Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone (2205 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:19pm On May 28, 2020
Congratulations brother on your Passing Out Parade (POP). I pray you will continue to soar onto greater height.

He is a graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, second class upper. Anyone with job opportunity should feel free to get in touch.

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:20pm On May 28, 2020
Congrats Bro
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by Staphylococcus: 10:21pm On May 28, 2020
OMG shocked shocked shocked

See the blue whale beside him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2020
Congratulations...... I can see something behind him though cheesy
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by konkonbilo(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2020
shocked oga no de Bobo us jare.. Just tell us say na yansh you want make we look

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by kodded(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2020
op Shea your brother get that big ass chick control ? shocked
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by VickyRotex(f): 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
Guys, dont be gullible undecided

It goes without saying that the op posted this clearly to see your reactions.

If you had done a simple image search, you'll see that the op is lying and this picture is old. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5518965/throw-backnysc-1976-before-devil-becomes

konkonbilo:
shocked oga no de Bobo us jare.. Just tell us say na yansh you want make we look

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by konkonbilo(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2020
VickyRotex:
Guys, dont be gullible undecided

It goes without saying that the op posted this clearly to see your reactions.

If you had done a simple image search, you'll see that the op is lying and this picture is old. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5518965/throw-backnysc-1976-before-devil-becomes

Exactly!
why are you taking it so personal, abi na you get the yanshh kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by longetivity(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2020
all i can see is a massive poo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by VickyRotex(f): 11:12pm On May 28, 2020
konkonbilo:
why are you taking it so personal, abi na you get the yanshh kiss

so I cant advice people again abi?
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by konkonbilo(m): 2:25am On May 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

so I cant advice people again abi?
Naso, Mrs advicer

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by Nobody: 6:31am On May 29, 2020
Wow
What's the address of the camp?
I'm asking for a friend Lefulefu, he wants to go and say his own congratulations to your brother in person. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:35pm On May 29, 2020
J111333:
Wow
What's the address of the camp?
I'm asking for a friend Lefulefu, he wants to go and say his own congratulations to your brother in person. grin

LoL!
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 29, 2020
Well I sight a full packed garbage of poo grin
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by Go5DY(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2020
Jesus see yansh
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by callmeRichie(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=FunkyAlhaji2015 post=90067518]Congratulations brother on your Passing Out Parade (POP). I pray you will continue to

LIE kiii you die !!! nah today we dey see this picture carry ur fake ass comot here jare. Lie lie alhaji!??
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by maxjax(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Congratulations brother on your Passing Out Parade (POP). I pray you will continue to soar onto greater height.

He is a graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, second class upper. Anyone with job opportunity should feel free to get in touch.

tell him to get the number of that babie behind him, then hes sure of the job he desires cheesy
Re: Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? / They Called Agbani Darego ugly because / Your First Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.