Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island (109638 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Righteousness89(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2020
Congrats David!

Greater , Sweeter Glorious and Better Congratulations when you Surrender to JESUS CHRIST.... HE Loves you and is Waiting for you...

That's where the Heavenly Big boys Are!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Agbebakun22: 5:23pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
I wish I can move in with him

I love Rich and famous guys

Ehnnn oya pack ur things and follow him nah
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Shezkid01(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Congrats David!

Greater , Sweeter Glorious and Better Congratulations when you Surrender to JESUS CHRIST.... HE Loves you and is Waiting for you...

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by AmazingELixir: 5:24pm On May 29, 2020
grin

So just as billionaires make sure their mansions do not have immediate neighbors, Davido was careful enough to choose an apartment surrounded by mosquitoes infested swamp.

Obo could do better than this his apartment should be in the class of Dbanj, AY , Psquare and Linda ikeji...He is a big boy for crying out Loud.

Before they start coming for my mention ...I admit I don't have money. grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by yeman1(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations Davido.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by jaxxy(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2020
Cool place bt not as spacious as I
Was expecting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Osobi32(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

go and make ur own money and stop wishing.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by blowjob: 5:25pm On May 29, 2020
WITH AN ELEVATOR,REALLY,AS FOR REAL angry angry angry

HUNGRY BLOGGERS angry
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by israelmao(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2020
Chroma is moving with him without other baby mamas.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by macho44(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

I'm Rich (my name na RICHARD), Fame is coming plus I get six packs, plenty muscles and I tall wella, facially, Chris Brown & David Beckham na learners where I dey. Nne biko, what else do you possibly want in a MAN grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Trustme2(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Lol Yahoo Yahoo boys where una dey? One head is available here for harvesting grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by EmperorGodswill: 5:26pm On May 29, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!
David izza real Niggarr!
I wish to roll with him someday, Blow some shisha, Fück some püssies.
And have a bottle or two of champagne.
guy eazy 2much smook intake is bad to health jst an advice pls

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
Check link in my signature and earn up to 5k daily
let see your alert for today

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by ThatFairGuy: 5:27pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
Thief. Go work ya as$ of and become a rich woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2020
Opor
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2020
Father Lord I tap into this testimony in the nearest future in Jesus name.
Amen.

#nocontroversy.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by yusufu16: 5:27pm On May 29, 2020
It obvious Davido like fatherdmw like his blood brother
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by ThatFairGuy: 5:28pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats David!

Spammer
Even if this one give tithe, you'll collect o

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by mordred44: 5:28pm On May 29, 2020
Vanity crew still dey 4 bed,....am expecting dem
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Celenwa1: 5:28pm On May 29, 2020
Congrat to him
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Osobi32(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2020
Netanya:
God please crown my efforts with great success. I want to make it the right way
this is the kind of prayer I want to hear from ladies not some idiots who pray to meet a rich and successful guy so they can suck him dry and move to the next. My dear ur Heavenly Father is already on ur case and ur prayers are already answered. Well done

11 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Babapyro: 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
Fun guy,elevator in a one story building grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Righteousness89(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Spammer

My Fan!! How are u?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by paulolee(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
too much money bt no need to de noise am na..habaaa
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by pippimp(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
I'll definitely not want to be caught dead with his crew.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by opebiboy: 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
Audio house. Even davido himself said he is not a billionaire. The house was bought or rented by his father

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by apexx6084: 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 4834853[/color]
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Championship65: 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
see below
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Bobotic(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
Shekpe tongue
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Genesis086(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2020
Money speaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.