Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat (1629 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Kimcutie: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Queen Vivian on social networking platform, Twitter, took to her page to reveal that a man interested in going out with her offered her N150,000 as a way of watering the ground to make her accept his advances but she turned him down.

According to Vivian, her admirer paid her N150k for a chance to go on a date with her but she rejected the money, stating that she is not a cheap person.

She gave the revelation via her Twitter account, where she revealed that the money was from a fan on the micro-blogging platform.

However, Nigerians trolled her for rejecting the money and pointed out how she needs the cash.

Here’s some reactions below,
https://www.phgossip.com/nigerians-disgrace-lady-who-said-she-rejected-n150k-an-admirer-offered-her-to-go-on-a-date-because-shes-not-cheap/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Kimcutie: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
More

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Kimcutie: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Newman20(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Everyone's talking about her shoe but no one is talking about her anaconda lips. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
There are really some generous men sha,they treat and pamper women alot,not some redpillers who thinks bills must be shared,God bless all the generous and hardworking men out there.Double blessings on you all, you shall never lack amen
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by TecM0: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Am really glad my parents never raised stupid entitled idiots as girl child

Must be embarrassing having this kind of people as relatives
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by SILENTandSMART2: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Aswear Nigeria people no get joy at all, grin

Kikikikikiki grin

Buhahahaha grin

She shoe like thing wey Jesus use trek dat days grin

Even Jesus own no be like this grin

She wan brag but dem put her down

Just be wise before uploading to social media,

She might deactivate self grin

Girls and Truth are like night and day they can't meet at all,,

Me go give you 150k and you will reject it , aswear i will slap you nii you craze grin
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Newman20(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
There are really some generous men sha,they treat and pamper women alot,not some redpillers who thinks bills must be shared,God bless all the generous and hardworking men out there.Double blessings on you all

There is no redpill content on this thread

It's clear that redpill is living rent free in your head.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Newman20(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Kikikikikiki grin

Buhahahaha grin

Me go give you 150k and you will reject it , aswear i will slap you nii you craze grin

I think it's a catfish. The owner of that account has big hairy balls

Seun lalasticlala front page pls
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Uzomacharles: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
So person gather mind zoom that shoe for that pics...
Indeed, Problem No Dey Finish
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by SILENTandSMART2: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Newman20:

I think it's a catfish. The owner of that account has big hairy balls

Seun lalasticlala front page pls

Okay oo grin grin

Please werrin be cartfish grin
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
There are really some generous men sha,they treat and pamper women alot,not some redpillers who thinks bills must be shared,God bless all the generous and hardworking men out there.Double blessings on you all, you shall never lack amen

but deep down you want your son to be an alpha

hypocrites

not all women pray their sons meet their type

there's a reason behind that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Newman20(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Okay oo grin grin

Please werrin be cartfish grin

When a person pretends to be someone else on social media or any other platform in order to gain information or money from others.

I said the owner of that account is a catfish because why else would she say she did that?
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by obembet(f): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
150k for what? To take advantage of her? If u don't have any bad hiding agenda, there is no point in offer any money cos at the end, he will ask for something in return.

If u really need or serious about lady, go without money.. If she's for u, she will.agree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by DaddyRochie1642: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Newman20:
Everyone's talking about her shoe but no one is talking about her anaconda lips. lipsrsealed

Oga tell us the truth, I know that you're admiring those anaconda Lips and you wish to Kiss it grin grin
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by SILENTandSMART2: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Newman20:

When a person pretends to be someone else on social media or any other platform in order to gain information or money from others.

I said the owner of that account is a catfish because why else would she say she did that?

I said the owner of that account is a catfish because why else would she say she did that?[/quote]

No she might not be cartfish oo

Girls like her plenty for town dem go dey do as if dem reach whereas they're nobody,

Expecially if they're beautiful,

If nah fake , the owner of the picture for don show up nah,

Girls can lie die ,

God should let us jam the truthful one wink
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Newman20(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

No she might not be cartfish oo

Girls like her plenty for town dem go dey do as if dem reach whereas they're nobody,

Expecially if they're beautiful,

If nah fake , the owner of the picture for don show up nah,

Girls can lie die ,

God should let us jam the truthful one wink

Amen ooo
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Newman20(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga tell us the truth, I know that you're admiring those anaconda Lips and you wish to Kiss it grin grin

****pukes****
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by SILENTandSMART2: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Newman20:

Amen ooo

Amen
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Auladimeji(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wait oooo.even if she's saying the truth about guy wooing her with 150k...With all the preaching we've been doing, stop being a SIMP!!!If that lady turns him to maga,he'll run to the internet to be complaining bitterly... SIMPs are making things hard for redpillers and it's wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Liposure: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
This can't be real. N-Girls i know won't dare such
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Newman20:
and u want to make heaven?
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Fmghewzy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
miracood:
and u want to make heaven?

No mind the goat ,bodyshaming people.
Worst part his lips might be thicker than ponmo ooo!
On my own part ,that lips succulent die,
Good for kissing
he doesn't know the number of oyinbo girls doing surgery just to get that kind of lips
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fmghewzy:

No mind the goat ,bodyshaming people.
Worst part his lips might be thicker than ponmo ooo!
On my own part ,that lips succulent die,
Good for kissing
he doesn't know the number of oyinbo girls doing surgery just to get that kind of lips
I didn't say the lip is good. undecided
Bro calm down and stop behaving like what glucosis will call a simp
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Fmghewzy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
miracood:

I didn't say the lip is good. undecided
Bro calm down and stop behaving like what glucosis will call a simp

Lol read what I wrote again,I was referring to the guy call her anaconda lips.kai.

And bro I am no simple.
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by WrittyWritter(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Na so..Babe did not even construct her lie well..Everyone just want to catch cruise..too mad it backfired grin..Twitter people wicked shaa oo grin
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by 17yrnigga: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

oga to slap you dey hungry me cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by chingle5(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nice 1 sis thumbs up grin grin grin ..... When a person give u 1 e go use am collect 5 back.......
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by Sixfeetbelle: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Kikikikikiki grin

Buhahahaha grin

If she collects it, you're start crying that Nigerian girls are entitled. Now that she rejected it, you want to slap her?

There's no pleasing you guys, is there?
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by DirtyGold: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bitćh got served!
She must have cried a lot for this clout chasing foolishness cheesy cheesy

What's tha business?
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat by SILENTandSMART2: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If she collects it, you're start crying that Nigerian girls are entitled. Now that she rejected it, you want to slap her?

There's no pleasing you guys, is there?

Crying lol,

No problem smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her / [VIDEO] Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing S3x Tape Of His Wife With Another Ma / 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.