Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man (2899 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Bishop Kukah: I'm Against Insecurity, Economic Woes, Not Buhari / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

Statistics and Geography doesn't indicate that. They have a way bigger land mass than the SE and huge population size roughly 20-30 million. So if economic blockade from them helps them get Niger Delta republic, they really have no need to include the SE states in it.

And also, land mass and population has not been a determinant of countries even though Niger Delta is more populated than most European countries.

There's nothing in it for them based on your strategy

No both Region need each other we are close neighbours what do you think will happen if igbos also join Nigeria to fight against the Niger Deltan ? They cannot survive it .

Niger Deltans are only relevant because of the oil that is under their feet which Nigeria depend on to Survive if those oils are directly in the south East state . Biafra will have been achieve long time ago because we will stop oil production to zero and we won't accept amnesty it will be a secession oil war . I mean zero drop in production

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 1:54pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

No both Region need each other we are close neighbours what do you think will happen if igbos also join Nigeria to fight against the Niger Deltan ? They cannot survive it .

Niger Deltans are only relevant because of the oil that is under their feet which Nigeria depend on to Survive if those oils are directly in the south East state . Biafra will have been achieve long time ago because we will stop oil production to zero and we won't accept amnesty it will be a secession oil war . I mean zero drop in production

You have to make an economic or strategic argument why Niger Delta needs Igbos. Beeing close neighbors is not a good reason to bring people you really don't need.

They, Niger Delta, will weigh pros and cons before attempting on a potential strategic suicide mission
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:
Actually, your leaders are not ready for biafra.

And kanu is not helping matters

How
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Sammy07: 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
Xavfra:

How

Because your leaders are not ready Noni.

They know what to do.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Because your leaders are not ready Noni.

They know what to do.

In as much as I want biafra, we are not fully ready, essentially, I want a biafra of only Ndi Igbo.......

Kanu needs to adjust his ways....

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Sammy07: 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
Xavfra:

In as much as I want biafra, we are not fully ready, essentially, I want a biafra of only Ndi Igbo.......

Kanu needs to adjust his ways....

Yeah, exactly.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by gidgiddy: 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Nobody is against Nnamdi KANU but his current strategy will not work even President need advisers

There is only one way to get Biafra and international support from world power by controlling the Oil Creeks of the Niger Delta either IPOB went into negotiation with the Ijaws and all Niger Delta Tribes to support Biafra fully or IPOB formed another coded armed Guerilla unit that will specialized only on attacking oil installation until production is reduce to zero . the world news CNN , BBC will be carrying Biafra story 24/7 ...

Biafra Liberation Force ( BLF) this group will not accept amnesty or stop attack on oil

IPOB is not into armed struggle
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by hidhrhis(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yes if we cannot get Biafra then we have to make it work politically .

If we want Biafra we can get it in record 6 months by engaging in an Economic Oil war with Nigeria but you need support of majority of Niger Deltans for this to work not the political leaders but the people of Niger Delta
You are not putting into consideration how Nigeria will react
Bro it isn't achievable
It is very difficult to achieve
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Heavensent01(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2020
Yobabad:
Why are Yorubas naturally Deceptive and cunny

because Igbo always see themselves as the most perfect human being to ever grace this planet earth whereas you people are the Genesis of Nigeria disunity and ethnics distrust
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, exactly.
All the best.

Thanks.....

Although I'm Igbo, I still love the way you handle your issues here......

If not the criticism I get from you guys, I would have remained in an ignorant world......

A United Nigeria is of benefit to everyone, but people have hijacked it's goodness both from my tribe and other tribes....

For Nigeria to get on the right track, we need to take out alot of bad eggs........

My people need to stop acting like babies, they should take responsibilities and push up instead of shouting buhari.....we need to build our homes first......

Thanks bro....
I love you all ..

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Sammy07: 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Thanks.....

Although I'm Igbo, I still love the way you handle your issues here......

If not the criticism I get from you guys, I would have remained in an ignorant world......

A United Nigeria is of benefit to everyone, but people have hijacked it's goodness both from my tribe and other tribes....

For Nigeria to get on the right track, we need to take out alot of bad eggs........

My people need to stop acting like babies, they should take responsibilities and push up instead of shouting buhari.....we need to build our homes first......

Thanks bro....
I love you all ..

Same here though, but I believe the banters here are just like Wizkid and Davido, Messi and Ronaldo.

No hating ❤❤

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Same here though, but I believe the banters here are just like Wizkid and Davido, Messi and Ronaldo.

No hating ❤❤

Yeah.....

I want to even spread my business arms across Nigeria.....
If I hate the Yoruba or Hausa man, it wouldn't work

We gats level up and make every situation favour us......

If Kanu wants good for Ipob, he should use the revenue he generates from them to build industries in the East.....

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by rdokoye: 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
PeterUdeme:

If they can carry ijaw along, they can negotiate with foreign powers like France and Russia using their oil wells as a promise. Those countries can supply them weapons and fight their battle for them. Biafra is achievable but kanu is a hate filled, tribal supremacy Buffon who have made all the ethnic groups that would have support him his enemy. His mission is failed already. Let him keep entertaining them with jubril and how Osinbajo has been killed.

That's illegal. No foreign nation is going to support terrorism in a foreign country, especially not in an African one. That'd be a disaster for both France, and Russia already has sanctions on it - they wouldn't want anymore.

An oil war is the worst way to gain Biafra. We don't want to create turmoil in West Africa. There are millions of poor uneducated people in Northern Nigeria, that in the event of a Nigerian collapse, will have to migrate to other places within Africa to survive, with South-East Nigeria being one of the biggest recipients of these migrants.

An agreement, which involves Northern Nigeria receiving proceeds from oil receipts for another 5 - 10 years, which Nnamdi Kanu has suggested, is much better.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by PeterUdeme: 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
rdokoye:

That's illegal. No foreign nation is going to support terrorism in a foreign country, especially not in an African one. That'd be a disaster for both France, and Russia already has sanctions on it - they wouldn't want anymore.

Dey there. With good negotiations they can actually assist them. Russia don’t give a fvck about the west btw.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by PeterUdeme: 4:09pm On May 29, 2020
rdokoye:

An oil war is the worst way to gain Biafra. We don't want to create turmoil in West Africa. There are millions of poor uneducated people in Northern Nigeria, that in the event of a Nigerian collapse, will have to migrate to other places within Africa to survive, with South-East Nigeria being one of the biggest recipients of these migrants.

An agreement, which involves Northern Nigeria receiving proceeds from oil receipts for another 5 - 10 years, which Nnamdi Kanu has suggested, is much better.

It still boils down to oil negotiations.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by rdokoye: 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
PeterUdeme:

But majority ipob members do not understand this. They believe Yoruba is their enemy without understanding that their own elites are against Biafra just like all the elites in Nigeria are against the break up, thus creating many enemies for themselves.

If Igbo elites are against Biafra, why did they all rally to get him out of jail? Noone in the East is against Biafra. That's not in doubt. It's the method of actualisation that is the issue. Nigerian politicians are Nigerian - as I've said before, it's illegal to setup a party like SNP (Scottish National Party) in the country. The Nigerian constitution was designed to keep all those within it, in a prison of sorts. While apportioning the wealth of the nation to the North of the country.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by rdokoye: 4:12pm On May 29, 2020
PeterUdeme:

It still boils down to oil negotiations.

Yes, let the North continue to receive money from oil revenue, for the next decade - that's what Nnamdi Kanu suggested.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by rdokoye: 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Its for the Igbos to convince them if we really need Biafra but if we cannot then its to face our destiny in Nigeria and try to establish Political Relevance

There is no guarantee it have to be about building trust making it 100% resource control in Biafra Constitution , Have state Police force only , an Igbo man cannot be a police in Ijaw land , or Efik land every state create their police with the aborigines but Biafra will have Single Military joint force

Abolish office of the President in Biafra and have only a prime minister to be appointed by the ruling party or coalition parties . if we cannot convince even 50% of our Niger Delta Brothers to join us then we just forget Biafra because it will never come until the North Discover Oil and Break out of Nigeria after the finish using Niger Delta oil its the sad reality

There's no 'trying' the nation should be constructed in such a manner, that it carries everyone along, otherwise it will collapse. In short, Nigeria MUST be restructured.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by rdokoye: 4:18pm On May 29, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Igbos know they can’t achieve Biafra without the Niger delta. Ojukwu lost the war when the Nigerian government captured the Niger delta. That’s why you always here SS/SE from ipob clowns. They can’t do it alone.

Igbo people don't have to do anything to achieve Biafra. The way things are going, the Nigerian economy will collapse - with all these loans, at which point, forming our own country will be a very popular idea. Not just amongst Igbo people, but also Yoruba people, Middle Belters and those within the Niger Delta region.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by PeterUdeme: 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
rdokoye:

If Igbo elites are against Biafra, why did they all rally to get him out of jail? Noone in the East is against Biafra. That's not in doubt. It's the method of actualisation that is the issue. Nigerian politicians are Nigerian - as I've said before, it's illegal to setup a party like SNP (Scottish National Party) in the country. The Nigerian constitution was designed to keep all those within it, in a prison of sorts. While apportioning the wealth of the nation to the North of the country.

The Igbo elites called for ipob proscription. Let Igbo governors and politicians support Biafra today and see if it won’t be achieved within the shortest time.

The party does not have to tell everyone it’s a separatist party. By their actions and ipob support and dominance, they could push for referendum in the legislative houses.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Chimasoka: 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
5 Selfish Reasons Why I Married My Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI1PEURCzr4
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by dometome: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I'm an Igbo man from Anambra but I don't support Biafra and Nnamdi KANU IPOB in particular because of lacking simple and basic strategy maybe as a Business man based in Onitsha and I also have BSc Political Science from IMO State University so i'm not just an illiterate Business man in Onitsha

I do not support Biafra because I hate Biafra !! No every Igbo man have the soft spot for Biafra at this our current Generation all our dad fought in the war my own inclusively from Child hood we hear tails and story my dad was a machine gunner in the Biafra war and he was part of the Mid west invasion to Lagos and also fought at ikot ekpene Sector but as a business man I cannot support this current struggle because its not practical its a very bad business decision that will fail I do buying and selling our head thinks like clock 24/7 calculating opportunity so I can smell bad market from 2 miles away

Igbos should focus more on using our population spread across Nigeria to gain strong political hold in Nigeria

Nnamdi KANU lack strategy but he is very good orator and Historian but this will not give us Biafra it will be talk talk and talk without practical action .

I don't like Ijaw people but there is only one strategy that can break Nigeria not war , not guerrilla war , not peaceful agitation its only an ECONOMIC OIL WAR IN THE CREEK OF NIGER DELTA that can break Nigeria

If you doubt me boko haram are well armed and fighting Nigeria using Guerilla tactics since 10 years where is there Islamic Caliphate ? grin

Massob of Uwazuruike have been agitating peaceful since 20 years now I remember I was in primary school when massob started around 1999 /2000 today I have married and have kids and we still dey struggle this peaceful Biafra

War cannot give Biafra because Ojukwu tried it and failed in 1967 , another war will lead to more failure because even Ojukwu have an advantage of a united Eastern Region forces to call upon which does not exist today

Fast forward to IPOB and Nnamdi KANU since 2012 he formed IPOB I cannot even pin point his strategy to get Biafra one moment he is making threat as if he want a violent war next moment he is shouting IPOB is a peaceful group .

so I think Nnamdi KANU strategy is to get Biafra through Mass and Civil Revolt where he provoke people to take laws into there hand and troop to the street to start fighting the Government this his method will be bloody it will lead to a lot of civilian dead and yet cannot get Biafra unless the whole Nigeria join in a Revolt like what #Revolutionnow aspired to achieve this is the only way million of Nigeria protesting and fighting the police and soldier once it will be bloody but fairly successful like Libya ,and Arab Springs etc this method will not work in Nigeria because we are too divided along tribal line and religion to be united for a Nigeria Spring

So only the Niger Delta can divide Nigeria today until the north discover oil and build refinery then Nigeria will remain united for ever until the north Decide to share their oil money alone and break out of Nigeria for AREWA REPUBLIC at that point no tribe in Nigeria can even be strong enough to fight them to stay

Only the Niger Delta can break Nigeria currently because its only an ECONOMIC OIL WAR and reducing Oil production to Zero in a country that depend on oil revenue , oil is money and money is blood of a country cut it off the country will bleed to dead in just 1 year
Bleep off Yoruba man
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Paretomaster1(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2020
You are right OP, The Igbo's need Nigeria more than Nigeria need them...

For instance with all the hate spread by KANU, and his dogs, if u ask them to leave today, they will tell you they still want to remain in Nigeria as foreigners.

Why will you want to do biz in d zoo,? Simple exampe is when the Yerima group gave ULTIMATUM for Igbo's to leave, you see how Ohaneze, and the red cap chiefs r running upandan...

Like you said, its Bad for Biz, because you can't eat your cake, and have it...
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Yobabad: 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

because Igbo always see themselves as the most perfect human being to ever grace this planet earth whereas you people are the Genesis of Nigeria disunity and ethnics distrust
. That why exit Nigeria so that you people will be United the more
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by gidgiddy: 7:39pm On May 29, 2020
kayfra:
Nope. Niger Delta have tried all that in 2015/16 and it didn't work either.

To get Biafra. You have to do it the political way by forming a party and voting all the political representatives from the SE into that party. Then you'll have a serious power block snd then you'll need to lobby the SS, SW, NC and peel off the Kanuri NE. That's enough votes to force a constitutional amendment for a referendum. Then, you can get your referendum and hope you get enough votes to leave.

Wish you a happy Biafra. Godspeed

Everybody knows that what you said above is mission impossible. It simply cannot be done. Win all possible political positions in a zone then go to beg the North to agree to a referendum that will lead to the break up of Nigeria? Please dont make me laugh. Only a fool will try to do the above to get referendum in a country like Nigeria
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Area4Area: 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Everybody knows that what you said above is mission impossible. It simply cannot be done. Win all possible political positions in a zone then go to beg the North to agree to a referendum that will lead to the break up of Nigeria? Please dont make me laugh. Only a fool will try to do the above to get referendum in a country like Nigeria
...then declare Biafra and you get the war you've always prayed for, simple
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by IDENNAA(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

You are focusing on state actors i.e. 13% derivation. The people that you need for your plan are non-state actors abd they are getting settled under the table and also via means like NDDC

You can't win on the negotiating table especially when it will involve struggle at which point they won't get paid a dime till a resolution is met. You underestimate the short term gratification and motivations of a black man

Make more sense like this post and stop spewing ethnic hate.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by IDENNAA(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
PeterUdeme:

The Igbo elites called for ipob proscription. Let Igbo governors and politicians support Biafra today and see if it won’t be achieved within the shortest time.

The party does not have to tell everyone it’s a separatist party. By their actions and ipob support and dominance, they could push for referendum in the legislative houses.

The Igbo elites are brutally against Biafra. You think Allen Onyema would want Igbo to secede!
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by allcomage: 1:36am On May 30, 2020
Area4Area:
God bless you for this, Kanu and several of his followers know this but why they stubbornly insist on their method that they know cannot work is what baffles everyone.

Kanu has no roadmap, blueprint or plans for Biafra, all he loves is the occasional hyping and praises he receives from his brainwashed and deluded followers and of course the donations as well.
Kanu has a road map and the actualization of biafra is in stages . He is in awareness stage, on why Nigeria has not worked and shall never work. That Biafra will work and he has offered the best political structure that Nigeria can never offer: United tribes of biafra, confederation and 100% resources control. Weakest centre, stongest regions.Who will resist these. Each tribe will have its parliament and premier and control their resources and shape their future. He even added Dubai model. These are master strokes that killed igbo dominstion mantra. Forget about ss e-rats crew , se ss are on fire over Biafra agitation. For the agitations, thanks to God for the availability and accessibility of social media platforms by agitators. Though not a member , I can unequivocally tell you that mnk and ipob are building powerful bridges . The government is helpless as it's lies are being exposed every day. As for Biafra, it will come, but when is what I don't know.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by hidhrhis(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2020
allcomage:

Kanu has a road map and the actualization of biafra is in stages . He is in awareness stage, on why Nigeria has not worked and shall never work. That Biafra will work and he has offered the best political structure that Nigeria can never offer: United tribes of biafra, confederation and 100% resources control. Weakest centre, stongest regions.Who will resist these. Each tribe will have its parliament and premier and control their resources and shape their future. He even added Dubai model. These are master strokes that killed igbo dominstion mantra. Forget about ss e-rats crew , se ss are on fire over Biafra agitation. For the agitations, thanks to God for the availability and accessibility of social media platforms by agitators. Though not a member , I can unequivocally tell you that mnk and ipob are building powerful bridges . The government is helpless as it's lies are being exposed every day. As for Biafra, it will come, but when is what I don't know.

we are noot asking you his plan on how to develop it but how will he get it
can he get biafra from nigeria with the way things are being done in his camp
about you getting biafra it may not happen in the next 100 years even catalonia who are far better in strategy,thinking are yet to get their freedom talkless of biafra who only whyne on facebook and radio biafra
with the way things are done in your camp i see no way this biafra can be achieved except things are done differently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Burn Over 200 Cars Of Abuja #endsars Protesters / South South Niger Delta Will Never Join Biafra / White Diplomat Driver Hit A Nigerian Army On Duty At Mogadishu Contonment Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.