Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help (6328 Views)

Why Do Guys Ask For Nudes? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 28, 2020
zexy2030:
what did u loose if he bleeps u, aside u lost ur virginity for zero naira, now 2k for 2nuts that's the disadvantage of an open hole, it will invite more poles.
Wayray guy you don mad walai grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by zexy2030(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wayray guy you don mad walai grin grin grin
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 28, 2020
1. I'm very sure you are no more a virgin.
2. You will never ever return that money after collecting..org

verdict=give him that pussy and collect the 2k...its worth it....win win situation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 28, 2020
Dannyfan:
Because they have bad orientation. They see girls only as a sex object. It's not their fault, it a generational curse.
You too find a female friend to loan you money.
Is your last paragraph that mark sense the rest is bullshit grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Dannyfan(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Is your last paragraph that mark sense the rest is bullshit grin
To borrow money is to have sex as collateral?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by sirjentul05(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
Perfectdanny:
The reason most guys ask for sex from a lady who asks for fin asisstance is because,

MOST LADIES HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER.

You have said it all bruh

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Naija246: 3:34pm On May 28, 2020
Go and ask your father undecided
That guy doesn't owe you anything!!
If you can't Bleep him then don't ask for money

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 28, 2020
comshots:
Den don't beg.
I honestly don't know why ladies think they can ask guys money as if they drop it in our hand
If a guy is in the OPs shoe for instance
It's very clear that no girl will give him money

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Naija246: 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
who would even want to Bleep you? undecided ewe!
Cameleon72:
Ask them o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Naija246: 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
I personally don't believe in giving girls I haven't bleeped Money grin
I don't know how my fellow guys even do it tbh.
ZINIBANKS:

I honestly don't why ladies think they can ask guys money as if they drop it in our hand
If a guy is in the OPs shoe for instance
It's very clear that no girl will give him money

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Edeyoung: 3:51pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
I m a 300 level student and I don't sleep around for money

All this mouth you're making is not going anywhere, see let me tell you a lady friend of mine called me this cov19 break to send her 300# to complete her money for Smth i sent her the money few hours later she called me that she is coming to my house to see me, u know the rest story from there....

This lady dey give me puna even before that day for free steady... I can give her my dick self to go home with grin

But d guy when u dey ask for 2k wetin u don give am abi u won use e brain abi.....

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Glink2018(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
Today I asked a male friend of mine for the first time in history to help me with 2k and he was trying to lure me in for sex. I can't put myself to low to sleep around because of money. Guys why do you often do this

There is a saying that a beggar has no choice so to avoid such embarrassment from some stupid dude, hustle your own money. Be independent at all time..live below your means of income.
Money answereth all thing including asking you for sex gratification,

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by merieam16(f): 4:35pm On May 28, 2020
because the love of many has wax cold
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by jonahhh: 4:37pm On May 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

If a guy asks you for 2k will you give him.

And ladies Don't usually pay back money borrowed to them, unlike guys. So giving a lady money is like dashing it to them, so they ask for sex for payment. And the ladies too, if a guy should ask them for money, they will rain insults on him, its very hard for a lady to borrow a guy money, except it is her brother.

i dont need to explain myself to you on how i give only God should know that... how much is 2k that you want sex for? money wey no buy small size henessy wey dey fridge.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
Today I asked a male friend of mine for the first time in history to help me with 2k and he was trying to lure me in for sex. I can't put myself to low to sleep around because of money. Guys why do you often do this
ask you innocent cousin sister why she suddenly became a b!tch after that road side mechanic spent his last dime to make sure she had a better life and then under the false pretence of love she later betrayed him because she think he has no class. ask your cousin sister why she calls a guy who wilfully offers her help a father christmas or mugu which he later finds out even though he had no bad intentions towards her,ask your cousin sister why she denied a guy who was interested in her simply because he had no well paying job and returned to him when he got a well paying job,when you are done asking your cousin sisters you would understand why the average man doesn't want to be a mugu anymore,im not like those guys but sometimes i dont blame them,its because you cousin sisters took them for granted.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Lightangel65: 5:01pm On May 28, 2020
jonahhh:

i dont need to explain myself to you on how i give only God should know that... how much is 2k that you want sex for? money wey no buy small size henessy wey dey fridge.

If the 2k is so small why don't you have it. And don't shout like its my fault, ask your maker why he made men sex freaks.
And if it annoys you so much ack ladies next time for money, or your dad or brothers.

And leme clarify something, the guys you ask aren't even your friends, like people you rarely meet. The only reason you remembered they existed is because you needed money, am i lying. Ladies just ignore all guys who are on their contacts, then when they need something they ask them. So do you expect the cash for free.
If you just know someone, who dosent care you exist, then comes and start asking for money would you give him? No
So stop this hypocracy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nairaboi(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

Exactly ask your fellow girls
Their fellow girls will want to suck them before borrowing them the money. I swear the world is full of very mentally unstable persons.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
u look fvckable na
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Tallesty1(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
Meet your female friends for help.

If a man in need of sexual help comes to you, will you agree?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by rosy1992(f): 5:12pm On May 28, 2020
To prevent this from happening to you, be independent and get productive with your time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by swaqq(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
send your aza
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Craig24: 5:39pm On May 28, 2020
Cos you girls are dumb, unreasonable, ungrateful, and highly immature.

A guy helps a gurl freely–she starts misbehaving like it's her entitlement, but...

When something gives way, she reasons objectively.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by arinzos(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2020
Everything Depends on how Close you are to the Guy.
I have Helped my Female Friends with Different Amounts. I didn't Think of any Stupid Sex.

Those Tinx come to play when the girl de Form Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by fuwaski(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
Do u still need the money?
You wan borrow abi na dash?
Will you pay back?
2k won't kill me shaa but if u will pay back, DM ur account number but remember to payback.
Just know that am not interested to sleep with u or anything but u must tell me wen u will payback. No interest needed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by ehmmy11(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:

This guy must have shown that he likes you in the past and you of course curved him like free kick. He is just getting back at you really .. It's okay for you to say No to any male advances just as its okay for them to ask as long as there is no physical assault...

Giving girls money is this part of the world usually means it's a "dash" that's why the conditions attached..

There are legions of independent women who don't need a man for anything.. Get together and make this money...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by MedicH: 7:21pm On May 28, 2020
zexy2030:
what did u loose if he bleeps u, aside u lost ur virginity for zero naira, now 2k for 2nuts that's the disadvantage of an open hole, it will invite more poles.

come on... don't be like this sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Calapar(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2020
If the guy doesn't request for s*x, you'd be the one to call him maga. Besides, you'd give it free to a f*ckboy. So, does he have to ask before you bleep him? Remember, it's value for value!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by cutewahid(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2020
jonahhh:

oga just collect the girl account number send her the money...let shame catch everybody here grin
jonahhh:

oga just collect the girl account number send her the money...let shame catch everybody here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Lightangel65: 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
arinzos:
Everything Depends on how Close you are to the Guy.
I have Helped my Female Friends with Different Amounts. I didn't Think of any Stupid Sex.

Those Tinx come to play when the girl de Form Nonsense.

Yes, but the guys the ladies ask for money are the guys that dont even exist to them except they want to ask for money.
Can you give money to a girl you hardly talk to

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by zexy2030(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2020
MedicH:

come on... don't be like this sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry
OK, I'm sorry bro. I have given out more than that today alone without asking for sex.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by jonahhh: 7:42pm On May 28, 2020
cutewahid:
oga just collect the girl account number send her the money...let shame catch everybody here grin oga just collect the girl account number send her the money...let shame catch everybody here

lmao to prove weytin, weytin be my own...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by deewhydoski(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
I have given my female friends money time without number, one thing about me is that I don't give a loan that is beyond my power to any female friend. I will only give u what I can afford and I will never ask for a refund.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Slept With A Demon / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.