Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help (6326 Views)

Why Do Guys Ask For Nudes? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Zabiboy: 9:47am On May 29, 2020

Everyone is entitled to his opinion tho...
But for me, instead of asking for sex, i'll simply ask what she can give in return for the 2k(of course 98% of females have nothing to offer angry...
And i WOULD NEVER EVER PAY FOR SEX OR FVCK ANYONE USING HER BODY FOR FINANCIAL RETURNS....so even if she offers sex, i'll decline cz just like martinez said, sex is worth $0.00...
To the OP, me, you and 99% of NL knws u arent a Virigin...so if stop acting like a saint....if you want to fvck the guy, accept if not decline...SIMPLE...who knows, he might make you have an orgasm wink grin
My 2cents cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Dfynboi: 10:03am On May 29, 2020
Jessylove96:
Today I asked a male friend of mine for the first time in history to help me with 2k and he was trying to lure me in for sex. I can't put myself to low to sleep around because of money. Guys why do you often do this
d truth is dt i can't borrow a lady money cus i can't come nd be asking for d money,i cn dash bt nt borrow

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Martinez39s(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are getting it all wrong. The keyword is "friend". I see nothing giving a friend in need 2k...why would I ask for sex to give 2k? I understand what it means to be in need so when a friend reaches out, I don't hesitate as long as I can afford to do it.
Lol. Your "friend" still reserve the right to ask for sex in exchange for his money. Your friend doesn't owe you anything.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Martinez39s(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2020
Zabiboy:

But for me, instead of asking for sex, i'll simply ask what she can give in return for the 2k(of course 98% of females have nothing to offer angry...
And i WOULD NEVER EVER PAY FOR SEX OR FVCK ANYONE USING HER BODY FOR FINANCIAL RETURNS....so even if she offers sex, i'll decline cz just like martinez said, sex is worth $0.00...
To the OP, me, you and 99% of NL knws u arent a Virigin...so if stop acting like a saint....if you want to fvck the guy, accept if not decline...SIMPLE...who knows, he might make you have an orgasm wink grin
My 2cents cool
Shikena!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by SweetCunt97(f): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Your "friend" still reserve the right to ask for sex in exchange for his money. Your friend doesn't owe you anything.
OK Martin. I hope when you ask a friend for help, he'll ask you to bring your yansh first.. And b a good sport to oblige him OK.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Martinez39s(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OK Martin. I hope when you ask a friend for help, he'll ask you to bring your yansh first.. And b a good sport to oblige him OK.
My friend doesn't owe me anything; his money, his choice. In fact, I don't have friends.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Elumity414(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2020
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2020
... Go borrow from Ur female friends and stop whining.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Zabiboy: 11:11am On May 29, 2020
Martinez39s:

@ emboldened is FACT!!..
Money was accepted to be used as a medium FOR EXCHANGE....and so anytime money is given without any exchange given, it reduces the value of that money exchanged...
One example b4 i leave,
The way someone would spend 10k he/she picked on the road( money gotten without exchange) is far different from the way that same person would spend his/her 10k salary( money used for exchange) ..
So please, to all the guys reading this, make sure anybody ( both male or female) you give money to WORKS FOR IT or better put, something should be used in exchange for the money you give out...unless you didnt work for it
GL cool..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by kalex0(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, but you know that with d economic inflation now, 2k can't really buy much. Just saying

I'm not disputing that and I'm not in support of what the guy did.

Y can't she ask her fellow ladies?

Y is she keeping them as friends if they can help her

Must it always be guys

U can still help her
Z not too late

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Omar09(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2020
Zabiboy:

My 2cents cool

Omo your cent reach $1... Wait I still deh count am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by BigJoe19: 1:05pm On May 29, 2020
grin grin I like the answers guys gave the OP. Stupid girls when guys help them with money with good intentions towards them, they consider the guy to be a MUGU, so now guys are wising up.

Jessylove96 go and borrow money from your fellow female, I thought you girls said guys are broke. undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Omar09(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2020
Martinez39s:

This girl is lying. Don't believe her. I've been with girls like her who would say I help out my friends whether in cash form or others, only to realize they say such to bait their potential victim who doesn't know he's being used. Girls like her would never lift a pin to help you.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
Jessylove96:
Today I asked a male friend of mine for the first time in history to help me with 2k and he was trying to lure me in for sex. I can't put myself to low to sleep around because of money. Guys why do you often do this
I just don't understand you ladies problem
The niggar want to offer you two favorable things
1.Dick
And you're here saying you can't do it when you're guys are fúcking won't you scream .?
And moreover you're not a virgin so why are you complaining
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by lekbel09(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
Jessylove96:
Don't mind the perverted souls here jare.

A good friend will help if he has .
Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by sesameq: 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
why don't you too as alady or woman go and work to get money?
is the guy your wallet?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Budline1(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2020
lefulefu:
i can never reduce myself to such level to be requesting sex from a girl cos she asked for a favour.If she asked for a favour and i have a spare at hand i can give but if i dont have i will tell her i dont have and that will be dat.but then i can have and still not give if a girl asks for a favour cos i dont owe any babe anything.

Exactly! This is so me....
I met a girl sometime ago, the 2nd time I checked her up at her house (coz that's how I dey always do my own paro, I visit them once or twice at thr place, in return they come to my place to check on me too. I no dey do dates often) this 300L girl billed me for her hostel rent of 100k, I played along like i've heard and left her hostel. I stopped calling her and freed her, I had d money but wouldn't it be so ridiculous and very stupid of me to be paying that much to a girl I barely know because I want to date her? How could she ask me such when she has parents? I no fit be sugar daddy at my age abeg....This same gel was very proud, she wouldn't even call.

Fast forward to abt 3 weeks later when she didn''t hear from me again, she text me again that she's very broke and she's having exams, that she needs 2k for handouts. Instead of giving her d 2k, I gave her just 1k and promised to send her d remaining 1k d next day, common thank u hard her to say...I didn't send it tho coz girl was so full of herself and she expected me to be begging her with money. Some of them think they can always get all they want with their looks. Some girls go dey form rubbish eventho they know a nigga sef get good look o, and he's doing fine on his own, if they gat options, we get options too na. Humility is key, some of them's pride na hin dey finish them. I'll rather not give a girl if she asks for money than ask for sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2020
Budline1:

Exactly! This is so me....
I met a girl sometime ago, the 2nd time I checked her up at her house (coz that's how I dey always do my own paro, I visit them once or twice at thr place, in return they come to my place to check on me too. I no dey do dates often) this 300L girl billed me for her hostel rent of 100k, I played along like i've heard and left her hostel. I stopped calling her and freed her, I had d money but wouldn't it be so ridiculous and very stupid of me to be paying that much to a girl I barely know because I want to date her? How could she ask me such when she has parents? I no fit be sugar daddy at my age abeg....This same gel was very proud, she wouldn't even call.

Fast forward to abt 3 weeks later when she didn''t hear from me again, she text me again that she's very broke and she's having exams, that she needs 2k for handouts. Instead of giving her d 2k, I gave her just 1k and promised to send her d remaining 1k d next day, common thank u hard her to say...I didn't send it tho coz girl was so full of herself and she expected me to be begging her with money. Some of them think they can always get all they want with their looks. Some girls go dey form rubbish eventho they know a nigga sef get good look o, and he's doing fine on his own, if they gat options, we get options too na. Humility is key, some of them's pride na hin dey finish them. I'll rather not give a girl if she asks for money than ask for sex.
she can only form the rubbish for weak mumu men who think the only way to get a woman"s attention is spending money.if u no send her too she go adjust nau

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Budline1(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2020
lefulefu:
she can only form the rubbish for weak mumu men who think the only way to get a woman"s attention is spending money.if u no send her too she go adjust nau

Loool. Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help by Nairalandmonika: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jessylove96:
I think ladies fault partially, when I guy do good for u without any string attached, u call him a fool, and say u are using his head.

I have heard such words b4, so it's better to ask for sex b4 providing help at Least no one will call u a fool or say they are using your head.

But it's not right tho.

Secondly, it depends on ur relationship with the guy. If u are not close friends, he might not feel obliged to give u, so the only way he could do so is by demanding for sex.
Still not right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. / Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not? / HOT!!! Olivia’s Creepy Seduction | Part 1(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.