Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island (109639 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by DAYOODS(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2020
adoreyou:
Mumu,i dey sell men shoes now. Come and buy. biko.

Bad boy.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Focusmind: 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
That feeling of completing and moving into your newhouse is unimaginable.

Only house owners can relate.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by sheDD(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

God I see what you are doing for my agemates. I'm I your houseboy ? Dat my own is different cry
see prayer grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
I wish I can move in with him

I love Rich and famous guys
Its a big house and he will need multiple house maids,why not apply?

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Promise47(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2020
JBoss25:
gold digger spotted grin
you dy mind them professional Gold digger
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
This house is worth over 600million naira. Some will still come and say audio house. grin grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by SoftWerkLife: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

sad See her mouth
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Bigsunny01(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls shut it. One can love a rich man genuinely without being a gold digger. Abi dem use suffering swear for una?

Omo see gobe! Dis one don dey fall for me already.

Hastalavista baby

I know ur type, come to me and I will dash u some, without having nothing to do with u
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Netanya(f): 9:52pm On May 29, 2020
Osobi32:
this is the kind of prayer I want to hear from ladies not some idiots who pray to meet a rich and successful guy so they can suck him dry and move to the next. My dear ur Heavenly Father is already on ur case and ur prayers are already answered. Well done
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by SweetCunt97(f): 9:52pm On May 29, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Omo see gobe! Dis one don dey fall for me already.

Hastalavista baby

I know ur type, come to me and I will dash u some, without having nothing to do with u
Go to hell Bro
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Bigsunny01(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Go to hell Bro

Same to u

No go hustle dey support stupid comment.

Okpo grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Unrated900(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2020
It’s really nice

But future business should be part of your dreams ooooo davido

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by KosyJerry(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2020
Not so useful news.. congrats to him thou
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by lukency(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2020
please dash me the one at lekki.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 29, 2020
SoftWerkLife:

sad See her mouth
whats wrong with her mouth,is there anything wrong with what she said? isn't she entitled to her choice.Why are you guys so quick to insult any lady who says her mind or you would have praised her if she said she likes a poor and lowlife man.You men like successful ladies these days and same goes for ladies,so it's a win win situation for everyone and no need for the insults.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Lustayjay: 10:56pm On May 29, 2020
Yeah.. Am happy for him..
I will join you soon..
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by AvalonSpace(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
I need the root of all evil grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by amordi: 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
Nice one obo....what I like seeing
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by slysteel: 11:56pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Money man cheesy
Did you just emphasize on the "elevator" ? You nigerians are very backward,people like you disgrace that country,imagine celebrating an elevator that old crippled people put at home because they cant use the steps in a lot of countries.Giant of Africa my butt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by yuswrld20(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2020
nice feat
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by seguno2: 12:12am On May 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like his own type of Vanity. I'll pick this one

The style of a tax dodger, who should be in prison, if our country is not a shithole of suffering and shmiling?
Do you also blame leadership alone for all our challenges
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by udison123(f): 12:14am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by seguno2: 12:14am On May 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
This house is worth over 600million naira. Some will still come and say audio house. grin grin

It is audio house until he shows his tax returns.
Do you understand that
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by charles2963: 12:17am On May 30, 2020
So make we fry pawpaw abi undecided
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 12:21am On May 30, 2020
seguno2:

It is audio house until he shows his tax returns.
Do you understand that
Why will he show you his tax returns, have you seen Mike Adenuga's tax returns
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 12:25am On May 30, 2020
slysteel:
Did you just emphasize on the "elevator" ? You nigerians are very backward,people like you disgrace that country,imagine celebrating an elevator that old crippled people put at home because they cant use the steps in a lot of countries.Giant of Africa my butt
The matter no reach to dey shout like corona infected person, everybody Nigeria na third world country. Few houses have elevators in Nigeria so we praise the houses that have, simple. grin grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by seguno2: 12:29am On May 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Why will he show you his tax returns, have you seen Mike Adenuga's tax returns

Does Mike Adenuga advertise his bling bling possessions as Davido does
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 12:34am On May 30, 2020
seguno2:

Does Mike Adenuga advertise his bling bling possessions as Davido does
Yeah, when Mike adenuga built a house in banana island, the news was everywhere. Floyd Mayweather flaunts money everywhere and he is rich and not audio money.
You better hustle hard, dey there dey shout audio money.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by DexterousOne(m): 2:54am On May 30, 2020
Why are you guys on Onyi22 case?

She is obviously a troll
Pay no attention to her

But if that is what she really aspires for

That's none of your business really
It's her life and her choice

Everyone should face their lives and their business and not be pressured when you see news like this
Focus on the positives in your life and compare yourself with no one

Mang Young men out there are pressured and depressed as a result of that pressure
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by AFONJACOW(m): 3:56am On May 30, 2020
Papa Ifeanyi Ezi Ogo... Chioma the newest Banana island Landlady
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by seguno2: 4:06am On May 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Yeah, when Mike adenuga built a house in banana island, the news was everywhere. Floyd Mayweather flaunts money everywhere and he is rich and not audio money.
You better hustle hard, dey there dey shout audio money.

If you had any sense to allow you hustle smartly, then you would have realised that I did not shout audio money.
Go back and read if you want.
This thread is not about Adenuga but about your loudmouth yeyebrity who should be in prison if he is not paying taxes properly and fully.
Can you hustle your brain to understand that?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BABANGBALI: 6:08am On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

bloody parasite. Beauty without brain. Your pusssasy go soon expire for business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.