Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] (15276 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. / "Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:31am On May 30, 2020
Antiseptic

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:31am On May 30, 2020
Antenatal

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:46am On May 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2020
Shanklee:
Welcome, Shanklee: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(885) / FB / L&S / MT / Following(1129) / FS /
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
GROW UP

#SPITS

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2020
Paint on screen perfectly removed without a single scratch.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:
Nice Job

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Froshloaded: 12:41pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:
Thanks
Bro
I've received the airtime

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

GROW UP

#SPITS

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by freethinker420(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol I Rest my case...it turned out good Bro.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2020
yipee. .

i'm ťhe last

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:

what did you use in removing it

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:
The owners of the cards haven't redeemed them yet. Please, if you know them (the first comment and last comment) mention them to redeem their prizes.

Modified: One person has redeemed his, but one hasn't.

i'm the last bro

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
Nigerian and Phd syndrome

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by chubinwa(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2020
Don't waste your likes..

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nana44: 3:42pm On May 30, 2020
I am

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by laughitall(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2020
Mumu Nigerians don't like this .. let's see if he's gonna .. give .. imma share it as airtime

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Chidexsco8448(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2020
l really need dis #1K

pls jus look away frm my comment

epp a bro to win dis 1k bikonu

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Hypnotise: 5:55pm On May 30, 2020
Please I don't need your like at all.

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by psyco: 5:55pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:
The owners of the cards haven't redeemed them yet. Please, if you know them (the first comment and last comment) mention them to redeem their prizes.

Modified: One person has redeemed his, but one hasn't.
I dey o! Today was hectic for me that why.
Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by psyco: 5:57pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:

I sent you a PM
Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2020
To the commenter above.

My PM doesn't work. Kindly drop a number and name of network here so I can send it. At 11:59 PM without seeing the number on this thread, the prize expires.

Though, you can appoint someone else to take it on your behalf if you're not comfortable posting your digit here.
Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Rawmalik: 8:58pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:
My PM doesn't work. Kindly drop a number and name of network here so I can send it. At 11:59 PM without seeing the number on this thread, the prize expires.

Though, you can appoint someone else to take it on your behalf if you're not comfortable posting your digit here.
Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nat404: 8:59pm On May 30, 2020
laughitall:
Mumu Nigerians don't like this .. let's see if he's gonna .. give .. imma share it as airtime
The guy is my boss and a great guy. Do not underestimate him.
Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2020
smiley
Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2020
Almost done.

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:
Almost done.
woooow, this is beautiful.
Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Rawmalik: 10:16pm On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:
To the commenter above.

Re: When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
God no go shame us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ / Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage / Seun, When Is It Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.