Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Confusion About The Claims of Islam (4629 Views)

My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Pls Clear My Confusion If You Are Sound In Bible Knowledge / Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, you were the one crying nah. An event in far away Turkey yet you put up post about it here in 9ja.

I guess you are drunk on your murdered god blood that's why you can't think properly and confused.

Cry on....

Your prophet taught you well!

Enjoy yourself with this about him:
"The Messenger of God went out one day seeking him. On Zaid's door was a curtain, which the wind moved to show her unveiled in her chamber. The heart of the Prophet was stricken by admiration for her" (Annals of al-Tabari, 2:453). (ibid., p. 181;

Now you know that it was the lust of your prophet that led to the abrogation of adoption in Islam.

Was he drunk when he did this?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

"The Messenger of God went out one day seeking him. On Zaid's door was a curtain, which the wind moved to show her unveiled in her chamber. The heart of the Prophet was stricken by admiration for her" (Annals of al-Tabari, 2:453). (ibid., p. 181;

Now you know that it was the lust of your prophet that led to the abrogation of adoption in Islam.

Dumbo, was "drunk" in the text you posted?

Holy Crier for Hagia Sophia, was the word drunk mentioned?

Now, get thee behind me!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, was "drunk" in the text you posted?
Holy Crier for Hagia Sophia, was the word drunk mentioned?
Now, get thee behind me!

Actually you appear to be having a hangover on Hagia Sophia after getting drunk.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Actually you appear to be having a hangover on Hagia Sophia after getting drunk.

Eyah Pele. When Will CAN and PFN organise a protest at the Turkey Embassy? When?

Or better still, organise the Salvation Army to do a retake.

So, cry on Dumbo.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Eyah Pele. When Will CAN and PFN organise a protest at the Turkey Embassy? When?
Or better still, organise the Salvation Army to do a retake.
So, cry on Dumbo.
We don't fight like ISIS and Boko Haram using a 'holy' book to justify our recklessness.

Our Lord was not a caravan raider, rapist of girls and women prisoners of war and slave trader.

He was more refined.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2020
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./6kvogxaSf36Rafbj4XQMyr.png[/img]
[img]https://images./1VxGOkJ3xa1psSazPBdZWQ.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./5xoUJFVUqB5m89Afg4f6Ph.jpg[/img]

1 Corinthians was allegedly a letter by Paul not Jesus. Paul's letter can not be referred to as "Injeel".

I don't know how the letter Paul wrote to the Christian Church in Corinth got to Saudi Arabia during the time of our Prophet.
Can you expatiate? And be reasonable not to use abusive language!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

grin I guess Annals of Al-Tabari is an authentic Book like Bukhari?

This is one of the several lies you guys get from unathenthic and fabricated Hadiths!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

I guess Annals of Al-Tabari is an authentic Book like Bukhari?

This is one of the several lies you guys get from unathenthic and fabricated Hadiths!
Please tell us; who fabricated them - Christians?

This is what you guys do when you can't answer. You turn to 'weak', 'authentic' or 'fabricated'.

If you are sincere with yourself you know that this story is all over your books. Why did you then now resort to this weak line of defence? Why did you not focus on the core issue - adoption abrogated in Islam because Mohamed lusted after his adopted son's wife.

PS
BTW, how come Islam has not deemed it fit to compile only the 'sound' hadiths for the world to see and tell us which of the rest are fake? Is what is Sahih to Sunnis not sometimes taken by the Shias to be 'unathenthic'?
Do you again see the confusion in your religion?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
sagenaija:

Please tell us; who fabricated them - Christians?

This is what you guys do when you can't answer. You turn to 'weak', 'authentic' or 'fabricated'.

If you are sincere with yourself you know that this story is all over your books. Why did you then now resort to this weak line of defence? Why did you not focus on the core issue - adoption abrogated in Islam because Mohamed lusted after his adopted son's wife.

PS
BTW, how come Islam has not deemed it fit to compile only the 'sound' hadiths for the world to see and tell us which of the rest are fake? Is what is Sahih to Sunnis not sometimes taken by the Shias to be 'unathenthic'?
Do you again see the confusion in your religion?

On the contrary I see the beauty of Islam in our classifications of Hadiths as Sahih, Hasan, Fabricated and weak! No other scripture has been systematically & carefully authenticated in this way! Even the Books of the Bible has been disputed by Christians through the ages as regard the number of Books/Verses in the OT and NT.

The Onus is on you to provide an authentic hadith for your claim. Otherwise you remain a petty liar!
If I quote the Songs of Solomon to you, you'd say it's not part of your Scripture right?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

On the contrary I see the beauty of Islam in our classifications of Hadiths as Sahih, Hasan, Fabricated and weak! No other scripture has been systematically & carefully authenticated in this way! Even the Books of the Bible has been disputed by Christians through the ages as regard the number of Books/Verses in the OT and NT.

The Onus is on you to provide an authentic hadith for your claim. Otherwise you remain a petty liar!
If I quote the Songs of Solomon to you, you'd say it's not part of your Scripture right?

So there is 'beauty' in holding on to a fabricated work of literature that is supposed to be a guidance for living. Fantastic!

al-Qurtubi:

Muqatil narrated that the prophet married Zainab daughter of Jahsh to Zaid and she stayed with him for a while. Then one day the prophet –pbuh– came seeking Zaid but he saw Zainab standing; she was white skinned with a beautiful figure and one of the most perfect women in Quraish. So HE DESIRED HER and said, "Wondrous is Allah who changes the heart." When Zaynab heard the prophet’s exaltation of her, she relayed it to Zaid who then understood (what he had to do). Zaid said to the prophet, "O prophet of Allah Zaid said to the prophet, "O prophet of Allah, allow me to divorce her, for she has become arrogant; seeing herself superior to me and she insults me with her tongue."
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
So there is 'beauty' in holding on to a fabricated work of literature that is supposed to be a guidance for living. Fantastic!

al-Qurtubi:

Muqatil narrated that the prophet married Zainab daughter of Jahsh to Zaid and she stayed with him for a while. Then one day the prophet –pbuh– came seeking Zaid but he saw Zainab standing; she was white skinned with a beautiful figure and one of the most perfect women in Quraish. So HE DESIRED HER and said, "Wondrous is Allah who changes the heart." When Zaynab heard the prophet’s exaltation of her, she relayed it to Zaid who then understood (what he had to do). Zaid said to the prophet, "O prophet of Allah Zaid said to the prophet, "O prophet of Allah, allow me to divorce her, for she has become arrogant; seeing herself superior to me and she insults me with her tongue."

1. Who is Al-Qurtubi?
2. Where is the reference?
3. Is it an Hadith?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
sagenaija:

We don't fight like ISIS and Boko Haram using a 'holy' book to justify our recklessness.

Our Lord was not a caravan raider, rapist of girls and women prisoners of war and slave trader.

He was more refined.

More refined while telling his goons to sell garments and use the proceed to buy SWORDS?

Please remind me, who was the Lord and personal Saviour of the CRUSADERS?

Your Ancestors were roundly beaten and you a Retard Spawn have been crying over Hagia Sophia.

Pele plenty. I can feel your tears.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. Who is Al-Qurtubi?
2. Where is the reference?
3. Is it an Hadith?
I knew you would go this route.
You guys can even deny your prophet Mohamed and Allah just to win an argument.

Here is another source for the same story. Remember I told you the story is all over your books:
Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When the ‘Iddah of Zainab was over, Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to Zaid to make a mention to her about him. Zaid went on until he came to her and she was fermenting her flour. He (Zaid) said: As I saw her I felt in my heart an idea of her greatness so much so that I could not see towards her (simply for the fact) that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) had made a mention of her. So I turned my back towards her, and I turned upon my heels, and said: Zainab, Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) has sent (me) with a message to you. She said: I do not do anything until I solicit the will of my Lord. So she stood at her place of worship and the (verse of) the Qur’an (pertaining to her marriage) was revealed, and Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to her without permission… (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330)

What say you now?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lukuluku69:

More refined while telling his goons to sell garments and use the proceed to buy SWORDS?

Please remind me, who was the Lord and personal Saviour of the CRUSADERS?

Your Ancestors were roundly beaten and you a Retard Spawn have been crying over Hagia Sophia.

Pele plenty. I can feel your tears.

Please when was the last time I cried over Hagia Sophia?
My mention of it was to show that Islam remains as crude as it has been from day one.

The Crusades would never have arisen but for the BANDITRIES of Islam. Maybe your imams never shared that part of your history with you.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Please when was the last time I cried over Hagia Sophia?
My mention of it was to show that Islam remains as crude as it has been from day one.

The Crusades would never have arisen but for the BANDITRIES of Islam. Maybe your imams never shared that part of your history with you.

Your mention of Hagia Sophia was Crying. Plain and simple. Now, I can see you are slowly getting over it but sometimes the tears drops silently.

So, the Crusaders came to stop Islam banditary? Really really? And the Middle East was the appropriate place to stop it? How nice of them.

So tell me, when The Murdered One asked his goons to sell their Garments and use the proceed to buy SWORDS, whose Banditary was he trying to stop?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2020
sagenaija:

I knew you would go this route.
You guys can even deny your prophet Mohamed and Allah just to win an argument.

Here is another source for the same story. Remember I told you the story is all over your books:
Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When the ‘Iddah of Zainab was over, Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to Zaid to make a mention to her about him. Zaid went on until he came to her and she was fermenting her flour. He (Zaid) said: As I saw her I felt in my heart an idea of her greatness so much so that I could not see towards her (simply for the fact) that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) had made a mention of her. So I turned my back towards her, and I turned upon my heels, and said: Zainab, Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) has sent (me) with a message to you. She said: I do not do anything until I solicit the will of my Lord. So she stood at her place of worship and the (verse of) the Qur’an (pertaining to her marriage) was revealed, and Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to her without permission… (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330)

What say you now?

The reference you gave previously were obviously wrong and weak/fabricated as said. I know fully the incidence you claim. But as you said in the thread on slavery and Islam, that I should not post Bible verses on a thread accusing Islam...but why are you doing same now?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

The reference you gave previously were obviously wrong and weak/fabricated as said. I know fully the incidence you claim. But as you said in the thread on slavery and Islam, that I should not post Bible verses on a thread accusing Islam...but why are you doing same now?
So, now that you have a sahih hadith can you please admit that I was right?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2020
sagenaija:

So, now that you have a sahih hadith can you please admit that I was right?

Open a thread and you'll get your feed back in full!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Open a thread and you'll get your feed back in full!
Here's the sign of a person who's ready to run for cover.

This is a thread on claims by Islam. Why then can't we discuss issues about Islam here? Why do I need to open a new thread?

I sincerely hope you are not getting yourself confused.

Because you don't want to admit that I am right you're suddenly calling for a new thread.

Please admit that I am right or you'll again be justifying my assertion that there is no integrity in Islam.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lukuluku69:

So, the Crusaders came to stop Islam banditary? Really really? And the Middle East was the appropriate place to stop it? How nice of them.
Of course. They wanted to attack the origin of the spread of Islamic banditry. Thanks to them the world was saved from a major push of evil.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2020
sagenaija:

Of course. They wanted to attack the origin of the spread of Islamic banditry. Thanks to them the world was saved from a major push of evil.

Dumbo, please leave your village and go see the world or at least read small. Just small and see how Islam spread despite those Losers foray into Middle East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - Cut Off Her Hand. / Janniseries Ottoman Turkish Xtian Forced Fighers / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.