Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] (15260 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. / "Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 5:59pm On May 29, 2020
The BASTARD liking my comments should beta stop o.
It shall never be well with the person that will like this comment. What rubbish

Ps: the person that likes this comment should just know that he can never be useful again in life

5 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Heavensent01(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2020
Quietly:
WHO IS BEHIND LIKING OUR COMMENT.. undecided

who's liking our comments sef embarassed

the person that promise audio money of course

una too naive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2020
This is really about the topic..
IF YOU DON'T HAV WHAT YOU WANT,, YOU DO THIS..
it would be impossible for someone post to last 1hour without a like...
if you couldn't benefit cant let someone benefited..
house let me get the 1k now pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

the person that promise audio money of course

una too naive
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Akube1z: 6:13pm On May 29, 2020
Give up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Francisayo(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2020
Guys pls I need d cash....hunger bad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2020
Bbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Ladikwa(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2020
See wetin lockdown boredom the cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Francisayo(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
Sjdbfb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by abercrombie(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2020
;Dilegend why now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by freethinker420(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2020
Dis Man just use us catch Trips Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by SirGentle2(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2020
LOL... I'm loving this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by tellsblinks(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2020
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Meedon: 6:54pm On May 29, 2020

Me that nobody the like my post before before now weh e don come make I chop money naim I the get likes

Tell ms brothers and sisters una go make heaven?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Meedon: 6:55pm On May 29, 2020

Mozafuckers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by PenGriffey: 6:58pm On May 29, 2020
First time I de see Nairaland thread with likes on all comments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by PenGriffey: 7:00pm On May 29, 2020
It's possible na the owner of the post de like all the comments. Just saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Francisayo(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
If no one wins it, I'll send 1k card each to the first comment and the last comment.

I noticed there is an enemy of progress liking all the comments.

Note: I'm not the one and never will.

6 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Amiraqfaith(f): 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
iLegendd:
In life, we always want something to be a certain color, volume, or shape.

I hardly watch TV, but visitors always want to watch so I started searching for a white colored one, but couldn't find on Jumia or shops around.

The only place I found was on Amazon, but they were unavailable.

I decided to use my hand and spray it.

Hit or miss?

Hmmm...How many inches is this TV? Its long and large grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
iLegendd:

I hardly watch TV, but visitors always want to watch so I started searching for a white colored one, but couldn't find on Jumia or shops around.

Hit or miss?

I'm the last man standing bro

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2020
Hhhh

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
Mmmm

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
F......

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Meedon: 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
iLegendd:
If no one wins it, I'll send 1k card each to the first comment and the last comment.

I noticed there is an enemy of progress liking all the comments.

Note: I'm not the one and never will.

Only God Can Judge Me

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
Maths

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
Diffrential

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by callmeRichie(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
I fear who no fear naija people, we are our own enemies! I just understand what u said yesterday @OP; "if I don't get what i want, then others can't get it too" and this is d mentality killing us.

anyways oya like this one too and share, you modafokas!!!! Una papa grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Babanla000: 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
iLegend don make things sweet...

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Lightway: 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Hit or miss?

Not hit not misa.. why? There is white spray on the screen then you'd have to turn it on to check how it affects the overall color.

By the way, TV are black so that they can easily fit into the decor of any room, yours is white and that may limit your color options.

Here are some decor ideas for you Sir... I'm not trying to tell you what to do but what would might look good

Rooms

Get a bed frame for your foams... Get one like the one in the pic below... Maybe not too extravagant but this modern styled bed frame gives a nice touch to any room

Next get an office table in your room or living where you will work.... I would have uploaded mine but i don't want to expose myself here... An office table and office chair for comfort.

In your room, replace those curtains with window blinds. They are easier to clean and last longer than curtains... Should cost less than 30k or 50k for two windows depending on the type

In your living room, get a TV stand, the type that stays on the floor with drawers.... You may not need the drawers or shelves but they make every living room elegant.

Thats all for now.... I don't to type too much because you might not even consider thesw recommendations.... Once again, its your money and your decision.

Please how many inches is your TV and what brand? It looks like a less famous type

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by KanielOutis92: 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Lol..this thread is very funny. A guy up there, submitted an empty comment. Yet, it got a like and a share...Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / HOUSE FOR SALE.... ASKING PRICE 10-50M / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.