Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report (73732 Views)

#LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 29, 2020
Very difficult to trust CNN these days.

BUT

Anyone who thinks racism is dying in the US doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.

It is a constant menace perpetrated by racist white folks.

Like Will Smith said,

It's not getting better, it's just getting more captured on Video.

Like that useless Amy woman that called cops unjustly on a black guy.

White privilege has always and will always exist in the US.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Yonce(f): 1:03pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
I watched it live the thing shock me.

The camera was still filming while under arrest grin grin grin
CNN was still showing it while bring in another correspondent simultaenously.

The white reporter meanwhile wasn't arrested but the black reporter was arraigned for doing his job. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by kponkedenge(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

CNN, democrats, bill gate, atheists, Islamist, China all shall crumble and there will be noting left of them.

If I be a man of God!

You are one brainwashed mofo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On May 29, 2020
Jeromejnr:

That is why its good for people like you to read and comprehend a message in its context.

Go back and read what you first quoted again.
Where you talking in that context.

You don't know what to say at all.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by kb83(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
America getting more and more shitty day by day.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by skyfather09(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
na God I blame... how you gon make different colors of people, yet make the "whites" better in every way than the "Blacks" in every way.. Abi God na racist too??!

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Tpharell: 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
@CNN reporter @OmarJimenez earlier arrested on live tv by state troopers while covering the Minneapolis protests has just being released. Minnesota governor apologized for the arrest calling it “inadvertent “. You got to commend the calm and cool disposition of the young reporter through it all.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Jeromejnr(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where you talking in that context.

You don't know what to say at all.

You have seen your error.

Don't be in a hurry to quote just to get cheap likes and validation.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by jidxin(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2020
Kristofferson:
He was the only one arrested because he is a black man. They left the white crew. Racist country
they later arrested the white man
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by nomenclature(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2020
Mumu
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

CNN, democrats, bill gate, atheists, Islamist, China all shall crumble and there will be noting left of them.

If I be a man of God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Farki: 1:08pm On May 29, 2020
Jeromejnr:
CNN is fake news so...

With their Liberal agenda.

Oh no their evil agenda of reporting the news, however can we survive such oppression. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by NofiuFade(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2020
This is the real America!!! To all my brothers and sisters clamoring to enter America by fire by force hope you'll are seeing this!!! Ain't no place like home #Pls

2 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:09pm On May 29, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You have seen your error.

Don't be in a hurry to quote just to get cheap likes and validation.
Bye boy.
Correct yourself and stop posting balderdash.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by OdefaGirl(f): 1:09pm On May 29, 2020
Kristofferson:
He was the only one arrested because he is a black man. They left the white crew. Racist country

They eventually arrested the others at the ending of the video
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Jeromejnr(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Bye boy.
Correct yourself and stop posting balderdash.

Stop being a nuisance.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2020
jidxin:
they later arrested the white man
yeah

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Bluffly: 1:10pm On May 29, 2020
Kristofferson:
Kai. Impatient is a great problem. Did you finish watching at all or you are just one of the first to comment generation.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:11pm On May 29, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Stop being a nuisance.

Ciao.
Likewise nuisance.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Jeromejnr(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2020
Farki:

Oh no their evil agenda of reporting the news, however can we survive such oppression. undecided

When your minds are liberated and can think and research for yourselves.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by kiddkash(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2020
platido:
Una see this matter...we go settle am with serious riot
is it point finger or finger finger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Likewise nuisance.

Ciao

You just dey collect L from every corner.cheesy
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Righteousness89(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Wickedfact:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Yóò think aszlicking gets you any special benefits? Stupid house slave.

He was the first and only one to be arrested. When they realised their error, they picked up the 2 other crew members to give a semblance of balance.

Out of all the correspondents there, he was the only black reporter there and he was the only one arrested. The white reporter beside him for another station was left alone.

The Governor already apologised, but you are justifying the nonsense.
[/s]
You are stilll spreading fake news..

4 people were Arrested! And they have all been Released!

Did you ask yourself why CNN failed to release the identity of the other 3 persons?

Use your brain sir

5 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:14pm On May 29, 2020
Plead:

You just dey collect L from every corner.cheesy
Likewise Elder.
Likewise me dey see your L too e nor easy grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by shogsman(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2020
I'm so glad I'm not in the USA right now,the heat is too much and the hate is even worse,how can a president threaten to shoot black people for protesting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Miracle1991: 1:15pm On May 29, 2020
Some pigs Will still support this racist (Trump)
I pray by the time Trump Will start the shooting, may their brothers be in the front to face trump's bullets.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by olumide4christ: 1:15pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where the scenes being shown in Minneapolis fake too? undecided

Please ask him oo...Mr. Trump supporter! I hope Trump will give him and his likes express Green Cards after the travel restrictions are lifted!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by fk001(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

If I be a man of God!

You deliberately skip the racism part because you are black and want to sheepishly support Trump.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]Likewise Elder.
Likewise me dey see your L too e nor easy[/s] grin grin
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
Bluffly:

Kai. Impatient is a great problem. Did you finish watching at all or you are just one of the first to comment generation.
So really need someone to tell you the arrest of the 3 other white men later was just a ruse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Timi141: 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let's Help to Curtail wat is Happening not flaming it!

He was not the only one Arrested!

They were 4 of them and they have all been Realeased!

Why are you Christain evangelicals always doing damage control for the Trump administration on Nairaland?

Plus amazingMOG, GamalNasser and the rest, you people should free yourself from this mental slavery. If Jesus is going to come, I don't think Trump is going to be his first pick.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by olumide4christ: 1:17pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

The fact is many of you don't understand what is Happening....

What is happening, if I may ask? Explain and expansiate further.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.