Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) (86133 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far / Checkout The Worst Waec Result So Far (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by CrazyOptimist: 7:33pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

They have many unused land. Unlike OAU and UI wink

Proudly a Lion smiley

OAU has more land than it can erect buildings on.

Have you ever been to OAU farms? Its so large that it extends to Ilesha - Ife road.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Iphran6: 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
iceboy4752:
Meanwhile, this is from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.

Bros no yarn, ABU is just ahead of them áll

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Newbreed2018: 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
Pavicx:
Lol

Please does anyone have that of MOUAU or ABSU..just so that I can laugh...
Have it bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by masterflowx(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
myboy2111:
Is this a secondary school ? Bush everywhere
No tarred roads .

The school is not up to Facilities of Admin and Law in ABU

The thing tire me o.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Obynolee(f): 7:38pm On May 28, 2020
myboy2111:
No tarred roads .

Liar,ABU faculty of Law is it not on building?,you're even mentioning faculty of Admin that looks like a village poultry.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Larryomooba(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2020
Tell me between this so called federal university
With over 40years of existence and that of private less than 20years the one that has more future... do not despise the days of little beginning Private Universities r coming to take the place of public uni give it 20more years. Private sec school did it Uni about too.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Sammy07: 7:40pm On May 28, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

OAU has more land than it can erect buildings on.

Have you ever been to OAU farms? Its so large that it extends to Ilesha - Ife road.

Unilorin covers like 3 to 4 LG.

Hope you know ilorin is bigger than Ile Ife by far.

I did my masters in Oau and thesis in Unilorin.

I'm neither an alumni of both, cos I went to UNN

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 28, 2020
arinzos:

I wonder how UNN Aerial view go be grin
No reason UNN matter grin
Make them no just reach Engine or Agric side grin
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Karac: 7:41pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga Ade, I know oau.

Go to Unilorin and see for yourself, I'm not an alumni of the University but I did my masters in oau and thesis in Unilorin

Bros we need to ask you where you went in OAU while doing ur masters.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by dumininu01(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
Unilorin big like mad.. it is like a journey from gate to academic area...

Unilorin no fine and they ve not used 30% of their total land.. I hear say the land spread to fufu campus..... and the social life is almost zero sha..

I love the school cos dem no dey strike and most of her students are very very serious but not all of them are brilliant.. some of their students are average in academics tbh.
Also it is a no nonsense school, you do anyhow you see anyhow..

No one should argue with me, I know the school like the lines on my palm
You have said it all bro... The school no too fine grin grin
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by dumininu01(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2020
seanwilliam:

Unilorin no fine and they ve not used 30% of their total land.. I hear say the land spread to fufu campus..... and the social life is almost zero sha..

I love the school cos dem no dey strike and most of her students are very very serious but not all of them are brilliant.. some of their students are average in academics tbh.

You have said it all bro... The school no too fine grin grin but very large.. You go just dey waka
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Olisehinnocent: 7:44pm On May 28, 2020
They should learn from OAU
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by sirssb(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2020
myboy2111:
No tarred roads .

You spoke what is on my mind. This school cannot compete with Kongo campus, not to talk of Samaru campus
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by SolarEdge: 7:50pm On May 28, 2020
Unilorin! The most corrupt university in Nigeria when it comes to admission processing. Thank God i changed institution during my first and only UTME attempt... Proudly UNIBEN

don't quote me on this, because my friend was admitted without taking POST UTME after paying 200k.. I still have the bank teller if you care grin
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Shegzy8(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2020
Karac:

Bros we need to ask you where you went in OAU while doing ur masters.
I just dey laugh am, e no Sabi say na oau get the land from campus to Moro, so many lands for front of asherifa, the land reach general, oau farm almost reach ilesha. And Ife na in be the second largest area for osun.
I noticed most OAU students never got to see/know the length and breadth of the school. it was until part3(2015) na in I flex some of my guys enter quarters.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by StreetFight: 7:52pm On May 28, 2020
myboy2111:
No tarred roads .

In the last 15 Years, Unilorin has been ranked the Best University in Nigeria 9 different years. Your ABU was not ranked among first three in the period under review. Meanwhile. I never attended Unilorin. No university in your Almajari North will ever come near Southern Universities.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by oladele10: 7:54pm On May 28, 2020
Land scape not beautiful than FUNAAB
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by StreetFight: 7:55pm On May 28, 2020
Openbusiness:

Please don't ever compare OAU land size with Uni Ilorin. The unused land in OAU alone can carve out 10 Uni Ilorin and space go still dey to build Unilag, Uniben and UniPort for one corner grin

Go and compare Kwara State landmass to Osun State land mass first before we start argument.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Solidarity9490(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
you do anyhow, you face tanke. Well tanke Don full, you face GAnmo or challenge

Or Eyenkorin as Challenge sef don full.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by imam07: 8:01pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Proudly a Lion smiley
Because Unilorin has the largest land mass among universities in Nigeria.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Karac: 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

I just dey laugh am, e no Sabi say na oau get the land from campus to Moro, so many lands for front of asherifa, the land reach general, oau farm almost reach ilesha. And Ife na in be the second largest area for osun.
I noticed most OAU students never got to see/know the length and breadth of the school. it was until part3(2015) na in I flex some of my guys enter quarters.

Asin ehn... Me sef as I waka reach for inside oau I never still touch anywhere till I graduated.

Most people just get to touch hostels and academic area and think that's all. Even academic area sef, some people fit no reach EDM side till dem graduate.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by abdullkabar(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Proudly a Lion smiley
Lolz, you just had to drag OAU into this!!! Do you know the estimate of unused land in OAU? Make we no derail thread But this your comparison get comma
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Stevyne: 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
myboy2111:
No tarred roads .

I swear
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by imam07: 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
sesameq:
I applied for medicine they gave me biology, how does that concern me with big buildings?

who does big buildings help? monkeys a and gorillas too live in big buildings!!!

mtcheww!!!
hmm this is d evil they do there. If u are from ilorin and a Muslim, they will give u medicine as a course. But if u are not,4get it unless if u are extremely good.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by edoboy74(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
not true at all. you never reach the great citadel of learning , you never know how beautiful the campus is.

Shut your rat hole mouth, I’m a 500L engineering student and I can tell you among the public universities in Nigeria, Africa and the entire universe, Federal university of Ilorin is among the top 10 universities in the world with the most Obsolete & scanty structures, dead atmosphere and dirtiest surrounding

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Sammy07: 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
abdullkabar:

Lolz, you just had to drag OAU into this!!!
Do you know the estimate of unused land in OAU?
Make we no derail thread
But this your comparison get comma

I'm neither from any of the University, I know what I'm saying.

Unilorin covers like 3 or 4 LG.
And you Agree with me that ilorin itself is bigger than ife by far.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Shegzy8(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
Karac:

Asin ehn... Me sef as I waka reach for inside oau I never still touch anywhere till I graduated.

Most people just get to touch hostels and academic area and think that's all. Even academic area sef, some people fit no reach EDM side till dem graduate.
No be lie my bro, na EDM I finish from.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by abdullkabar(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2020
Karac:

No mind am
There was a day I entered OAUTH through 2nd gate, I was thinking of walking to campus through there.
Somebody saw me and asked where I was going. Immediately I told him
Baba said you better don't kill yourself
I later entered cab(thank God I did)
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by imam07: 8:09pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I graduated from UNN and I know Unilorin very well.

Unilorin has large unused land.
E plenty self.

They should have the 2nd largest landmass after ABU
bigger than ABU
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by abdullkabar(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Unilorin covers like 3 or 4 LG. And you Agree with me that ilorin itself is bigger than ife by far.
Make we leave comparison bro Ilorin is big, OAU is big
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Midex88(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
seanwilliam:

Modified; lols, see as dem dey argue which school is big or not.. anyway , I've been unilorin and oau before.. but when It comes to land mass, hahah, ilorin kill ife oo.. who would believe say unilorin land spread reach FuFu campus dat road wey lead to offa... .. oau fine pass unilorin bajebaje though..

If you have never been to the two schools, no dey argue.
Landmass: ilorin
Beauty: ife
Academics: both

Better by far. U sabi die
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Shegzy8(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Unilorin covers like 3 or 4 LG.
And you Agree with me that ilorin itself is bigger than ife by far.
lol �!! where in Ife have you been to? you think Ife stops at palace? have you been to olode, ifewara, iwara, ifetedo etc. Ife has the second largest landmass in osun state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.