Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? (2174 Views)

Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? / Pls Help .. Would My Hair Grow Back / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by fineboynl(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbos help! would you date a girl that sells native Pot and spiritual Items?

this igbo girl is giving me green light in igbo land, she has a very nice standing structure and well shape hips, the only thing is her dull black skin.. but from where I came from in Edo people of such has Ancestral tiles and spiritual connection with the Underworld. I need to hear from the igbos to explain this type of people to me in igbo land.

I mean the native pot use for spiritual sacrifice. I have looked inside her store and see something like roots, old piles of wood herbs and back of trees. so many native pots of different kinds, the odors eminating from there is somehow and too scary. they Are spiritual or herbal items.

this is making me to give her yard and chance.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by heniford2: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
yes aa far as she loves me

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by walosky(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Don't tell me you are scared with the Witches n Wizard Headquarters at your birth place?

Bros , run things with her but make sure your mum gives you something from that tree behind your house in the village grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Go ask your question in the romance section

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
We frown and discourage Inter-tribal marriages.
Blood line must be strictly preserved.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by SlayerForever: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Strongly supported. OP take note. Go and find wife somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Listen to a freaking slave line speaking against cross marriage. Are you serious? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by fineboynl(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

who are you to say that?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
SlayerForever:

You and the person you responded to are useless. Igbo girls are thr most beautiful in nigeria and every person that marry them agree they are very good homemakers and know how to care for their men and children and inlaws. But because of your hatred for Igbo you had to say this nonsense. People like you if we trace your ancestry there is probably an Igbo mother in your blood line.

Go ask the Adelekes. People far bbette r than you are in desire to marry Igbo. Get out.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Azmanaty: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
fineboynl:
who he you to say that?

He's a wannabe South African grin
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
fineboynl:

this igbo girl is giving me green light in igbo land, she has a very nice standing structure and well shape hips, the only thing is her dull black skin.. but from where I came from in Edo people of such has Ancestral tiles and spiritual connection with the Underworld. I need to hear from the igbos to explain this type of people to me in igbo land.

I mean the native pot use for spiritual sacrifice. I have looked inside her store and see something like roots, old piles of wood herbs and back of trees. so many native pots of different kinds, the odors eminating from there is somehow and too scary. they Are spiritual or herbal items.

Ol boy, that girl is from a herbalist background. Either the mother or someone on her father side was a herbalist or priest. She is carrying on the legacy.

There are dos and donts for herbalists and people in the healing practice. One of their ethos and sacred oaths forbid using their knowledge of herbs, plants and earth, to hurt any life knowlingly.

You have a lot to gain if you marry this beautiful girl. What you call dull dark skin is an essence of purity. People with this tone are often disease free. You and your children will have a blessing in her traditional practice. If you love her, and she loves you,I see no reason you cant make her a wife.

Be a blessing to each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Listen to a freaking slave line speaking against cross marriage. Are you serious? undecided

Your state have no marital value and dignity. If such exist u shouldn't be writing this nonsense, so I can't waste my time on you..Never.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
SlayerForever:

Thanks.

I am humbled.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You and the person you responded to are useless. Igbo girls are thr most beautiful in nigeria and every person that marry them agree they are very good homemakers and know how to care for their men and children and inlaws. But because of your hatred for Igbo you had to say this nonsense. People like you if we trace your ancestry there is probably an Igbo mother in your blood line.

Go ask the Adelekes. People far bbette r than you are in desire to marry Igbo. Get out.

Long story....
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Your state have no marital value and dignity. If such exist u shouldn't be writing this nonsense, so I can't waste my time on you..Never.

Why do you hate Igbo. Why?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by fineboynl(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Ol boy, that girl is from a herbalist background. Either the mother or someone on her father side was a herbalist or priest. She is carrying on the legacy.

There are dos and donts for herbalists and people in the healing practice. One of their ethos and sacred oaths forbid using their knowledge of herbs, plants and earth, to hurt any life knowlingly.

You have a lot to gain if you marry this beautiful girl. What you call dull dark skin is an essence of purity. People with this tone are often disease free. You and your children will have a blessing in her traditional practice. If you love her, and she loves you,I see no reason you cant make her a wife.

Be a blessing to each other.
you are very funny. who is already talking about wife. it has not gotten to that bro. she is just liking me and me being a Christian I don't like her getting any close. since I suspect she into spiritism make me concious.

she is too young doing that kind if thing. that thing is met for old folks. I guess maybe she inherited it as you have said.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Optional09: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Love is completely different from all that pots and spiritual items, love can make her stop selling those things because non of those things can make a girl cum grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Sammy07: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache. It's well known on this forun that Julius mealea is from Anambra state
maybe you weren't informed.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Sammy07: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache. It's well known on this forun that Julius mealea is from Anambra state
maybe you weren't informed. If you think I'm lying kindly check his post history.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Trash, I said your state has no marital dignity and you are calling igbo. Play that your chess igbo game, I am not interested.

We insist that blood line was be strictly pure and not multilated anyhow.

Go ask the Adelekes. People far bbette r than you are in desire to marry Igbo.

Is chioma davido's wife?

She is just a prostitute and baby mama to Davido. Maybe that's want you want others emulate.

Is she different from other Imo prostitute?
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Ikengawo: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
fineboynl:

look at the stupid thing a human being is typing.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.
It's well known on this forun that Julius mealea is from Anambra state

maybe you weren't informed.
If you think I'm lying kindly check his post history.

My post history is now a parameter to arrive at conclusions and not even self made submission by malema himself.

Education has gone to dogs in nigeria.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Slayar: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ikengawo:

Youre the stupid one.You didnt make any point.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Sammy07: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

My post history is now a parameter to arrive at conclusions and not even self made submission by malema himself.

Education has gone to dogs in nigeria.

Lols, your revise psychology can't work on me.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Nwanne

Take a look at Davido.
He said "Igbos should stop this nonsense", when our brothers were protesting for Biafra during Buharis first term.
As a deep thinker one would see that he said that because he thinks he is not connected with Ndigbo in any way and he see Igbo tribe as "just another tribe.
Note: His grandma who carried his father and senator Adeleke in her womb is from our tribe.
So tell me what our tribe benefitted from the marriage that produced his father and uncle( No disrespect to Yoruba people)

Take a look at Ukpabi Asika.
He was the administrator of East Central state during the civil war. He was partly Igbo and partly Hausa Fulani. He gave the FG instructions on how to bring down Biafra. Bringing down Biafra means massacring of Ndigbo.
So what did our tribe gain by the marriage that produced someone like him.

Take a look at Ike Nwachukwu.
He was a former military administrator of old Imo state. His father was from our tribe and his mother was Hausa Fulani. He led soldiers that slaughterd members of his fathers tribe. When I say slaughter I don't mean slaughter of Biafran soldiers, I mean slaughter of Biafran civilians.
So tell me what we gained in the marriage that produced him.
Assuming the marriage did not happen some of our people who died in the war would have been with us today.

Take a look Alabi Isama.
He was also a soldier that massacred our people. His mother was Delta Igbo and his father was Yoruba. Had it being that we do only intra tribal marriage, would someone like that exists.

Take a look at Chukwuemeka Ike.
the author of "the portals wheel". He was a traditional ruler. His son who suppose to succeed him died before him. The son married an Edo woman before he died and they gave birth to a son. The woman didn't bring the son back to Anambra state after her husband died
Do you know old Chukwuemeka Ike's desire to see his grandson who would succeed also sent him to the grave; it troubled his soul so much that after his son died, his grandson was taken away from him.
Had it being that the son took a wife among us and she took away the grandson, our tribe would have done reasonable something about it, since "a garacha must come back to his house". But since the woman was from another tribe what could we have done?

Lastly, apart from all this betrayals, inter tribal marriage is a no no.

Now, magine war starts between members of tribe A and tribe Z. And James is partly tribe A and Z. Members of tribe a Z would be trusting him with delicate information because they think he is one of them. Let's say James pitch his tent with tribe A, and he became a an informant and spy for them in tribe Z's camp.

The different tribes in the world beautifys the world. It would be distasteful and unnatural for us all to merge as one.

So Umunna anytime you want to get married, marry from your tribe.

Look at the Arabs.
The don't marry from other tribes and their blood is pure.

Don't you guys want our blood to be pure also.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by MyGeneration(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
I don't believe in juju or jazz
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Sammy07: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
MyGeneration:
I don't believe in juju or jazz
Lol, bro.
I can't vouch for igbo juju or jazz sha.

But if you don't mind, if you can release your self to be used as practical or specimen , can we meet in Ondo state?
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by MyGeneration(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, bro.
I can't vouch for igbo juju or jazz sha.

But if you don't mind, if you can release your self to be used as practical or specimen , can we meet in Ondo state?
I for like come o, but I no dae Nigeria for now

My village I from the king ban all those nonsense, even masquerades don't dance in my village, if juju na real why oyibo defeat our ancestors for battle, if juju na real why no single native doctor follow for richest men in Nigeria.

Don't be deceived by tricks
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Sammy07: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
MyGeneration:

I for like come o, but I no dae Nigeria for now

My village I from the king ban all those nonsense, even masquerades don't dance in my village, if juju na real why oyibo defeat our ancestors for battle, if juju na real why no single native doctor follow for richest men in Nigeria.

Don't be deceived by tricks

No long story bros.
when you're back mention me.
then come over all your questions will be answered.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by ZZ22: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
fineboynl:
you are very funny. who is already talking about wife. it has not gotten to that bro. she is just liking me and me being a Christian I don't like her getting any close. since I suspect she into spiritism make me concious.

she is too young doing that kind if thing. that thing is met for old folks. I guess maybe she inherited it as you have said.
Your the one that have your eyes fixated on that girl to the point bringing the topic on nairaland. I'm sure the girl is being nice to you as a stranger but you are taking it for something else. Make the move to Igbo girl that has her own business with nothing tangible and quickly get placed to where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by fineboynl(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ikengawo:

the stupid one
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by fineboynl(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
ZZ22:
Your the one that have your eyes fixated on that girl to the point bringing the topic on nairaland. I'm sure the girl is being nice to you as a stranger but you are taking it for something else. Make the move to Igbo girl that has her own business with nothing tangible and quickly get placed to where you belong.
it's not so dude and not getting to that. liking someone doesn't mean marrige or setting down with the person. might just be for fun. she is looking for ways to be friend. but I'm just distancing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State / After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me / A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.