Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? (1630 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
I have been pondering cos I think 10 will be a fair number of kids to have.

I ve heard some say 4, while some said 2... what do you think, how about you?

Dont tell me it depends on your cashflow or how much you have in your bank account or how capable you are physically or mentally to handle the task of raising them.

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by JOACHINpedro: 5:55pm On May 28, 2020
I wouldn't wana bring children I can't carter for.
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Abfinest007(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2020
Three is good but four is a perfect option
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by gamapoy539: 5:58pm On May 28, 2020
I'll manage 15.
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by duduade: 5:59pm On May 28, 2020

12 nations...

At least one will be better than Nigeria
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:59pm On May 28, 2020
gamapoy539:
I'll manage 15.
lol... U manage 15?
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Okoroawusa: 6:00pm On May 28, 2020
At least 12
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:02pm On May 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
At least 12
exaggerated right?cheesy
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by fati2001(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2020
depends on you, thank God remaining 1!
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 28, 2020
3.... 2 boys, 1 girl

3 Likes

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Petyprincess(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2020
Personally i will settle for one nd will prefer a female child!

2 Likes

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:07pm On May 28, 2020
fati2001:
depends on you, thank God remaining 1!
Depends, how? like you've started?cheesy
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:08pm On May 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
Personally i will settle for one nd will prefer a female child!
I bet you, you will fight with ur husband from morning to night because of thatgrin

3 Likes

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:09pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:
3.... 2 boys, 1 girl
sounds decent but y?

1 Like

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by GeneralPula: 6:10pm On May 28, 2020
I want twins which I believe I’ll have them and after the twin, I’ll birth one more kid making 3..
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by fati2001(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Depends, how? like you've started?cheesy
yes I stated it on my profile mother of 2,so remain 1
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:12pm On May 28, 2020
fati2001:

yes I stated it on my profile mother of 2,so remain 1
Thats 3 of em'... why not add 3 more to make it six?
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by fati2001(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That 3 of em'... why not add 3 more to make it six?
no
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:13pm On May 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
I want twins which I believe I’ll have them and after the twin, I’ll birth one more kid making 3..

why 3?
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
fati2001:
no
why?
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by fati2001(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
no
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by fati2001(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
3 is okay
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by opera1(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2020
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Petyprincess(f): 6:17pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I bet you, you will fight with ur husband from morning to night because of thatgrin
Of course not! If the person I'm dating will be the one i will settle with in future then i ain't got no problem trust me grin
Having many kids are a whole lot of responsibility, many married women are looking old nd unattractive because their husbands turned them to baby factory! After one kid na to take my ass back to gym nd get back my shape instead of getting pregnant every year grin

2 Likes

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:24pm On May 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Of course not! If the person I'm dating will be the one i will settle with in future then i ain't got no problem trust me grin
Having many kids are a whole lot of responsibility, many married women are looking old nd unattractive because their husbands turned them to baby factory! After one kid na to take my ass back to gym nd get back my shape instead of getting pregnant every year grin
Not bad... I hope the dude ain't pulling ya legs though cheesy

We guys talk a lot while in relationships but the reality hit us when we get married... I think !
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
fati2001:
3 is okay
ok ma. Nice choice.
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:26pm On May 28, 2020
opera1:
why?
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:28pm On May 28, 2020
duduade:

12 nations...

At least one will be better than Nigeria
cheesy
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Andali(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:
3.... 2 boys, 1 girl
exactly wot I want too

1 Like

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Petyprincess(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Not bad... I hope the dude ain't pulling ya legs though cheesy

We guys talk a lot while in relationships but the reality hit us when we get married... I think !
You have a point!

1 Like

Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by Liliantalks: 6:37pm On May 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

nope , ur child deserves a sibling from you
Re: After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:40pm On May 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
You have a point!
Yeah, you see my point cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Deserves To Be Dragged By The Hair Like This... / The naked truth about women / Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.