Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. (7145 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Amark: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2021
A Nigerian man described how his friendship with an American woman began and eventually led to marriage.

“How it started VS how it’s going,” he captioned the photos documenting their relationship.
The woman sends him a lovestruck emoji in the first snap. She then compliments him on his looks and inquires whether he is African.
He says he’s from Nigeria, while she says she’s from the United States... readmore...
https://www.benuepost.com/2021/10/nigerian-man-marries-beautiful-american-woman-after-she-sent-him-a-dm-shooting-her-shot.html

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Weldon
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by endsarrrs(f): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Please where is the real picture of the "beautiful Amerian woman"?!

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2021
This one has started living the dream life of KiNg0G what an irony of life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by debbydams(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2021
grin grin
endsarrrs:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by zaxbash: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
grin bewteafool
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2021
endsarrrs:

Abeg she fine well well

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by siofra(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
endsarrrs:

I know that this cretin was expecting to see a picture of a white woman.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Where guymen take dey get this kind of luck self....My own philippine woman wey I manage dey structure for the past Three months,her own na just to dey snap different t-shirts dey send their pictures to me on a daily undecided

Na pinshures I wor chop? lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Rahkman: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na this bald ostrich be the American woman? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Rahkman:
Na this bald ostrich be the American woman? undecided
Baba atall atall na e bad pass. Japa is the keyword. Country hard grin the lady is cute

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Cokahot: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
No worry,when she go begin dey troway u slap,when u dey on your own for lounge,dey relax. And u dare not lay your hands on her,na jail straight. Once u r an ex convict,e don be for u forever for yankee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
>: angry yo!! African American or is it Black American now?? Bro you just left fire to frying pan...same difference with Nigerian ladies!!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by zed7: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Someone finally got it right, not like those old hags. This girl is beautiful. Black rocks.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Vulcanheph(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Despite what some mofos here are saying, the woman fine Sha !!., But that guy looks like someone wey SAPA don deal with very well.gringrincheesy

Abeg if the woman has a sister, she should also DM me and shoot her shot. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by pansophist(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Where guymen take dey get this kind of luck self....My own philippine woman wey I manage dey structure for the past Three months,her own na just to dey snap different t-shirts dey send their pictures to me on a daily undecided

Na pinshures I wor chop? lipsrsealed

How is dating an American woman take be luck nitori olorun? If he come jam naija woman nko? Na jackpot he win be dat lol. For me, its Cape Verdean woman or nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:

How is dating an American woman take be luck nitori olorun? If he come jam naija woman nko? Na jackpot he win be dat lol. For me, its Cape Verdean woman or nothing grin
hmmm, cheesy ok,how una take dey catch Cape verdean women? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by pansophist(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
hmmm, cheesy ok,how una take dey catch Cape verdean women? tongue

Na to fly go there na, no forget say Cape verde de ecowas. So go enjoy yourself ma guy. Their woman na mulatto, you go see skin, beauty, your spirit go leave you. Na girls like Rihanna full there.

How much you get, make I run visa for you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:

Na to fly go there na, no forget say Cape verde de ecowas. So go enjoy yourself ma guy. Their woman na mulatto, you go see skin, beauty, your spirit go leave you. Na girls like Rihanna full there.

Lala grin grin grin you dey see am abi grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:

You get sense, the girls for that small island country clean and fine pass Naija girls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by toujurs: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wow, awesome, thick and pretty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Actually met one on Instagram, I flopped I thought she was scammer. I was analyzing every details. Now I have seen is possible for African American to message an African man. If she was a white I wouldn't have any iota doubt because I have met a lot of white in the past.

I have known an African American girl since 2011, the babe to stingy I dey tell her everyday if she was a white gorl she for don come naija. African American babe be Like naija girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by LILTJAY: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why leaving nigerian girls to date/marry another black girl? undecided
When you have beautiful white, latino and asian girls to date/marry from wink..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Teerach: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
I guess I'm not the only one expecting to see a white lady and got disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wow nice. The lady is fine, some sick responses from people that isn't up to her and the ones with high hopes hating their own women, as if they aren't born from one .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by bukatyne(f): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Teerach:
I guess I'm not the only one expecting to see a white lady and got disappointed.

Let me queue behind you.

The babe is fine and God bless their home kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by mytime24(f): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by osazuwa23: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2021
African women are still the best they have culture language something you can’t take away and they can cook African food well something that you can’t teach a black American women no matter how long it takes it will never taste like African food
Amark:

A Nigerian man described how his friendship with an American woman began and eventually led to marriage.

“How it started VS how it’s going,” he captioned the photos documenting their relationship.
The woman sends him a lovestruck emoji in the first snap. She then compliments him on his looks and inquires whether he is African.
He says he’s from Nigeria, while she says she’s from the United States... readmore...
https://www.benuepost.com/2021/10/nigerian-man-marries-beautiful-american-woman-after-she-sent-him-a-dm-shooting-her-shot.html
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Gadafii: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2021
endsarrrs:
that woman no fine so

Make we see your own picture
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Kiasa: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2021
BAMlDEdamilola:
All i see is a black hoe

Why do she have to be a hoe?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. by Kiasa: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2021
osazuwa23:
African women are still the best they have culture language something you can’t take away and they can cook African food well something that you can’t teach a black American women no matter how long it takes it will never taste like African food

Everyone has culture and anyone can learn how to cook any cuisine. Some can learn to cook African food better than some African women. Don't be ridiculous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Slim Girls Feels Like Heaven / How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit / Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.