Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (80473 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Alaganature(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

And you're a boy....
A little boy...
Lol.. You're good in what you do... guess you are a comedian
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Your observation is very correct. Too bad.
Just damn too bad.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Bighead9: 12:07pm On May 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

That is one of the points we afonja morons will use against
Biafura leaving us, we dont want them to leave us with our Master's upstairs

Nwane, forget stories. Biafra will be a disaster. It will be filled with blood from the killings that will take place daily. I'm an Igbo man and I know how our people behave. Thank God for Aboki Army and Police, they are the ones that are able to maintain the crime in the EAst to a barest minimum.

Imagine if to say, Aboki soldier and Police are not presently in our East. The East would've become a Zoo by now. Cause all men would be on his own.

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Bighead9: 12:08pm On May 29, 2020
maak400:

There’s evil everywhere o

There is more in the EAst.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Topsic70: 12:09pm On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
probably ambushed, he tried to block with his hands
Yup!
Niqq** was prolly aiming for d head/neck.
sheedren of emotions-over-logic angry
Smh!

Cc:adagod1
cool
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by jacoik(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Sigh...

God should allow Fela to blow the trumpet.

This world really needs to come to an end
lolxxxxx hahahaha fela to blow the trumpet? infact to use you do money ritual now just dey hungry me here
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Bighead9: 12:12pm On May 29, 2020
clemco33:
bingo what brought Biafra issue in this case , what is happening in kaduna boronu today Biafra will you

It happened in the zoo part of Nigeria, where they wish the North gives them their independence so they can have their own Country (Biafra) grin grin grin

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 29, 2020
Ramos16:

You are funny, sometimes the fight comes to you, I have been in the middle of about 6 religious crisis in my life, and matchete was the primary weapon when there are no guns.

I did not ask for the crisis to happen, it just found me

I reject it over and again. It will not come to ME. It will come to YOU. Please cut it out with directing your examples at me. Just leave me out of your assumptions. Ok?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2020
falcon01:
he definately took him by surprise, If it eas me Im gonna heal then come back for vengeance. We are twins what ever I get he gets that too

..."heal then come back for vengeance"?

maybe you don't get it, one of the matcheted brother's hand had to be amputated for his life to be saved, his other hand is in a bad shape too.

how would he ever really get to vent his vengeance on the cruel brother in such pretty bad shape even if he heals?!

Only God Can Really Avenge him.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Mbenny(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2020
another Cain and Abel
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by sofiscatedmoron: 12:56pm On May 29, 2020
Bighead9:

Nwane, forget stories. Biafra will be a disaster. It will be filled with blood from the killings that will take place daily. I'm an Igbo man and I know how our people behave. Thank God for Aboki Army and Police, they are the ones that are able to maintain the crime in the EAst to a barest minimum.

Imagine if to say, Aboki soldier and Police are not presently in our East. The East would've become a Zoo by now. Cause all men would be on his own.
Egbo mi olorin nla!, ni Tori olorun, awa omo afonja, . A ni je ki awon biafura kuro lara naija,
A swear grin

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Adgideon(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
They should be sacrifice to the gods to appease the ground
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by robosky02(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
why na it', graphics is never enough

Oya cut your hand put
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Brainardc(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2020
Foolish people everywhere....hmmm, so butchering your brother because of woman is now the perfect way for you to settle issues �
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Mayng01(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
Ah! Jesus wept.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

Which one are you,if I decide to be ur husband? grin

Depends on if you are a good guy or a dickhead wink
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Jasongucci: 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Did you say twins? What is going on across the world? Whites killing blacks, Insecurity and mass killings in the North, corona pandemic, brother incapacitating brother, son fighting father, FG stealing COVID 19 FUNDS dry. Na wa oh
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by uvie66: 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
mikezuruki:
Nonsense.
Him eyes don clear.
See as him Dey look sef! Them for show us the injuries he inflicted on the badder one.

you see somebody go carry Cutlass you no run 4, 40. Your eye don clear now.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
uvie66:
you see somebody go carry Cutlass you no run 4, 40. Your eye don clear now.
E be like say him carry him own too. Well, according to OP
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by heysquare(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2020
One of the twins must be a bastard. DNA needs to be carried out because I've never seen twins like this before
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ayo081(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2020
Nawa oooo shocked
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Edusouls(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2020
Am telling you, my state is really messing up big, brings lots of bad names
starbuck:
Recently, Imo State has been in the bad limelight cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Edusouls(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
Which beautiful and intelligent, most of them are same try nahh and see
Anfield247:
Na waoh... Now wey beautiful and intelligent girls full for road like pure water! This kind thing taya me oooh, Okay na, weytin u gain? even if you gain, weytin you lose?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ghostrye: 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah you're right. It never occurred to me that he could be trying to shield himself with his hands when this happened. Ow my... Twin brothers for that matter.
I know it doesn't connect, but the first phrase that came to mind was 'robbing Peter to pay Paul'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.