Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

RELATIONSHIP LIKE ADMISSION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP LIKE ADMISSION (221 Views)

Will A Long Relationship Like Marriage Slow Down My Progress? / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? / How's Your Relationship Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP LIKE ADMISSION by rollybest(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2020
I was just toasting this girl for us to start some rela... Because i love her. She said i should give her one week for her to think about it. One week reach, she said she has accepted, man come happy ooo, only for her to tell me to do one 1k sup for her few seconds after accepting. I was like IS THAT THE ACCEPTANCE FEE?, ABI I DEY SEEK ADMISSION?
NA SO THE GIRL VEX, ME I KUKUMA FIND MY LEVELS.
NOTE:Not that i didn't have the money but i was shocked
Re: RELATIONSHIP LIKE ADMISSION by Nelx(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2020
Nice post op. I'll return when I figure out what you expect us to do with it.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP LIKE ADMISSION by Ladylite: 9:09pm On May 28, 2020
rollybest:
I was just toasting this girl for us to start some rela... Because i love her. She said i should give her one week for her to think about it. One week reach, she said she has accepted, man come happy ooo, only for her to tell me to do one 1k sup for her few seconds after accepting. I was like IS THAT THE ACCEPTANCE FEE?, ABI I DEY SEEK ADMISSION?
NA SO THE GIRL VEX, ME I KUKUMA FIND MY LEVELS.
NOTE:Not that i didn't have the money but i was shocked

Your topic should have been

Relationship like Admission

Anyway, next time don't let your erection lead you.

These days if you do not have money to spare, don't come near.

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria / DAVIDO Unfollow Everyone Including His Fiance Chioma / Relationship Q And A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.