec school to me.
No be lie Thier rules and regulations too much grin
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Veryfoolishboy: 7:09pm On May 28, 2020
sammyranking:

That building at faculty of art fine oh, especially that performing art building.
Last time I was there was 2017
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Pavicx(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2020
Lol

Please does anyone have that of MOUAU or ABSU..just so that I can laugh...
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Nickshrapnel: 7:09pm On May 28, 2020
arinzos:

Abi Lockdown grin
I thought I read somewhere here that they recently joined ASUU on their yearly strike cheesy
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
Do you need a creative and professional logo design ❓ Do you need a custom logo for your brand identity or your personal identity ❓ Message me on to order unique designs of your choice �� ➡️Get awesome �� designs at Giveaway prices ⚠️Also, there are designs for, ➡️ Graphic designs ➡️Flyers & e-flyers ➡️ Birthday designs ➡️ Name designs ➡️Logo designs ➡️Any designs you need
➡️Fast delivery � ➡️ Attractive � ➡️ Unique � ➡️ Matching fonts � ➡️ Professional identity for your brand � ⚠️ Give your identity, company and business a new name,new style,a new look #Your satisfaction is guaranteed � ⚠️Your logo is your secret ambassador #Expect the best �
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by oyewale0001(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
Beta by far. Alumin #class16
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by OKTolu: 7:15pm On May 28, 2020
theenchanter:
hope u no face tanke, bro. grin
Lol I know face tanke bro
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Ukayo(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Check out the massive drone shot of University of The fastest school in Nigeria. I really give kudos to the management of this school for maintaining the stability of their academic calendar. Really Unilorin is better by far. Check the photos below:
oshe!!!....one and only better by far...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Karac: 7:17pm On May 28, 2020
sammyranking:

No be lie Thier rules and regulations too much grin

I dey tell you. Their vibes is just too off.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by PattyMike(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

They have many unused land. Unlike OAU and UI wink

Proudly a Lion smiley

I think UI has the most unused land of the three.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Famocious(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2020
Our better by far..
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by EleventhWeirdo: 7:19pm On May 28, 2020
Crackhead25:
Yoruba dey talk say person wey never reach another person farm,go talk say na him farm big pass...

Has O.P been to OAU to marvel at the wonders of the greatest....lol,it's like the mod that pushed this to promiseland is from unilorin!!

You think say na small thing make OAU the finest campus in West Africa...

Make e no be like say I dey bobo u,take this pictures cool body!!!

If u an alumni or still a student of Ogba femi,Make I hear your greatest Gba Gba!!!
I am an Alumnus of OAU.

Great Ife!
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Sammy07: 7:19pm On May 28, 2020
PattyMike:

I think UI has the most unused land of the three.

Nope.

Unilorin has it, they don't use up to 50% of their lands.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Proudly a Lion smiley

OAU that has an entire village inside the unused part of its land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Sammy07: 7:20pm On May 28, 2020
Jarus:

OAU that has an entire village inside the unused part of its land.

Lol, have you been to Unilorin??

It holds 3 or 4 local governments in ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Coldie(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2020
How is this an achievement?
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by PattyMike(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Nope.

Unilorin has it, they don't use up to 50% of their lands.

Oh okay. I haven't been to U-ilorin so perhaps you are right.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by cardoso514: 7:21pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Proudly a Lion smiley
For your information, OAU has a 20 year land use plan!

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Stillthebest: 7:22pm On May 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
not true at all. you never reach the great citadel of learning , you never know how beautiful the campus is.

Unilorin PS isnt beautiful sir. But they have good academic calendars and maintain decorum.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Sammy07: 7:22pm On May 28, 2020
cardoso514:

For your information, OAU has a 20 year land use plan!

Oga Ade, I know oau.

Go to Unilorin and see for yourself, I'm not an alumni of the University but I did my masters in oau and thesis in Unilorin

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Crackhead25(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
I am an Alumnus of OAU.

Great Ife!

Great!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Maj196(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2020
My Alma mater kiss
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by blowjob: 7:29pm On May 28, 2020
SECONDARY SCHOOL angry
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Solidarity9490(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2020
*Our alma mater we sing*
Truly better by far.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Solidarity9490(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2020
Stillthebest:

Unilorin PS isnt beautiful sir. But they have good academic calendars and maintain decorum.

You must have an otherworldly definition for the term "beautiful"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.