Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (80476 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by olawale1516(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
So sad .
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by odoss(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
I think twin parents should stop naming there twin Peter and Paul that my opinion.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by bobluck: 10:18pm On May 29, 2020
The world is becoming something else. Since God created woman neither Man or him has not known peace. God have mercy.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Levels1(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Eulalia post=90067601]What a gory sight. shocked..

How did he manage to do this to him without the brother putting up any form of resistance?

He has already killed him before cutting off the hand.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 29, 2020
Levels1:

I think he will have killed him before cutting off the hand.

He didn't die. He's currently receiving treatment in a hospital.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Levels1(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

He didn't die. He's currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Hmmm, this one serious then.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Kenxanadu: 11:00pm On May 29, 2020
Permanently rendered incapable of ever fighting again, that's if he survives this. So sad and gruesome!
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 29, 2020
I will soon deactivate from this Forum!! undecided
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by lantres000(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2020
sinkhole:
Just imagine yourself fighting with somebody who holds a cutlass and ready to use it. You were not holding anything, or perhaps you were holding just a stick.
The cutlass wielding fellow raised up a cutlass while you raised your hand to shield your head and "gboas" on your hand, the cutlass cuts through, he swings the cutlass around again and "pooaass" on your leg!

Hahahahahahahaha I swear this description really cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy e be like say u na fighter too

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2020
Chommybaby:
Just imagine the nonsense.....

I'm a woman but you see women, they are very dangerous...

Fear them...

Wish him quick recovery tho

D worst thing i would do is t fight over a girl/ woman....... Women dat full everywhere, mother nature always remind me of that biko esp. Nigerian gals
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:34am On May 30, 2020
Jakumo:
Nigerians, despite being among the most rabidly religious people on this planet, can be extremely cruel to other human beings. The man in the picture was bleeding out, and yet nobody bothered to tie cloth on his wounds to slow the bleeding, and then get him to a hospital. The eager onlookers were only concerned about taking photographs of the dying man, to post online.

If you sustain a serious injury anywhere in Nigeria, consider yourself chit out of luck and royally phucked, because while people will rush up to eagerly spectate over your agony, rest assured NOBODY will lift finger to save your life. The mob will only be concerned about taking pictures of your final moments, for entertainment, and to post online.

I hate d way Nigerians behave & I don't like them at all, I can be nice but never be friendly, dats y I always keep mi distance

PS it happens everywhere too in d world from the UK down to china , people recording videos when someone is dying but this people still have d decency to call for help like d 911 b4 doing d recording but typical Nigerian is wicked at heart and enjoys seeing others in pain and agony, they find deep pleasure in seeing other suffer so they can go home and tell people and say God loves them so much that's y they didn't die.. I deeply regret being born among Nigerians but dat I was born a Nigerian doesn't mean I can't move out

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Greatzeus(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2020
The heart of man is evil.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Greatzeus(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2020
The heart of man is evil. Your own blood brother
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ayobami7(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
Rip
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Alaganature(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chommybaby:

And you're a boy....

A little boy...

it's obvious you are from Edo...u get Sharp mouth.. can't you just look away even though I say a word to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.