Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (68376 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by alphaNomega: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
MrEgghead:
Everybody will not practice their professions. With time, people make changes in their lives and that doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing...That doesn't mean they are unemployed because they are working in the line of professions...I know doctors whom after graduating for about 5 years have not written primary exams to start their residency to become consultants because they don't want to pass through the stress.. They're just medical officers and they like it that.
This abounds in every profession..I repeat No Med.doc is unemployed unless he chooses not to practice... It's a fact...The demand for doctors has always been high...Many medical students that just graduated from UNIBEN this year have secured some locum jobs and they've not even started their house-job...Oga there are no unemployed doctors, some are just undemployed in some private hospitals...
I did not imply that doctors and lawyers who changed profession do not know what they are doing.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
DonroxyII:
I swear grin
i don' die
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Drprestigious(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nuel4:
lol I just mentioned HIV. There are a lot of them I don't know their names but there was this time I thought I had infection I was reading about a lot of STD and discovered that most of them have early symptoms similar to malaria

You have been caution that no matter what never you browse your symptoms. You want give yourself heart attack. ��

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Drprestigious(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
naturalwaves:

Why would she ask you to take off your boxers?? That female doctor is a pervert.

Don't you think you are jumping into conclusion so fast? I mean you asked a question and you haven't gotten an answer yet and you called the doctor a pervert. To me i think we are all too quick to judge without thorough scrutiny.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by naturalwaves: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Drprestigious:

Don't you think you are jumping into conclusion so fast? I mean you asked a question and you haven't gotten an answer yet and you called the doctor a pervert. To me i think we are all too quick to judge without thorough scrutiny.
You don't pull off for a job medical test when it isn't even a military. You may pull your shirt though but not boxers. The idea is just to screen you on things that may hamper the job... Basic blood test etc. That's why she is a pervert. Mind you, I have done medical screening for a couple of jobs that spanned from government, banking and private. So, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by DarkCaesar(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2021
debbydams:
Mine is funny �..I was on my siwes program in an hospital �..we were given break so I went to my guy.. We had sex.. The next day I resumed nd I started feeling sick..d following day my urine was collected foe text nd boom � I was told m Preggy.. Was like temi ti bami..yh m a medical laboratory students but I wasn't allowed to check the result.. To cut it short..it was April Fool. Was told m taking too much pill �..dey actually thnk m a prostitute.. Nd I only v a guy den...I wasn't free Throughout my stay..
cool
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by debbydams(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
DarkCaesar:
cool
u no get work oo
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by DarkCaesar(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
debbydams:
u no get work oo
so you have work when you were going through mine lol
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by debbydams(f): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
DarkCaesar:
so you have work when you were going through mine lol
werey grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Cujo007: 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
A Dr's job goes beyond treating you for just what you presented with but attending to the patient in a thorough and complete manner. However, if you feel the question is not applicable to your situation, you could ask and I'm sure a satisfactory response would be provided as to why h/she has to ask. No one would pardon a Dr that treated malaria but overlooked pelvic inflammatory disease.
KingAzubuike:

Shows the level of your illiteracy lol.. how does coitus relate to a malaria parasite. Moreover most of them would have diagnosed you before they start asking the silly questions.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Cujo007: 11:41pm On May 21, 2022
Pain where?
BCJAY:
I had a pain and went to the hospital for treatment only for the doctor to ask me to lie down remove my pant and he started to insert his finger into my private part to finger me and he was yearning hmm hmm and it was nothing pertaining to that I have to stand and leave there and never go back to the doctor again. The second instance was when I had accident and broke my arm only for doctor to ask me to remove cloth and wants to be touching my breast pretending to be massaging my arm, some doctors are terrible
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Cujo007: 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
Wow. So much ignorance. For your information, some genital infections can present as waist pain. Instead of basking in ignorance, why don't you just ask if that is necessary and let the Dr explain it to you.
Skye231:
Eyah... That was how I followed my GF to the hospital as well she complained of pains around her waist. The doctor asked her to sleep on the bed in his office and asked me to excuse them, my babe quickly responded he is my fiance, he now said it's because you will need to pull your pant. Naso I look the guy with wicked face ... Pant wey take me 8 months to see . I told my babe to stand up and leave. Some doctors are perverts .
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Cujo007: 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
Not true at all.
1Sharon:

shocked okay that's just talking the piss..I'll call that Dr out..nonsense. They're so unprofessional

The sex question is only appropriate when related to sexual health

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.