Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island (109640 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by AkinlaluAdeyemi(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2020
Na Davido gan gan be ODOGWU..more wins bro
made4naijamusic:
After spending so many years in Lekki, Davido set to move to his dream house with an elevator in Banana Island, Lagos

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uMsJW7HFP4

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by myrates: 7:34am On May 30, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Later we go hear say e still dey owe 100milli

Fake life everywhere
Na rich blessed man dey owe money, America self dey owe, Nija self na debtor, kini big deal?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by ignis: 8:00am On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
I wish I can move in with him

I love Rich and famous guys

Gold digger
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Dshocker(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Wish no more,because your wishes can't come to reality,when you yourself is broke.... Work yourself to the top,then you can make those wishes
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by lexyking(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

To slap you dey hungry me

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by slimman007: 8:58am On May 30, 2020
bonnyhope:

This one no fit hide her gold digging attitude again

watch her well you will notice is into OLOSHO business...once men don't patronise her no money for that day
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Onyi22(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2020
Rozz:
whats wrong with her mouth,is there anything wrong with what she said? isn't she entitled to her choice.Why are you guys so quick to insult any lady who says her mind or you would have praised her if she said she likes a poor and lowlife man.You men like successful ladies these days and same goes for ladies,so it's a win win situation for everyone and no need for the insults.

Allow them to display their stupidity all in d name of insults, no body wants to settle for less

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
seguno2:

If you had any sense to allow you hustle smartly, then you would have realised that I did not shout audio money.
Go back and read if you want.
This thread is not about Adenuga but about your loudmouth yeyebrity who should be in prison if he is not paying taxes properly and fully.
Can you hustle your brain to understand that?
Shut the fvck up man, a person shows his house you are asking for tax returns, if he has not paid his tax the tax agencies would come for him, how is it any of your business?
You are just a low-life.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Allow them to display their stupidity all in d name of insults, no body wants to settle for less

Onyi22
Onyi22
Onyi22!!!

How many times did I call you

Be warned!!
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 9:33am On May 30, 2020
seguno2:

It is audio house until he shows his tax returns.
Do you understand that
Who said this? I guess it's not you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by seguno2: 9:39am On May 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Shut the fvck up man, a person shows his house you are asking for tax returns, if he has not paid his tax the tax agencies would come for him, how is it any of your business?
You are just a low-life.

It is all my business as a tax paying citizen.
Is it not your own business because you don’t pay taxes?
Now go get something to do, so you can also pay taxes for the development of your communities.
Do you understand that, low-life exemplar
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Kingsam2020: 10:03am On May 30, 2020
Money speaking
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by SweetCunt97(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Same to u

No go hustle dey support stupid comment.

Okpo grin
Na u sabi naw. See talk o
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Kingsam2020: 10:04am On May 30, 2020
Abi ooooo
myrates:
Na rich blessed man dey owe money, America self dey owe, Nija self na debtor, kini big deal?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Olibboy: 10:49am On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
na money dey turn u on
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Mkingz(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2020
Lmao your last comment tho grin grin
AmazingELixir:
grin

So just as billionaires make sure their mansions do not have immediate neighbors, Davido was careful enough to choose an apartment surrounded by mosquitoes infested swamp.

Obo could do better than this his apartment should be in the class of Dbanj, AY , Psquare and Linda ikeji...He is a big boy for crying out Loud.

Before they start coming for my mention ...I admit I don't have money. grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 12:13pm On May 30, 2020
seguno2:

It is all my business as a tax paying citizen.
Is it not your own business because you don’t pay taxes?
Now go get something to do, so you can also pay taxes for the development of your communities.
Do you understand that, low-life exemplar
I pay my taxes and I am sure my taxes is enough to feed you for more than 30years undecided undecided
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by seguno2: 12:53pm On May 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
I pay my taxes and I am sure my taxes is enough to feed you for more than 30years undecided undecided

So why were you foaming in the mouth about Davido paying his taxes properly and fully, otherwise he should rot in jail for a few years?
Why were you foaming
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Xbursta(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like his own type of Vanity. I'll pick this one

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by christobobby: 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

keep loving them do you know even at your level you can be more happy
Who tell you money will guarantee you happiness
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by DAYOODS(m): 2:46am On Jun 17, 2020
adoreyou:
Mumu,i dey sell men shoes now. Come and buy. biko.

For Households & MSMEs Which Have Been Hard Hit By The Outbreak Of COVID-19, Please Visit The Website Below And Apply For Support Provided By The CBN. Please Re-Tweet And Share This Across Platforms So That We Can Reach As Many In Need As Possible. ��

��
https:///j3KEHQSUkj?amp=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.