Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help (6325 Views)

Why Do Guys Ask For Nudes? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by MedicH: 7:47pm On May 28, 2020
zexy2030:

OK, I'm sorry bro. I have given out more than that today alone without asking for sex.

Good. Jah Bless
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Edeyoung: 7:59pm On May 28, 2020
jonahhh:

i dont need to explain myself to you on how i give only God should know that... how much is 2k that you want sex for? money wey no buy small size henessy wey dey fridge.

If 2k na small money....

Then how much be prick she nor go fit collect
Abi she nor go enjoy am too

Abeg nor dey side nonsense

We are indirectly telling her to go hustle or ask are fellow babe nor b guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by jonahhh: 8:01pm On May 28, 2020
Edeyoung:

If 2k na small money....

Then how much be prick she nor go fit collect
Abi she nor go enjoy am too

Abeg nor dey side nonsense

We are indirectly telling her to go hustle or ask are fellow babe nor b guy

no be every woman person dey climb..
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Stanley1155: 8:03pm On May 28, 2020
Why do girls always ask for help.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Coldie(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2020
jonahhh:

Thats not a friend if he wants sex to send you 2k...thats a sex hunter
What's a sex hunter
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by xperiencelove(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2020
Should we organize 20 people that will send you #500 each?
Jessylove96:
Today I asked a male friend of mine for the first time in history to help me with 2k and he was trying to lure me in for sex. I can't put myself to low to sleep around because of money. Guys why do you often do this
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Edeyoung: 8:12pm On May 28, 2020
jonahhh:

no be every woman person dey climb..

Nor b every man she suppose ask miney

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Tillatalk: 8:37pm On May 28, 2020
Use what you have to get what you need ..that's the law
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by arinzos(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

Yes, but the guys the ladies ask for money are the guys that dont even exist to them except they want to ask for money.
Can you give money to a girl you hardly talk to
Hahahahahaha... I get the point.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by drightguy(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2020
Because some girls are bitch!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Malawian(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2020
you no know where dem dey see 2k pick for ground?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by kalex0(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2020
Jessylove96:
Today I asked a male friend of mine for the first time in history to help me with 2k and he was trying to lure me in for sex. I can't put myself to low to sleep around because of money. Guys why do you often do this

Can't you ask your fellow ladies

What's the essence of keeping them as friends?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by SweetCunt97(f): 10:50pm On May 28, 2020
Tillatalk:
Use what you have to get what you need ..that's the law
Untop 2k? Wey no fit cook soup? Cheap morafakas
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Martinez39s(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Men don't owe women anything even if it is 1 kobo. His money, his choice; there is nothing wrong if a man demands sex as the price to pay to get money from him, his money, his choice. Women are even lucky that men foolishly thread money for sex; men like me, even if i Bill Gates, will take something that is actually worth 2k or more before i give you 2k. Pusśy is worth $0.00. Hões Women should be treated with a pìmp's iron hand, don't you agree? wink

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by SweetCunt97(f): 11:18pm On May 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Men don't owe women anything even if it is 1 kobo. His money, his choice; there is nothing wrong if a man demands sex as the price to pay to get money from him, his money, his choice. Women are even lucky that men foolishly thread money for sex; men like me, even if i Bill Gates, will take something that is actually worth 2k or more before i give you 2k. Pusśy is worth $0.00. Hões Women should be treated with a love-vendor's iron hand, don't you agree? wink
You are getting it all wrong. The keyword is "friend". I see nothing giving a friend in need 2k...why would I ask for sex to give 2k? I understand what it means to be in need so when a friend reaches out, I don't hesitate as long as I can afford to do it.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by emmaodet: 11:28pm On May 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Men don't owe women anything even if it is 1 kobo. His money, his choice; there is nothing wrong if a man demands sex as the price to pay to get money from him, his money, his choice. Women are even lucky that men foolishly thread money for sex; men like me, even if i Bill Gates, will take something that is actually worth 2k or more before i give you 2k. Pusśy is worth $0.00. Hões Women should be treated with a love-vendor's iron hand, don't you agree? wink

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 1:29am On May 29, 2020
i can never reduce myself to such level to be requesting sex from a girl cos she asked for a favour.If she asked for a favour and i have a spare at hand i can give but if i dont have i will tell her i dont have and that will be dat.but then i can have and still not give if a girl asks for a favour cos i dont owe any babe anything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 1:32am On May 29, 2020
comshots:
The thing is that ladies are smarter than we thought.They don't repay back loans they take from a male friend.Even when the guy ask for his money back she will be asking that "How much is 2k"So the best is to ask for sex in return and forfeit the 2k loan.
lol bro dem no dey lend money to babe oo.any money u give to a girl just regard it as dash money.only give a girl money when u have excess and when giving make sure it isnt having an effect on the remaining money.For example u might have 50k and a girl tells u she is hungry and havent eaten for two days then out of the goodness of ur heat u can give her 2k out of that 50k.It doesnt make sense u giving a girl 45k out of the 50k u have cos u want to prove to her u a big boy cheesy
but again one question i want to ask is this? why is it ladies find it difficult to lend their fellow ladies money
u need 1k u will be running to a guy to give u money
ladies why una no dey gree help each other?
at least we guys are quick to help each other if one of us is in financial mess.A lady with have 500k in her account and her fellow female friend is begging her for 1k to chop but she will lie dat she is broke grin.aghh babes grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 1:34am On May 29, 2020
Edeyoung:
If my guy ask me for 2k i expect him to pay back
Or probably if he is close to me i would let the money go.... But for a lady you know they wont pay you back, and it will be somehow dragging them for the money.....
So you ask for sex for payment. Its a win win situation. If you dont want sex then ask your father or your bf for 2k nor be guy wen u never even buy tooth pick for......

After my advice you final collect the money for sex, please make sure you dont skirt during the sex....
Because you will tagged hypocrite smiley

Mtcheew
lol wats 2k that u cant dash ur paddy
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Steps185: 1:46am On May 29, 2020
From experience if a guy help with gift or money especially big some most ladies 80% takes you for a fool. For me i was dissappointed i blasted a lady just yesterday after i offer her sallah gift, am even muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:16am On May 29, 2020
Cameleon72:
Ask them o

When we help now u either say the guy is stingy cos he didn't give u enuf or u japa. Tbh u guys don't appreciate any help at all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by ibkonekt(m): 3:29am On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

dirty dirty hore

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by JohnOkolo: 4:37am On May 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

Sorry about you mingling with the wrong sets of guys. You should try keeping and making male firends who are reasonable and have a vision for their life.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Tillatalk: 4:38am On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
short time for my area no reach 2k grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 4:47am On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:
what did u loose if he bleeps u, aside u lost ur virginity for zero naira, now 2k for 2nuts that's the disadvantage of an open hole, it will invite more poles.
Ehehn
You?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 4:48am On May 29, 2020
Op
All of em' are perverts
You're supposed to know that
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by zexy2030(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2020
Preshieben:
Ehehn
You?
common don't take it too personal, I wasn't stern on that statement.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by kalex0(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Tell the lady to forward her account to u so u can send it to her...

Ordinary 2k
Leeches everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by ojuu4u(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

But u girls say u can't do away with bestie now, we told you that bestie comes to play, to study and eventually Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by SweetCunt97(f): 9:07am On May 29, 2020
ibkonekt:

dirty dirty hore
Lolzzz, I really know how to get you guys worked up huh? Buhhaahhaaahhaha. Anyways, na una sabi
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08am On May 29, 2020
kalex0:

Tell the lady to forward her account to u so u can send it to her...

Ordinary 2k
Leeches everywhere
Lolzzz, but you know that with d economic inflation now, 2k can't really buy much. Just saying
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by SweetCunt97(f): 9:10am On May 29, 2020
Tillatalk:
short time for my area no reach 2k grin grin grin
I really don't understand some of you guys and your thinking faculty, we talking about someone needing help of 2k and you talking about short time? May we just never need help from people who will mock us ni. That's just d thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? / Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.