Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (80470 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2020
That was how one stupid MOTHERFÚCKER yesterday was talking shit to me over a girls matter some male children even their mom will regret giving birth to them
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Infinixs5: 10:50am On May 29, 2020
robosky02:
Graphic Photo: Man butchers his twin brother during fight over a girlfriend in Imo

Tragedy struck in Umuonunkwo kindred, Ndimoko Arondizuogu in Ideato North LGA of Imo state, when a twin, Peter butchered his brother Paul during a fight.

Information gathered revealed that, the twins who doesn’t behave like one, fight each other and do not always agree.

It was reported that, trouble started on Monday when Paul beat Peter’s girlfriend’s child, which didn’t leave the child with injury.

Peter however, who wasn’t at home when the incident happened went to fight after his girlfriend told him what transpired earlier. The fight degenerated to using cutlass which eventually left Paul in bad shape and struggling for life.

Their elder brother, Micheal Ogbonna who spoke to our correspondent, stated that their father died two years ago and they have tried severally to get them skilled vocationally to no avail, rather, they always abandon it and ferment trouble at home.

Further information gathered revealed that, they said girlfriend has five children from another man and the child in question wasn’t Peter’s.

Paul who was initially being treated at Home Resort Hospital at Ndianiche in Arondizuogu, has now been transferred to the Federal Medical Center, Owerri. One of his hand is dead from the machete injury, while the other is in bad shape.

See the graphic image below

www.expressiveinfo.com/graphic-photo-man-butchers-his-twin-brother-during-fight-over-a-girlfriend-in-imo/

Woman is same reason my childhood friend dey beef me...Nigger came to leave with me;meet a young lady;fell in love and started fuccking her in my room..When i protested;Nigger moved away and tagged me an enemy cos i never liked the way she fuckkks her in my room...
Same babe dey collect dick any how from any body that says Hello or hi..
Nigger moved to Onitsha not knowing the babe na Diccck Lover...
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2020
cry embarassed

na which kind life be this?

crazy shiit happening everyday.

smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Infinixs5: 11:04am On May 29, 2020
ellapius:
woman

Woman is same reason my childhood friend dey beef me...Nigger came to leave with me;meet a young lady;fell in love and started fuccking her in my room..When i protested;Nigger moved away and tagged me an enemy cos i never liked the way he fuckkks her in my room...
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Infinixs5: 11:06am On May 29, 2020
Woman is same reason my childhood friend dey beef me...Nigger came to leave with me;meet a young lady;fell in love and started fuccking her in my room..When i protested;Nigger moved away and tagged me an enemy cos i never liked the way he fuckkks her in my room...
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Enyimbamercedes: 11:06am On May 29, 2020
Arondizogu P Square... their mate are making hits; poverty made these ones to hit themselves
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by olawale1516(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2020
Imo and bad news This days tired me
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by olawale1516(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2020
Quick what , do you just said recovery....he is dead
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by olawale1516(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:
Just imagine the nonsense.....

I'm a woman but you see women, they are very dangerous...

Fear them...

Wish him quick recovery tho
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by humblemikel(f): 11:10am On May 29, 2020
Psquare action movies part2
The beginning of the end
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 11:11am On May 29, 2020
xendra:
you are not a woman, every human is dangerous.

they both have sense why didn't they use it did you see any part where the woman held the cutlass? be looking for cheap likes on a faceless forum

When I wrote this, I wasn't even thinking about likes...
I was just stating a fact...

And sweetie I wear pads just like you do so I'm telling you about what I know....

Us Women make or mar Men....

Argue with your heart....

Cheerios❤
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by humblemikel(f): 11:12am On May 29, 2020
olawale1516:

Which part of the writeup did you see that he is dead
Being butchered doesn't mean murdered in your village or does it?
Lol
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 11:14am On May 29, 2020
olawale1516:

Unless the post was modified, I'm quite sure the guy is alive and fighting for his life....

I read it again to confirm....
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
I fear who no fear women. Glad you said that. But I can take a wild woman.

Are you sure about that...

Cos this last thing I want to hear is stories that touch the heart....
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2020
Fredoallan:

Recovery after death.. we fear una ooo grin

I'm quite sure that he is alive and fighting for his life...

Read the story again
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by cruz419(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Staphylococcus post=90067495]Sigh...
God should allow Fela to blow the trumpet.
This world really needs to come to an end[/quote i cant do this to my enemy not to talk of my broda haba, broda make e end jare
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 11:18am On May 29, 2020
Alaganature:

Woman indeed.. you still be girl ooo infact small girl...

And you're a boy....

A little boy...
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2020
So messed up
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by luminouz(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:
Just imagine the nonsense.....

I'm a woman but you see women, they are very dangerous...

Fear them...

Wish him quick recovery tho

Seriously
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Legacyy(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2020
Obviously The bible's prophecy
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

Seriously

What
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ramos16(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Never will. I will never be caught in the circle of people who do such.

I'm a peaceful girl and I go my way.

Twins quarrel a lot no doubt especially if they are same sex but definitely not to this extent.
I can't even remember the last time twinny and I fought. We bicker at each other and makeup almost immediately. Even other siblings will be like, thank God we didn't interfer.... tongue

You are funny, sometimes the fight comes to you, I have been in the middle of about 6 religious crisis in my life, and matchete was the primary weapon when there are no guns.

I did not ask for the crisis to happen, it just found me
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by luminouz(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

What

That women are dangerous, even YOU!!!
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by MrBen619(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2020
Igbo people una don try well well.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 11:48am On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

That women are dangerous, even YOU!!!

Yeah....
We are the glory or doom of a man...

Depends on which we decide to be...
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by TheSourcerer: 11:48am On May 29, 2020
robosky02:

Its graphic....

I don do
why na it', graphics is never enough
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by sofiscatedmoron: 11:55am On May 29, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo Amaka.

There has never been an hour without a news of someone who killed a close blood relative in the EAst. Only God know what Biafra will look like when the North finaly give them their independence.
That is one of the points we afonja morons will use against
Biafura leaving us, we dont want them to leave us with our Master's upstairs
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by luminouz(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

Yeah....
We are the glory or doom of a man...

Depends on which we decide to be...

Which one are you,if I decide to be ur husband? grin
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by AgentNairaland(f): 11:56am On May 29, 2020
simplexvi:
it doesn't exist my side, I am responsible of whatever I do, I don't blame it on anyone or things

Uhmmm
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by hadamz: 11:59am On May 29, 2020
Fear dem

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by PierreAbutu(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo Amaka.

There has never been an hour without a news of someone who killed a close blood relative in the EAst. Only God know what Biafra will look like when the North finaly give them their independence.

My friend keep shut

These are two riff-raffs, compared to 19 wicked fools in the North who watch and allow their own people to be killed by bandits, so they can get security votes, security allowance and emergency funds from government.

Why didn't you mention what happened in Sokoto and Kaduna states recently? angry

Awon eastern journalist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.