Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. (3876 Views)

Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. / Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:42am On May 30, 2020
fati2001:
your God must be stupid.

My dear you hear them say this.. but a lot of them can’t even take care of one woman.. how una manage variety... they are so fast to stroke they’re ego with this topic always. They always want to be men when it comes to having lots of women but not when it comes to handling finances and fully providing.

Men I just want to advise you not to pick and choose and make your own conclusion and summary of the Bible. God can not be played. Then some of you wander why you don’t prosper and nothing is working out for you. If a woman cries on your behalf God hears it.

Write this verse on your heart and remember to not block your own blessings.

1 Peter 3:7, NIV: "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers."

A man shall leave his mother and father to become 1 with his wife not 3 or 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:44am On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Ladies need to understand male psychology..
We are not designed to be stuck with one puna for the rest of our lives.. Hell No
We are designed to have variety
To have Options
No matter how much you love your wife
It doesn't stop a man from cheating..
We get tired and bored of the same shape,size,texture of puna over and over for years..
That's why we want to taste something different and new to spice up, clean mouth and move on..
Ladies should accept this bitter truth
Or else you will forever suffer in agony as to why he cheated on you.
You can give him all the sex in the world but he will still taste another pussy as men we love variety, we love options..
This doesn't mean we don't love you
We are just bored of hearing the same
Moaning, the same touch, the same feel, the same smell. It gets too boring
So ladies need to understand us men when we cheat it doesn't mean we don't love you. We do but we also love variety..
Accept this truth or forever remain in pains and heartbreaks from your husband..
Men will always cheat, it's our nature.
God created us like that, and everything God created was Good To His Eyes.

1 Peter 3:7, NIV: "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers."

A man shall leave his mother and father to become 1 with his wife not 3 or 4. I have said my own refrain from blocking your blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by zexy2030(m): 5:52am On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Ladies need to understand male psychology..
We are not designed to be stuck with one puna for the rest of our lives.. Hell No
We are designed to have variety
To have Options
No matter how much you love your wife
It doesn't stop a man from cheating..
We get tired and bored of the same shape,size,texture of puna over and over for years..
That's why we want to taste something different and new to spice up, clean mouth and move on..
Ladies should accept this bitter truth
Or else you will forever suffer in agony as to why he cheated on you.
You can give him all the sex in the world but he will still taste another pussy as men we love variety, we love options..
This doesn't mean we don't love you
We are just bored of hearing the same
Moaning, the same touch, the same feel, the same smell. It gets too boring
So ladies need to understand us men when we cheat it doesn't mean we don't love you. We do but we also love variety..
Accept this truth or forever remain in pains and heartbreaks from your husband..
Men will always cheat, it's our nature.
God created us like that, and everything God created was Good To His Eyes.
you have been fooled read this
https://www.nairaland.com/5886829/could-there-natural-reason
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by Nobody: 6:11am On May 30, 2020
Rubbish mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by Jadden(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2020
Inasmuch as the ladies will frown at this, but I'm afraid: the OP has a point.
Truth is, one woman is never enough!
It takes loads and loads of discipline for a man to stay with one woman for the rest of his life, without tasting another vagina. (Is it even possible?)
A daunting task...sort of!
sad

8 Likes

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

A man shall leave his mother and father to become 1 with his wife not 3 or 4. I have said my own refrain from blocking your blessings.
Mumu to become 1 with wife means to see wife as equal to you. It called oneness or equality. It didn't say marry 1 wife
You folks misinterpret Bible like dimwits..

4 Likes

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by SultanOfAbia: 11:59am On May 30, 2020
adexpa:
Op, you are allowed to your opinion but generalising that all men are bound to cheat is totally wrong. The cause of Solomon downfall was many women(the throne was tore due to his frivolous lifestyle), there is no way you will manage them without offence. Solomon spent nearly all his time righting all his wrongs in Ecclesiastes but you never take time to read that. You can choose to be a wise man from the beginning n later a fool, it is a choice.
Solomon's downfall was not many women
Solomon downfall was allowing women control him and bring their idol gods to isreal.
If Solomon was not a simp or nice guy that allow the women to control him then he wouldn't have fallen.
When you have plenty women, you control them with discipline and all will be sweet don't allow them to control you. Once you allow them then you have lost the game.

1 Like

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by TerryMcGinis(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Historicalky Only poor men settle for one woman
Kings and Nobles all around the world had concubines.. it was the natural law of God that man was to have Dominion over earth and that includes women.
God created Eve for Adam's help and entertainment..
It's God's order that Man should have variety and abundance of women
my oga i dey try reach you since, i left u a msg on that thread where you mentioned you used a supplement that enlarged yr D, Please i want 2 av a private discussn wit u regardin dat, pls hw do i reach u sir
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:13pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Mumu to become 1 with wife means to see wife as equal to you. It called oneness or equality. It didn't say marry 1 wife
You folks misinterpret Bible like dimwits..

Is this the only thing you saw in this passage. As you please my dear but don’t be surprised when things start not working out for you due to bringing pain on someone else. It’s better you marry all the women you want to marry and provide for them all without deceiving anyone.
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by Ennyboy12(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2020
Lol
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
fighting the truth will only cause you misery and heartache
Are you comfortable with your woman doing the same, probably she wants to try new things too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by adexpa(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Solomon's downfall was not many women
Solomon downfall was allowing women control him and bring their idol gods to isreal.
If Solomon was not a simp or nice guy that allow the women to control him then he wouldn't have fallen.
When you have plenty women, you control them with discipline and all will be sweet don't allow them to control you. Once you allow them then you have lost the game.

Be talking like almighty God. Solomon has been acclaimed to be the wisest man on the planet earth up until now and he is still rated the fifth wealthiest man with net worth above $2 trillion (£1.42trn) in today's money. You think your own wisdom can control women pass that of Solomon.... Be deceiving yourself.
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Back in the days of King Solomon the wisest man to ever live. He embodied the true nature of male psychology.
He showed us the way and who are we to disagree with the Wisest Man on Earth.

Having multiple women is the only way to live rich full life..
No wonder Kings were given plenty wives
People like Isaiah, Joseph (New Testament), Zechariah, Daniel, Peter, etc didn't really have more than one wife
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 2:31pm On May 30, 2020
Jadden:
Inasmuch as the ladies will frown at this, but I'm afraid: the OP has a point.
Truth is, one woman is never enough!
It takes loads and loads of discipline for a man to stay with one woman for the rest of his life, without tasting another vagina. (Is it even possible?)
A daunting task...sort of!
sad
The only truth here is some men are greedy and infantile and probably had useless fathers who were too busy chasing other women to care for the children in their home.

If their fathers had shown them good examples and treated their mothers' right, they'd have learnt to treat their own woman right too instead of feeling the need to lie and cheat into another woman's pants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

1 Peter 3:7, NIV: "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers."

Once again the Bible says wives and is instructing the husband to take care of THEM. THEM is plural meaning taking care of their wives. More than 1
You can't twist the truth, you will end up in heartache and misery.. accept the truth and be set free
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

The only truth here is some men are greedy and infantile and probably had useless fathers who were too busy chasing other women to care for the children in their home.

If their fathers had shown them good examples and treated their mothers' right, they'd have learnt to treat their own woman right too instead of feeling the need to lie and cheat into another woman's pants.

Shut up joor, what of those God fearing pastors that their kids turned out to be complete opposite??
What of charlieboy parents that were high people in society now look at how their son turned out.
Didn't they show them good examples??
See how dumb you are..lmao

1 Like

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by PoliticallyInco: 2:37pm On May 30, 2020
Yes all men have the potential to have multiple sexual partners. Women too have it. However, anatomy, psychology, biology and all the sciences shows the drive for men is way higher.

Nature even went further to make it that they needn't take any break. However, A woman while pregnant needs a break. Even while nurturing the baby she will need some break. It allows her focus on the offspring and improve the chances of survival of the young. This isn't to mean women are totally inherently sexually restrained. No. The restraint you see today is based on the society we find ourselves. Cultural and religious influences.

A man is naturally gifted by nature and his biology to bed, impregnate as many women as possible. This is his basic instinct.

Instinctively Homo Sapiens males have the sexual drive to propagate their seed into as many women as possible. The makes have more spontaneous sexual arousal and fantasies than the females. It doesn't mean the female are lacking in this. For there to be pleasurable sexual relationships, the ladies too must have the sexual urge and drive.

However, when we look at being humans who have the gift of reasoning. We realize that this type of attitude does not naturally go down well with the society and certain religions of today. Men don't want to share their women. And women don't want to share their men either.

Women have also decided that they will ignore this fact that men do not naturally mind multiple sexual partners.

This does not mean the men should. I really do not care what anyone does with his or her life as long as he/she can bear the consequences.
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 2:45pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Shut up joor, what of those God fearing pastors that their kids turned out to be complete opposite??
What of charlieboy parents that were high people in society now look at how their son turned out.
Didn't they show them good examples??
See how dumb you are..lmao
Being a "God fearing pastor" or "high people in society" does not make you a good parent. We all know many of them who present a good front but their child sees their evil doing and copies it.

Funny you did not mention your own father. Did he not show you good examples by treating your mother well, which is why you turned out spewing the ignorance you spew here?

1 Like

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 2:46pm On May 30, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Yes all men have the potential to cheat.
Is it not truer that all humans have the potential to cheat, but some just don't?

2 Likes

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Yes all men have the potential to cheat.

Instinctively Homo Sapiens males have the sexual drive to propagate their seed into as many women as possible.

The makes have more spontaneous sexual arousal and fantasies than the females. It doesn't mean the female are lacking
Do you know that the first settlers of homo sapien their women collected sperm from different men who had desirable traits
This was done so as the kid will gave numerous genetic bonus from different fathers.
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 2:57pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Do you know that the first settlers of homo sapien their women collected sperm from different men who had desirable traits
This was done so as the kid will gave numerous genetic bonus from different fathers.
Are you sure you paid school fees at all, or did you just not attend class??

Where did you learn that different sperms from different men fertilise one single egg?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/how-we-do-it/201708/why-too-many-sperms-spoil-the-egg

2 Likes

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by Jadden(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

This isn't even about treating a woman right.
Reread the OP's article again.

2 Likes

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
Jadden:

This isn't even about treating a woman right.
Reread the OP's article again.
It is what it is about to you, just as it is what it is about to me. But you are right in claiming its not about treating a woman right.

If I were to respond to all he wrote, the word pig, springs to mind, along with stupid and ignorant and juvenile and immature, some of which I've already mentioned and which it really is all about, along with the total disregard for self which op thinks he projects on women.

But in all honesty, he's best ignored, except its a very slow day and I'm bored.

1 Like

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

Are you sure you paid school fees at all, or did you just not attend class??

Where did you learn that different sperms from different men fertilise one single egg?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/how-we-do-it/201708/why-too-many-sperms-spoil-the-egg
You that Attended class and still turned out to be dumb..your loss
Your dad should have used your school fees to gamble..
Educate yourself before you spew trash

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

You that Attended class and still turned out to be dumb..your loss
Your dad should have used your school fees to gamble..
Educate yourself before you spew trash
So, the cheating man does not keep his priq in his pants so he can get pregnant with twins, according to your own understanding, or are you now giving a reason for women to cheat on you?

2 Likes

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

So, the cheating man does not keep his priq in his pants so he can get pregnant with twins, according to your own understanding, or are you now giving a reason for women to cheat on you?
Boy!!! Your father fvcked up!!
He should have spent your school fees on strippers or gambilng at least he will cash out and have a happy ending.
So Men in your family get pregnant and born twins?? Interesting...
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

So Men in your family get pregnant and born twins?? Interesting...

It did seem to be your reason for suggesting you, a man, should cheat, as I said.
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

It did seem to be your reason for suggesting you, a man, should cheat, as I said.
Nah, there is one thing I don't do online
I don't argue with illiterates that can't read and understand..
First show me your waec result let me see if I'm talking with someone with 6 F9's

3 Likes

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 3:54pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Nah, there is one thing I don't do online
I don't argue with illiterates that can't read and understand..
First show me your waec result let me see if I'm talking with someone with 6 F9's
WAEC result at my age? You should grow up and go further school dude. It's not too late for you.

1 Like

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

WAEC result at my age? You should grow up and go further school dude. It's not too late for you.
Let's start with WAEC, cus I know you didn't get admission into any University.
Looks like you wrote jamb for 8 years
So let's start from O level..
Infact show me school certificate, u might be a konk illiterate..
Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by budaatum: 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Let's start with WAEC, cus I know you didn't get admission into any University.
Looks like you wrote jamb for 8 years
So let's start from O level..
Infact show me school certificate, u might be a konk illiterate..
I'm glad you learnt it's not "waec"! You who can't even write proper English nor reason right is asking me for WAEC. Did you even go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. by Kobicove(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
fati2001:

that's why I reject it now before it to late, it's not my portion and it will never be.

Stop fighting it.

Just accept the truth! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do (pictures) / This Shit Must Be Banned / Romantic Igbo Tips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.