Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report (74283 Views)

#LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Okoroawusa: 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

CNN, democrats, bill gate, atheists, Islamist, China all shall crumble and there will be noting left of them.

If I be a man of God!
A man of which God now? You have to be specific
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I wanted to say a lot, but then I saw the Moniker.
Their is nothing you have to say,am not your mate in international politics.
Keep worshipping your newly found Messiah and saviour Lord Donald T.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by MrBONE2(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
I watched it live the thing shock me.

The camera was still filming while under arrest grin grin grin
CNN was still showing it while bring in another correspondent simultaenously.
Something like this grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by fk001(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2020
sweetjohn:
Nigeria system and America system are they thesame? Irritracy is not when you no go school but when you fail to research. In Nigeria, there is nothing like state police, the president call the shuts but in the US, each state has its own state police and the governos call the shuts.

You try

So your own illiteracy is it from lack of research or you didn't go to school?
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
Goldmaxx:
where did trump say use ammunition on blacks?
You're late to the party I guess.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by JastSiryin(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2020
Kristofferson:
He was the only one arrested because he is a black man. They left the white crew. Racist country
It seems you watched the back of your tv, or you decided to be willfully blindangry
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Goldmaxx(f): 6:29pm On May 29, 2020
onecoder:

You're late to the party I guess.
show me where he wrote.. Use ammunition on blacks? Because I can't see it.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by nikdam: 7:10pm On May 29, 2020
brudiga:
He was too stubborn. The arrest was in order
and what makes him stubborn? Cos he's black?
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Legendguru: 7:11pm On May 29, 2020
Black
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by nikdam: 7:12pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
First of all , The Reporter Has Been Released!

A Whole lot of things are Happening sooo Quick all over the World.. People don't seem to understand at all..

The Behavior of the policeman on that young Man was Bad and very Wicked.

The Reaction of Burning and Looting by our brothers over there is not supposed to be..

The Protest which came up as a Result of George is a good one but Burning down places and looting shops is a NO!

There is a War on this Earth but it's not a War you fight Physically...

The devil enters people to fulfill his will..

We are at a period where the Globalist/Nwo folks are doing everything they can to push their agenda against Humanity!

This is a Time when we all need to be Spirtually Alert and Spread the Love of JESUS irrespective of whatever or Whoever..

Let's not use our own hands to destroy ourselves! The Globalist/Nwo/ one world government Folks are out to take over..

We need to be Alert!
We need to be Our brother/Sisters Keeper
We need to tell all on the need to have JESUS CHRIST.

Peace cannot be Gotten by Killing , burning and all that..
The World has no peace to give

The Media has no peace to Give.

Only JESUS CHRIST, The Prince of Peace will give us peace...

Let's Spread JESUS !
how are you so sure its the protesters doing the looting and burning.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 29, 2020
brudiga:
goat
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
brudiga:
cow
burtu
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
AfricanKingkong:
burtu
hyena
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by braimeddy: 9:51pm On May 29, 2020
You could have been patient enough to watch the complete video
Kristofferson:
He was the only one arrested because he is a black man. They left the white crew. Racist country
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Kdon2: 10:18pm On May 29, 2020
banku:
They later arrested his white crew too but the Governor apologized and promised their release.

You know Nigeria was one of the countries with the most vigorous Press. It is hard to kill it.

We can return this Country in pieces to Regions or not to it's Potential as expected in the 60s. With or without distractors.

Blame those that forced one nijera for ceremonial pittance and Unitary government.

E nor go better for dem in their graves.

Amen!!!
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by sunkieisland(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2020
brudiga:

To slap you dey hungry me angry angry angry
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 29, 2020
sunkieisland:

To slap you dey hungry me angry angry angry
Seriously?
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Alajiki(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

CNN, democrats, bill gate, atheists, Islamist, China all shall crumble and there will be noting left of them.

If I be a man of God!

Thank God you're not a man of God but a man of Dog and a hungry mofo! Hopeless idiot.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by ProfAmaben(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

If I be a man of God!
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Naso007: 11:16pm On May 29, 2020
Kristofferson:

You are wrong my brother.

I initially hit the Like button, but later Unlike
it after watching the full video.

Two white were Arrested after the Black guy.

This over 400 Likes should be taking down.
It misleading.

Two Wrongs can't Make Right.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by revolt(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2020
This is how u ppl talk nonsense. 3 ppl were arrested but u came to spew this nonsense. Without verifying. Th a t how u ppl were shouting sai..baba
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by udison123(f): 12:20am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by pacespot(m): 12:43am On May 30, 2020
Trump and his distaste for press, and CNN in particular.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by inspiredbelieve: 2:02am On May 30, 2020
It was selective! I don't even know who gave the order to arrest him! We all can see that racism is very much alive in the USA. No ending soon

Life is just hard for the black man everywhere.. even in Africa!

Wickedfact:

Why was he arrested before? Was he the only reporter there? No
Was he the only coloured reporter there, yes.

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Hotspotbro(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2020
platido:
Una see this matter...we go settle am with serious riot
What is thaaaat?
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Fucsheetup(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

If I be a man of God!
You be an OLODO! grin grin

You might as well be drooling and fiddling with sand, no use for your brain in any capacity. Piteous sight for sore eyes. What an idiot. cheesy cheesy
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by AmazingMOG: 1:56pm On May 30, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You be an OLODO! grin grin

You might as well be drooling and fiddling with sand, no use for your brain in any capacity. Piteous sight for sore eyes. What an idiot. cheesy cheesy
be very careful when quoting me next time.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Fucsheetup(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingMOG:
be very careful when quoting me next time.
The retarddd replies!

Shut up retarddd!
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by joshuaidibia(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Btruth:
Getting more interesting.

Racism.

Worse than the pandemic.

UN is just seriously fake.

UN is controlled by USA just as WHO is controlled by China.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Btruth: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2020
joshuaidibia:

UN is controlled by USA just as WHO is controlled by China.
Bleep both of them. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.