Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (68373 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by naturalwaves: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
One fvçked up psychology about the male genital is that the more you resist, the more it gets mad. I drew my boxers and my thing was vibrating in synchronicity with my every heart beat. My third leg shamed me.

This is the same rubbish that has been spread for several years. The same wrong information. I think you need to check your brain and mind if your third leg is always failing you. They need filtering.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol so how does sex relate with malaria ? Stop displaying your stupidity. Some of us aren't doctors but we passed through the four walls of medical school.
The doctors here will be looking at your ignorant stupidity and just laugh. I really hope no one explains this to you as you don't know and don't want to know but instead hellbent on claiming you are right.

28 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by paulolee(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
k
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by BCJAY(f): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
I had a pain and went to the hospital for treatment only for the doctor to ask me to lie down remove my pant and he started to insert his finger into my private part to finger me and he was yearning hmm hmm and it was nothing pertaining to that I have to stand and leave there and never go back to the doctor again. The second instance was when I had accident and broke my arm only for doctor to ask me to remove cloth and wants to be touching my breast pretending to be massaging my arm, some doctors are terrible

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by yusufyo: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
I was critically illed and was directed to FMC Bida for a medical checkup. After the payment of #20 and the receipt given with all the necessary documentation. The consultant I was attached to was my tribal man, while there were many patients waiting for their to be called for them to go in for a complaint. As everyone was patiently waiting to hear thier name, I hear from the door closed to my name and I went in to see thedoctor. However, he asked what is your problem and with tick and weak voice I replied with an explanation in English which I was not that good at the medical terminology but not knowing that he is of my tribe. From there i used the word 'beeping' and he quickly rained his voice on me and said stop that and speak any other language you can explain in better. At that point I immediately started speaking my language which is also his first language. And I tell you up til now when I remember that scenario infact it is a moment of embarament to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by thesicilian: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol so how does sex relate with malaria ? Stop displaying your stupidity. Some of us aren't doctors but we passed through the four walls of medical school.
Lol. Which medical school did you pass through that did not tell you that sexual and reproductive history is a must for every female of reproductive age? And one of the reasons for that is so that you don't end up giving certain drugs to someone who might be pregnant?

Or you think doing physics and biology in the university is the same as "passing through medical school"?

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by seproperties(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
its well
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by 1Sharon(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Most Nigerian doctors are perverts. They ask all sorts of silly questions that aren't related to your ailment. It has even gone as far as medical students on ward round , postings or clerking in teaching hospitals. [b]Small boys wey never grow hair for prick will begin to ask you the last time you had sex [/b]before they diagnose you with typhoid or malaria. If you have a knowledge of the medical profession, you'd easily understand.

Lool for a woman..the appropriate question should be "could you be pregnant"?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Shows the level of your illiteracy lol.. how does coitus relate to a malaria parasite. Moreover most of them would have diagnosed you before they start asking the silly questions.
Lmao...like I said I'm not going to explain shit to you. Just keep asking. By the way let me help your ignorance a bit. Coitus has no relationship with malaria...lol...now that I've agreed with you I hope you are even more confused...lol...

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by oluwaseyi0: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
I had

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by ikorodureporta: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Follow up to yr privacy advice. .I don't know why patients are used for practical without prior permission. One of my relatives was stripped unclad to check his genitals in the presence of many student doctors. That feeling alone can kill the patient

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Th doctors here will be looking at your ignorant stupidity and just laugh. I really hope no one explains this to you as you don't know and don't want to know but instead hellbent on claiming you are right.
You're just cementing your stupidity the more lol. I can direct you to a few female doctors who are ready to examine your scrotum and penis for the eye pain you complained of. Hopefully you do as they say.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by FlordFlorez(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let all the moments keep coming. I'm here to read them all.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by thesicilian: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
BCJAY:
I had a pain and went to the hospital for treatment only for the doctor to ask me to lie down remove my pant and he started to insert his finger into my private part to finger me and he was yearning hmm hmm and it was nothing pertaining to that I have to stand and leave there and never go back to the doctor again. The second instance was when I had accident and broke my arm only for doctor to ask me to remove cloth and wants to be touching my breast pretending to be massaging my arm, some doctors are terrible
Hmmm
Auntie take it easy o

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by tunary(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
wow
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol. Which medical school did you pass through that did not tell you that sexual and reproductive history is a must for every female of reproductive age? And one of the reasons for that is so that you don't end up giving certain drugs to someone who might be pregnant?

Or you think doing physics and biology in the university is the same as "passing through medical school"?
Lmao...you should not have explained to him nah... kingazubuike claims to know so much as he passed through the 3 and a half walls of a medical school. I was enjoying his stupidity and arrogance.

22 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

obviously you don't, otherwise you'd know the importance of those questions.

The correct question should be " are you sexually active"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're just cementing your stupidity the more lol. I can direct you to a few female doctors who are ready to examine your scrotum and penis for the eye pain you complained of. Hopefully you do as they say.
Ow...yes. it is very possible that that happens and there will be absolutely nothing wrong with it. I can complain of pain in my arm and a female doctor can examine my scrotum. Like I said I'm enjoying your ignorance...lol ...keep displaying stupidity pls...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Deicide: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please who knows how I can remove this "there is no other God but Allah " in my profile..

since they had salah that I went to wish them.. people are taking me for a Muslim.

seun abeg
After 2 weeks I think, it wouldn't be there again unless you keep commenting on Islamic thread
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Angelacruz: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
So embarrasing...i doubt if i can do it
Emmaesty:
I had a yeast infection for the very first time in my life and I had to rush to the hospital cause my vjay was seriously itching

I got to the hospital and the doctor asked me when was the last time that I had sex and I said "is that important?" he looked at me like I was pretending to be holy grin

Then he gave me a drug to insert into my vjay with a long tube that has to go in. He asked if I knew how to use one then I said no.

He started explaining that "i will spread my legs open, open the lips of my vjay and slowly go inside" he was very visual and was using his hands to illustrate it.

It was very awkward
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by thesicilian: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lmao...like I said I'm not going to explain shit to you. Just keep asking. By the way let me help your ignorance a bit. Coitus has no relationship with malaria...lol...now that I've agreed with you I hope you are even more confused...lol...
Lol. He obviously isn't interested in learning, there're people like that who just like arguing for the sake of it. He has plenty data, or maybe he's using free WiFi.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
1Sharon:

Lool for a woman..the appropriate question should be "could you be pregnant"?
Exactly what I'm saying to those illiterates DominusPrime and thesicilian. The appropriate questions should be if you're pregnant. Not when you had sex or what sex position do you do the most. No jokes. I had a friend who was asked by a male doc what sex position she engages in the most. Ignorantly she answered but when she gisted me about it, it became clearer to her say that one na just pervert.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Livelyguy:

Cc 25tolife grin
young man wetin be ur problem? Why u dae mention me?. Ur pple for lagos state CID don gv u arrest warrant?.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Angelacruz: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Very funny
olurili:
go visit doctor with my mom when am 22years old,and after the result,the doctor look at me and said,young man you have to limit the way you have sex,I turn to mom and said,MOM WHAT TYPE OF FOOD IS HE TALKING ABOUT,IS IT CARBOHYDRATE OR PROTEIN?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by tunary(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Follow up to yr privacy advice. .I don't know why patients are used for practical without prior permission. One of my relatives was stripped unclad to check his genitals in the presence of many student doctors. That feeling alone can kill the patient
I'm not mad to open my something for people to catch fun pretending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Skye231(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
BCJAY:
Eyah... That was how I followed my GF to the hospital as well she complained of pains around her waist. The doctor asked her to sleep on the bed in his office and asked me to excuse them, my babe quickly responded he is my fiance, he now said it's because you will need to pull your pant. Naso I look the guy with wicked face ... Pant wey take me 8 months to see . I told my babe to stand up and leave. Some doctors are perverts .

56 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by sylve11: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
BCJAY:

fnor lie o. Do not forget that you are a Christian o. wink cool
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Uyi168: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Angelacruz: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hilarious
praiseneo:
I remember the day doctor ask me if I de smoke in front of my parents I just tell am say shiit de worry me form stomach pain start to de cry fake cry so that dem go forget the question.

In my mind I was like
Shey this one de mad nii
My mama fit faint if she hear am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by mickeymimi: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
when a rude doctor tried to do internal examination in front of my mum and couple of nurses . . They carried on as if my feelings dont matter. Thank God I was young then sha

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Draught: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
NP: Slow motion by Juvenile

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Hope2563: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
the doctor was like ' i will assume u know y u are here, that is after my galfren n ha mum went to the hospital for a test on her (my galfren ) health only 2 find out dat she ix pregnant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.