Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? (6999 Views)

How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) / If I Find Out You've Been Faking Orgasm,that's The End Of The Relationship. / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2020
Fokosobo:

i do not think you have banged a circumcised woman before. she will just be looking at you like a corpse no matter what you do. Do you think the millions of men complaining that most African women are stiff on bed are lying?

Like Maami Igbagbo abi grin
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Tboy1419: 9:52pm On May 29, 2020
Birniwa:
When will these pigs get sense for once again? With all the troubles about Corona lately, this idiot is randomly having one night stand with random strangers. When peers in the other part of the country are roaming in Ferraris, this poor boy is busy trying to develop skills in how women can take orgasms.
. Guy waiting be your business, most you insult him before typing your rubish, as if you better pass am, why you no go technology section go develop your own idea and then creat your own topic.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Ishilove: 1:56am On May 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Hahaha even plain Mr. Dickson or Mr. Nackson no do sotey you gats juxtapose the two both of them...
I'm in awe grin
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Okoroawusa: 2:04am On May 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Hiaaaan! Why are you inviting me to discuss awon olobo ferey??
Hahahahaha...awon what?
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Ishilove: 2:07am On May 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha...awon what?
Trans- 'whistling pussy'. Pussy that whistles.
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Okoroawusa: 2:13am On May 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Trans- 'whistling pussy'. Pussy that whistles.
Hahahahaha...I don laugh tire!. Every woman is not the same but some pussies do whistle.

But this one wey u dey claim "novice" I no come know as I wan take explain that one to u.

BTW, why are you still awake?
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Ishilove: 2:17am On May 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha...I don laugh tire!. Every woman is not the same but some pussies do whistle.

But this one wey u dey claim "novice" I no come know as I wan take explain that one to u.

BTW, why are you still awake?
I am a novice. How can human flesh that self lubricates 'whistle'? I think the wet, sucking sound the place makes is what is being mistaken for whistling.

I'm about to go to bed jare

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Okoroawusa: 2:22am On May 30, 2020
Ishilove:

I am a novice. How can human flesh that self lubricates 'whistle'? I think the wet, sucking sound the place makes is what is being mistaken for whistling.

I'm about to go to bed jare
mmm..."human flesh that self lubricates". Ishilove you are putting ideas in my head..

Abeg go n sleep ojare... leave the night for we night crawlers
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On May 30, 2020
Akunwafor:
It is never the same for women.

Some will not make one sound and they would have orgasmed more than once.

Some will make all the noise in the world and would have orgasmed more than twice

While

Some, whether or not they make any sounds, don't orgasm.

Now some women get wetter as they approach orgasm while some don't.

in some, you will notice their vagina tighten around your penis when they orgasm.

Some will just roll off you and lie down mid sex. You may be thinking she lost interest but she has already had an orgasm.

For those that don't make any sounds, you can tell that they're cummin just from the expression on their faces but does not apply all the time.

So, it's actually up to you, learn your partner very well and then learn the peculiar things she does when she orgasms. No two women are the same.

I fear person wey no fear you oooo
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by DonroxyII: 7:43pm On May 30, 2020
Fokosobo:
nonsense. Can a Nigerian girl ever experience orgasm? most of them have been genitally mutilated(circumcised) and do not enjoy sex talkless of reaching orgasm
Na lie .... If u sabi game Naija girls go get Orgasm ... it is not about Mutilation it is about worries....

Many Naija girls are worried , it is not about the sex to them but what they will get out of it materially .... If you can calm her worries and put up ur A game .... See Orgasm everywhere from a Naija girl !!
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by DonroxyII: 7:44pm On May 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

But bros not many people have the willpower to look at a girl's toes in the heat of the moment.

Save for 69 maybe.
Who look toes in 69 ...
How u dey see toe when u re buried in the mission and ur vision sees nothing but the mission !
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On May 30, 2020
Fokosobo:

i do not think you have banged a circumcised woman before. she will just be looking at you like a corpse no matter what you do. Do you think the millions of men complaining that most African women are stiff on bed are lying?
Sex for women doesn't begin in the clitoris , it is brain !

Clitoris only makes women to be more electrifying but it doesn't mean they have lost their sense of sex .... Nonetheless, without the FGM, an average Nigerian women would enjoy sex better and best !

But if a Naija woman is comfortable with you (U know most Naija ladies has sense of entitlement) and You are a A gamer ... She will cum for you only that expect a Superglue relationship because you might be the only best she would ever experienced her greatest sex with in her entire Life !!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by DonroxyII: 7:52pm On May 30, 2020
lefulefu:
looking at u like a corpese when u banging her? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..biko how can u even get erect with such a woman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That Dude Doesn't obviously understand that Game .... He already concluded in his mind that once a game is circumcised, they she can never be satisfied..... This is the mindset of many dudes in our country !!
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by DonroxyII: 7:55pm On May 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

But is female mutilation that rampant in Nigeria, save for very few selected tribes?
It is very rampant across all Naija Culture , it is just this dispensation (Generation) that it is being stopped like year 2000 children and downward ....

Many Local people are still doing it but most elites has stopped !
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Frisky987: 7:57pm On May 30, 2020
Jamaican Stone Remedy For Delaying Ejaculation and erection
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Type:
Delaying/Erection Stone -------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
Jamaican Stone
Jamaican STONE, is a natural product. 100% organic.
This is sap derived from a tree native to Jamaica and is used to change the level of stimulation in the pen** head while enhancing the erection and delaying ejaculation. A unique product made by nature, the most effective all natural remedy for sustaining erections, delaying ejaculation and stopping premature ejaculation (P E).

interested?
call/whatsapp

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by PoliticallyInco: 8:06pm On May 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Okay this is straightforward.

I met a long time admirer for the first time yesterday, and she was so starstruck that we found ourselves kpanshing on the first day. A one-day stand literally.

Now, in her bit to fully satisfy me, during the act of copulation she was making a lot of weird sounds to justify her ecstasy. Very weird sounds. A cross between a howling wolf and the wheezes of an asthmatic patient, if you ask me.

But I know myself na; no matter your Photoshop sounds, if I don't hear that telltalle sound from your pvssy that sounds like a punctured tyre deflating...It's your grandfather you're wining.

But not every man has this talent.

So:

Men, can you tell if she's faking orgasm

Women, can you successfully fake an orgasm

Discuss.

Bia come o...
Where's ishilove lefulefu davash22 dominique ibkayee makydebbie lamani22 millenniumlady lalasticlala etc sef

Some of the answers here are so interesting. However, no.

There is only one way to really know.

Involuntary contractions coupled with accelerated breathing.

That is what most ladies fail to fake. And that is what most men fail to know.

For a female orgasm, their is the quickening of breathing often accompanied by gasps or moans followed by several seconds of rapid, involuntary contractions of the muscles around the vulva and anus, usually with a jerky movement of the hips and often the whole body.

Forget all the wetness, squirting, etc. Forget all the moaning, etc.
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Brytesp(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Hoodbilonia: 9:22pm On May 30, 2020
All of dem dey cum
Sticky yicky pekus lotion
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? by Scaryface: 9:35pm On May 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Hiaaaan! Why are you inviting me to discuss awon olobo ferey??
Kuku kee me with laff na cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video). / Can U Kiss Your Girls Feet / Watch This Erotica Lap Dance Clip From The Ongoing Big Brothers Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.