Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island (109623 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Gsentme(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
I wish I can move in with him

I love Rich and famous guys
Do you have something fruitful to offer?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Teegelop(f): 6:19pm On May 29, 2020
Another headache for mummy kemi grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 6:20pm On May 29, 2020
According to opebiboy davido is not worth up to $1million, maybe the house for banana island na 50million naira. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 6:24pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin

So just as billionaires make sure their mansions do not have immediate neighbors, Davido was careful enough to choose an apartment surrounded by mosquitoes infested swamp.

Obo could do better than this his apartment should be in the class of Dbanj, AY , Psquare and Linda ikeji...He is a big boy for crying out Loud.

Before they start coming for my mention ...I admit I don't have money. grin
A plot in banana island cost 400million naira, is your whole generation worth up to that?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by fabuloz1(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
We've seen you attention seeker. Next?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 6:27pm On May 29, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio house. Even davido himself said he is not a billionaire. The house was bought or rented by his father
grin grin Guy I know say you go dey here, you and your beef with davido, until davido show you im account balance before you fit believe say e get big money, even small gboys for town get pass 200million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Farki: 6:32pm On May 29, 2020
Vanity upon vanity. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by apexx3823: 6:32pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 1298020[/color]
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by gwama: 6:32pm On May 29, 2020
This small guy with show off, like 2 and 3, Burna Boy is right to reply badly. angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by originalme1: 6:33pm On May 29, 2020
Meanwhile, I am set to move into my Dreamland after eating four wraps of semo and egusi soup �
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Farki: 6:34pm On May 29, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio house. Even davido himself said he is not a billionaire. The house was bought or rented by his father

Haba you think Davido can't afford a house like that?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Farki: 6:35pm On May 29, 2020
originalme1:
Meanwhile, I am set to move into my Dreamland after eating four wraps of semo and egusi soup �

Everybody has their level, enjoy your soup very well.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Slimranky(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2020
Hmm well issokay
There's no gainsaying that money is the spice of life be ye a man or woman,boy or girl go all the way out and change your story,

As for the guy's don't let any girl distract you from making money
Real geez don't look for love whilst they are hustling their way to the top
Salvation is free,but you go still use money buy bible,pay tithe and offering

As for the girl's don't wish to move in with a rich dude with your broke ass
Get your own money,Linda ikeji did it, having a child out of wedlock never stopped Genevieve from getting rich

You alone has the Right to change your story

Meanwhile person wey climb mango tree wey dey near prison to plug mango,Don fall inside prison yard
Inmate's there dey claim say he be one of dem
Na the matter we dey try settle since yesterday
Make I smoke my loud first I no like to think too much....

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by originalme1: 6:36pm On May 29, 2020
Hustle o
Make you no dey say pesin dey do showoff when your tomorrow food no too sure

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Dannydaking007(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2020
Promo Sales!!
Good News!
You can now secure a plot of land in a serene environment in Lugbe, Airport Road, Abuja at an affordable Price.
Plot size ranges from 300sqm to 600sqm at 2m to 4m for penthouse and duplexes.
Paper: CofO
The video shows the buildings in the estate now.
There is light in the estate and the road is accessible.
We have other estates that will as well interest you.
Call/whatapp Mr. Daniel on 07061034021 or 08180172099 for more details/ Inspection
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Sweetcho: 6:37pm On May 29, 2020
Can you imagine getting stuck in that clostephobic lift during a power outtage
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Crochet: 6:39pm On May 29, 2020
Nice move
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by apexx2489: 6:41pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 3965734[/color]
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by AmazingELixir: 6:48pm On May 29, 2020
BigJoe19:
A plot in banana island cost 400million naira, is your whole generation worth up to that?

How about your pathetic clan..is there any iota of value attached to you and their existence?? Ogun kee you there!
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by baajetu(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2020
Say less, your DP tells it all
Onyi22:

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 6:50pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:

How about your pathetic clan..is there iota of value attached to you and their existence?? Ogun kee you there!
You are pained grin grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by blowjohn(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2020
The house isn't that fine. He needs to up his taste. And that balcony is a dangerous one with that glass.
Last bullet, no need for that elevator
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

o l o s h o o o o o o o o o
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by tfelicityk(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations to him and his lovely family...

Enjoy your staying good health
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Shemadex(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

never too late I can still join the train or u join hushppupi bus
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Edusouls(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
Empty and lazy woman even if U move in with him you would drain his cash with endless material demands, making him broke, Go and make urself useful that’s the only time men would even look at you..these hungry Nigerian girls don tire person..
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Shemadex(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
o l o s h o o o o o o o o o
olosho gidi ole lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Sarah20A(f): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

you can apply as their cleaner undecided
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Glink2018(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

But there's nothing wrong if you also hustle to be rich...

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Ezehillary(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
vanity upon vanity ,if you die now will you carry this mansion to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.