Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man (3009 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Bishop Kukah: I'm Against Insecurity, Economic Woes, Not Buhari / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Paretomaster1(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2020
Xavfra:

Yeah.....

I want to even spread my business arms across Nigeria.....
If I hate the Yoruba or Hausa man, it wouldn't work

We gats level up and make every situation favour us......

If Kanu wants good for Ipob, he should use the revenue he generates from them to build industries in the East.....

You are making sense......With the way,KANU, and IPOB are spreading hate, Did u think Nigerians will allow any Igbo in Nigeria if eventually granted Biafra ?

You can't hate us, and still wanna stay with us...I bet you many Igbos won't leave...

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Siapu: 8:07am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Area4Area:
...then declare Biafra and you get the war you've always prayed for, simple
[/s]
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 30, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You are making sense......With the way,KANU, and IPOB are spreading hate, Did u think Nigerians will allow any Igbo in Nigeria if eventually granted Biafra ?

You can't hate us, and still wanna stay with us...I bet you many Igbos won't leave...

Yeah.... To some extent most wouldn't want to leave.....

My concern is that Kanu should respect other people and focus only Ndi Igbo......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix / How Tinubu Created The Obidient Movement / Gov. Peter Obi Vs Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.