Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (68371 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Roon9(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
None
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by 69Ansour69: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Most Nigerian doctors are perverts. They ask all sorts of silly questions that aren't related to your ailment. It has even gone as far as medical students on ward round , postings or clerking in teaching hospitals. Small boys wey never grow hair for prick will begin to ask you the last time you had sex before they diagnose you with typhoid or malaria. If you have a knowledge of the medical profession, you'd easily understand.
A

Mehhhn!
Yoggatit, Niggarrr bitch' witha' goddehm funny Moniker!

Most of em' are just whacks, bro!!
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Igbojihadist: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
a nurse once ask my guy to show her his joystick
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Emmaesty(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
I had a yeast infection for the very first time in my life and I had to rush to the hospital cause my vjay was seriously itching

I got to the hospital and the doctor asked me when was the last time that I had sex and I said "is that important?" he looked at me like I was pretending to be holy grin

Then he gave me a drug to insert into my vjay with a long tube that has to go in. He asked if I knew how to use one then I said no.

He started explaining that "i will spread my legs open, open the lips of my vjay and slowly go inside" he was very visual and was using his hands to illustrate it.

It was very awkward

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Heavensent01(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
mukykaffe:
The cute female doctor was examining my scrotum after surgery. Before I know Mr John woke up and i was kinda shy cos she seems a married woman.

I was waiting to read this phrase

audio examination

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Dpsychologist: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
While at home i Fainted, so my dad took me to hospital to see his doctor on reaching there the Doctor said he suspected that i may be doing drugs cos thats what youths do. Thats how my dad started asking me questions as if i am a drug Addict.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Emax911: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
akure1stson:
g
g-strings

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by olurili(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
go visit doctor with my mom when am 22years old,and after the result,the doctor look at me and said,young man you have to limit the way you have sex,I turn to mom and said,MOM WHAT TYPE OF FOOD IS HE TALKING ABOUT,IS IT CARBOHYDRATE OR PROTEIN?

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by stevodot22(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
my embarrassing moment with a doctor dated back to 2012 when I was asked by a female doctor to put off my shirt and trouser only to be left alone with my pant not even boxers and my john Thomas just raised its ugly head, I was so embarrassed that I could not stand straight I had to sit down on the bed quickly, but the lady doctor understood the whole drama and she quickly dashed out of the office pretending as if someone called her.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by kiddkash(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
I went to a Doctor with my mum and the doctor asked

Doctor: are you sexually active?
Me:what is sex

26 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Asked if i was a virgin right in front of my parents, i just said no, we both knew i was not saying the truth.
Later told him the truth sha.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by chii8(f): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
During the time of my first pregnancy, I was quite embarrassed having to pull my clothes up for a stranger(doctor), with time, I got over it.

22 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Eofclub: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't remember
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Most Nigerian doctors are perverts. They ask all sorts of silly questions that aren't related to your ailment. It has even gone as far as medical students on ward round , postings or clerking in teaching hospitals. Small boys wey never grow hair for prick will begin to ask you the last time you had sex before they diagnose you with typhoid or malaria. If you have a knowledge of the medical profession, you'd easily understand.
obviously you don't, otherwise you'd know the importance of those questions.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Auxtin85(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Make I dey read comment
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by praiseneo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
I remember the day doctor ask me if I de smoke in front of my parents I just tell am say shiit de worry me form stomach pain start to de cry fake cry so that dem go forget the question.

In my mind I was like
Shey this one de mad nii
My mama fit faint if she hear am

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

obviously you don't, otherwise you'd know the importance of those questions.
Lol so how does sex relate with malaria ? Stop displaying your stupidity. Some of us aren't doctors but we passed through the four walls of medical school.

25 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
You obviously know nothing about the medical profession and why these seeming irrelevant questions are asked.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by FuckHomophobes: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
I had a boner whilst being examied by this very cute doctor with his nerdy spectacles. Chai some doctors can be so handsome o

I was actually imagining myself doing had things with him and the worst happened. Well I believe he knew what's up.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by sylve11: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sososo:
Here to read comments

nothing more than that......... cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
please who knows how I can remove this "there is no other God but Allah " in my profile..

since they had salah that I went to wish them.. people are taking me for a Muslim.

seun abeg

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

You obviously know nothing about the medical profession and why these seeming irrelevant questions are asked.
Shows the level of your illiteracy lol.. how does coitus relate to a malaria parasite. Moreover most of them would have diagnosed you before they start asking the silly questions.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by jackest1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Don't have any. grin grin

Are you bored and looking for where to download high quality Hollywood movies for free?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Protein0: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Some of us aren't doctors but we passed through the four walls of medical school.
Care to shed more light on the quoted pls?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by philiancoop(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sucurutum

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sososo(f): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
sylve11:

nothing more than that......... cool
so you are not experienced too tongue
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by ntyce(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol so how does sex relate with malaria ? Stop displaying your stupidity. Some of us aren't doctors but we passed through the four walls of medical school.

Cc 25tolife grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Hahjascho(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bike man, abeg nah here ,I say nah here..,grin.. drop me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.