Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. (6919 Views)

Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hello fam!!
See gobe oo.
I met this single mom last year. I pretty love her and I want to settle down with her.
But when she had her daughter, about four years ago, she had a laceration in her vagina and the doctor got it sutured. He said she would heal. But late last year (3yrs and two months after). We tried having sex and the laceration happened again; she started bleeding, though not much but we ended up not doing the do. After she healed up, we went back to the hospital, explained the situation of things to the doctor and he said again that she would be okay though he didn't say how long it would take. Some weeks ago, we tried to do the do again and no way... The vjay seems inelastic and I couldn't penetrate. I stopped to avoid the same old stories...
Now I'm really confused. How long would this take to heal?? Will she ever heal? Are we ever going to enjoy sex like this?? Is four years not enough for the healing process
Doctors in the house please say something and help a brother.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why there so many childish fuls in this forum?

Who is interested in this disgusting post you just composed, ehn OP??

Try dey use ur sense

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by macrodata(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
sad Quite frankly, 3 years is such a long time. The doctor assured me my wife will be able to have sex after 2 weeks or 3! It took 5 months before we could resume sex. Please visit a gynecologist.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
First commenter , no one force you to read and comment , .....

37 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Wakins(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Try another doctor
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Romanoff(f): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
macrodata:
sad Quite frankly, 3 years is such a long time. The doctor assured me my wife will be able to have sex after 2 weeks or 3! It took 5 months before we could resume sex. Please visit a gynecologist.

2 to 3 weeks after birth?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Skullano(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense

Did anyone force you into reading his post?

Una no go dey respect unaselves for this public yard.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Skullano:

Did anyone force you into reading his post?

Una no go dey respect unaselves for this public yard.

Okay, sir
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Barbiturate(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense

What is disgusting about this post? Is it new/hidden that women have tear in the Vj after birth?
He wants to marry her and he's unable to have sex with her due to the tear. Sex is so important in marriage. He needs this problem fixed. What's bad about him seeking help?

Op, look for a better hospital pls!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

What is disgusting about this post? Is it new/hidden that women have tear in the Vj after birth?
He wants to marry her and he's unable to have sex with her due to the tear. Sex is so important in marriage. He needs this problem fixed. What's bad about him seeking help?

Okay, sir
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by ChikezieU(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Victory662:
Hello fam!!
See gobe oo.
I met this single mom last year. I pretty love her and I want to settle down with her.
But when she had her daughter, about four years ago, she had a laceration in her vagina and the doctor got it sutured. He said she would heal. But late last year (3yrs and two months after). We tried having sex and the laceration happened again; she started bleeding, though not much but we ended up not doing the do. After she healed up, we went back to the hospital, explained the situation of things to the doctor and he said again that she would be okay though he didn't say how long it would take. Some weeks ago, we tried to do the do again and no way... The vjay seems inelastic and I couldn't penetrate. I stopped to avoid the same old stories...
Now I'm really confused. How long would this take to heal?? Will she ever heal? Are we ever going to enjoy sex like this?? Is four years not enough for the healing process
Doctors in the house please say something and help a brother.
give her time it will heal...just treat her like a queen she is, as she is in pain right now. It will suppress your urge for sex...you won't even know time has passed. The healing process/stitching must have been mismanaged... Seek for a midwife expert

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Mcslize: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Most commenters in this forum are children. Without being told, you are supposed to know the first commenter is a teenager. One can see through the way they comment.

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Offpoint1: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Vagina problem
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by macrodata(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Romanoff:

2 to 3 weeks after birth?
Na so she talk am oh!
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Footballtroll19: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Op try another hospiru na but women dey try sha cry cry
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
macrodata:
thanks
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wakins:
Try another doctor
thank you
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
First commenter , no one force you to read and comment , .....

my brother, no mind am abeg
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

ok, thanks
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by ChiefSosa(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oga OP, no offense o, but were you not the one that said you saw a pregnancy test with your 21 y/o "Virgin" gf that her mom promised to buy a car about a year ago, how come you now have a single mother with a 4 y/o kid you've met since last year? Or is she the one? Remember, you also said you asked out a girl that turned you down on Dec. 31st last year o

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ouch ouch ouch embarassed

Ogbeni, aren't you writing JAMB?

https://www.nairaland.com/5718337/urgent-someone-please-me-jamb

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by benjazzy009(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense
Always use your sense ,he need advise..not to be bullied or nailed cos he need help
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by michlins(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense
you're the child in this post.

I don't know what you people do, you pick up phone with free mode and all you can do is make derogatory posts

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by geezynoni: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense

You're the childish one here imo.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by CheedyJ(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense
Na you suppose use your sense if at all you’ve any
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by revived: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Oga OP, no offense o, but were you not the one that said you saw a pregnancy test with your 21 y/o "Virgin" gf that her mom promised to buy a car about a year ago, how come you now have a single mother with a 4 y/o kid you've met since last year? Or is she the one? Remember, you also said you asked out a girl that turned you down on Dec. 31st last year o

Awon FBI angry angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Theboy21: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Chris2863(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense
No be op be the cause of your frustration oo. If you don't have anything in your empty skull to write, I believe keeping quiet would be better
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Connected1: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try dey use ur sense
Go to Sambisa Forest please so that they can kill you, let us know that it's -1 of the total numbers of fools in this country.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
I must be sincere that what OP wrote there seems strange to me. I've always thought it doesn't take that long to heal up angry,,,,, for sex at least, if not childbirth.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by OyinNurse(f): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
OP your fiance likely has an episiotomy that didnt heal properly the first go around and that's why it keeps reopening. How frustrating and painful for her! I'm surprised this wasn't detected before because the surgeon who made the original incision should inspect the vagina, cervix, perineum, and anus for any developing complications. Was it a 4th degree tear, involving the rectal tissue? It should have been monitored for weeks and even months afterwards to ensure it heals properly. Pls have her see a reputable OB/GYN to have this problem surgically fixed and it's very doable. Most women take at least 12 weeks or longer to heal enough to enjoy intercourse again but it shouldn't extend into years. Since you say you love her, ride this wave with her and she will appreciate you all the more for your patience and your care. Best wishes

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by GeneralPula: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
One of the main reason for this is when the muscles of the kitten have been over fvcked, they became weak..

Here are some of the things that do happen..

It should never take many months for a normal kitten wall to get fixed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious: Check Out This Funny Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl / I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.