Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (80471 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by maasoap(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
duro4chang:
You don't know when somebody is being sarcastic. For your information, I am from the north.Ge sense. I have never been in the south east in all my life.

Solve your sarcasm up your yansh for now
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Frankicent(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:
What a gory sight. shocked..

How did he manage to do this to him without the brother putting up any form of resistance?

He was by surprise.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2020
Frankicent:

He was by surprise.

I guess so.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ramos16(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

I reject it over and again. It will not come to ME. It will come to YOU. Please cut it out with directing your examples at me. Just leave me out of your assumptions. Ok?

Do you understand how the English language works?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

Are you sure about that...

Cos this last thing I want to hear is stories that touch the heart....
Sorry I mean TAME. That was a mistake. Take a wild woman at your peril. I want to fulfill my days here on earth.

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 29, 2020
Ramos16:

Do you understand how the English language works?

The same way it works my statement too. Understood?? So don't try to stress it.

smiley
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by luminouz(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

Depends on if you are a good guy or a dickhead wink

Lol....I hear you
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by wizod(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
ellapius:
woman
woe unto man
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by wizod(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
This happened because of woman, the strength of wooman by SHAGGY.
because of woman whose vagina will still smell 2hrs after taking bath. I spit on dem
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by crackhouse(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

When last dem don give you any morning slap?
okoroawusa u are from imo abi?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Greensquard(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2020
My God..Poverty is a bad thing,if they had money no one will have the time to fight anyone,the useless goat savage twin wouldnt be dating a haggard lady with 5kids that arnt even his..smh make money o make dirty no touch u..Godforbid angry angry
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by wizod(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:
Just imagine the nonsense.....

I'm a woman GIRL but you see women, they are very dangerous...

Fear them...

Wish him quick recovery tho
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Okoroawusa: 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
crackhouse:
okoroawusa u are from imo abi?
Yes
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by duro4chang(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2020
maasoap:

Solve your sarcasm up your yansh for now
.You need to examine your life. I am reporting this insuling post of yours to the moderators. You are not be here.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by crackhouse(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Yes
sorry maybe you are not among but most imo guys I know are like that.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by bizzibodi(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2020
The way igbo pple hate themselves eeh!who betide u if u are d 1st son & u dnt have money,u will hav yur birthright seized by d junior ones who has money. See how he made mr p useless for life..pple that share d same DNA 100% but diff.soul. cry cry cry
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by ellapius(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Infinixs5:

Woman is same reason my childhood friend dey beef me...Nigger came to leave with me;meet a young lady;fell in love and started fuccking her in my room..When i protested;Nigger moved away and tagged me an enemy cos i never liked the way he fuckkks her in my room...
Same babe dey collect dick any how from any body that says Hello or hi..
Nigger moved to Onitsha not knowing the babe na Diccck Lover...
shocked
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Okoroawusa: 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
crackhouse:
sorry maybe you are not among but most imo guys I know are like that.
Don't generalize nah
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by maasoap(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
duro4chang:
.You need to examine your life. I am reporting this insuling post of yours to the moderators. You are not be here.

Dumb, very dumb.

duro4chang:
You don't know when somebody is being sarcastic. For your information, I am from the north. Ge sense. I have never been in the south east in all my life.

What is that in bold? Compliment?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Eteka1(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
Never name twin boys Paul and Peter.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ramos16(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

The same way it works my statement too. Understood?? So don't try to stress it.

smiley

Damn yo dumb
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Bidi123: 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
The name peter and paul are not good names. Remember in the bible saul was a trouble maker before he became paul the blood is still there. while peter always carry cutlass, peter cut off somebody's ear in the bible.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=wizod post=90089799][/quote]

Oga what is the difference BTW a girl and a woman....

While you are at it also give me the one BTW a boy and a man.... I want to check something undecided undecided
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

Lol....I hear you

Better....
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chommybaby(f): 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Sorry I mean TAME. That was a mistake. Take a wild woman at your peril. I want to fulfill my days here on earth.

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

I thought you are superman
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2020
Chommybaby:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

I thought you are superman
I may be a Superman but it does not mean I should jump inside hot oil naa. What will I tell God God be looking at me like this.......

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by ThatFairGuy: 5:05pm On May 29, 2020
Jakumo:
Nigerians, despite being among the most rabidly religious people on this planet, can be extremely cruel to other human beings. The man in the picture was bleeding out, and yet nobody bothered to tie cloth on his wounds to slow the bleeding, and then get him to a hospital. The eager onlookers were only concerned about taking photographs of the dying man, to post online.

If you sustain a serious injury anywhere in Nigeria, consider yourself chit out of luck and royally phucked, because while people will rush up to eagerly spectate over your agony, rest assured NOBODY will lift finger to save your life. The mob will only be concerned about taking pictures of your final moments, for entertainment, and to post online.
God bless you sir.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2020
lolzzzz even we wey get complete body dey suffer, idiot like u from poor home come go dey fight with Cutlass, now you're disabled, better just drink sniper, the world won't be kind to you after this....next time someone becomes a clear enemy, end Dem before they end you.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmmmm, why should they be fighting for a lady that already has children from different men when there are ladies desperately looking for men to marry them?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by MadeINchenzen2: 6:37pm On May 29, 2020
fresh meat
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by freethinker420(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2020
Niggas act funny when they Desperate.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by olawale1516(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
humblemikel:

Which part of the writeup did you see that he is dead
Being butchered doesn't mean murdered in your village or does it?
Lol
Village Primary school English teacher.. Am replying according to chronological reality not the story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.