Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49621 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 2:25pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

Na to they drop the material there, then we can add link. If link waka the info still dey.
Oh! Those that posted on that thread don see wetin dem caused.....by the time 1st post can't accommodate stories, na to de jump post to post.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
jboixxx:
Oh! Those that posted on that thread don see wetin dem caused.....by the time 1st post can't accommodate stories, na to de jump post to post.

True.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
The peep wey delete that thread, ehn, i hand am over to God, make I no curse am. See the resources he just rendered unavailable. Something I took time to compile.

MY GOD AND THAT OF THOSE PEEPS THAT HAVE BENEFITED FROM THAT THREAD WILL JUDGE YOU.

I just knew the result of that hidden thread after clicking on 5 links without result.

God go judge you! Yes!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by mathefaro(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
jboixxx:
Another alternative is to open a new thread entirely. And for every entry on the thread, a note should be added on telegram.

My own suggestion though.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by mathefaro(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2020
jboixxx:
The peep wey delete that thread, ehn, i hand am over to God, make I no curse am. See the resources he just rendered unavailable. Something I took time to compile.

GOD and ALL THE GOD OF THOSE PEEPS THAT HAVE BENEFITED FROM THAT THREAD WILL JUDGE YOU.

I just knew the result of that hidden thread after clicking on 5 links without result.

God go judge you! Yes!!
Now you see what we were talking about. I can only imagine how you feel considering the amount of time and energy spent on building up that thread

5 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ahijo1990(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2020
Pls guys, I noticed my Xiaomi redmi note 7 pro doesn't install some apps like netflix or access websites like Shopify.

I don't know if this is a problem with the phone. Has anyone else experienced this before? Any solution?

It's very frustrating.

Someone help pls.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Praxtech: 2:59pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

Post a battery chart showing your network usage.

Something like this

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by mummyson26(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
jboixxx:

MY GOD AND THAT OF THOSE PEEPS THAT HAVE BENEFITED FROM THAT THREAD WILL JUDGE YOU.

God go judge you! Yes!!
Big amen to that

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jinbility: 3:08pm On May 31, 2020
jboixx create a telegram channel for compilation. telegram channel, nobody can comment there except the admins. please lets all move to our telegram group lets leave this nairaland.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Praxtech post=90161161][/quote]

1. Change Ranking to details and post screen shot this one is app usage and not network usage

2. Battery Saver consumes more battery than normal mode except from 20% from experience

3. Even from the screenshot your second SIM network reception is power meaning your phone will push more power to your antennas causing more battery usage.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2020
Ahijo1990:
Pls guys, I noticed my Xiaomi redmi note 7 pro doesn't install some apps like netflix or access websites like Shopify.

I don't know if this is a problem with the phone. Has anyone else experienced this before? Any solution?

It's very frustrating.

Someone help pls.

Chinese ROM limitations.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by LehreMi: 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
Thanks bro
Jemerson:

No
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ahijo1990(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

Chinese ROM limitations.

Baba any solutions?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by mathefaro(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
jinbility:
jboixx create a telegram channel for compilation. telegram channel, nobody can comment there except the admins. please lets all move to our telegram group lets leave this nairaland.
The compilations can actually be incorporated into the current telegram group as part of notes. I believe, Oga GidiB can make that happen
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
Ahijo1990:

Baba any solutions?

Except via tweaking but I don't know all the steps, your phone is not google play certified. Even if you unlock bootloader and install India ROM you still have to access root to flash a module that will make you install those apps without issues.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
mathefaro:
The compilations can actually be incorporated into the current telegram group as part of notes. I believe, Oga GidiB can make that happy

It won't be that easy.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by mathefaro(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2020
Ahijo1990:

Baba any solutions?
Unlock bootloader, and flash a custom Rom like EU ROM. I use the same phone.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by mathefaro(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

It won't be that easy.
Not at all
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ahijo1990(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
mathefaro:
Unlock bootloader, and flash a custom Rom like EU ROM. I use the same phone.

Any link on how to do this pls?

I'm no so great with tweaking phones.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ahijo1990(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

Except via tweaking but I don't know all the steps, your phone is not google play certified. Even if you unlock bootloader and install India ROM you still have to access root to flash a module that will make you install those apps without issues.

Thanks for your input bro
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by mathefaro(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
Ahijo1990:

Any link on how to do this pls?

I'm no so great with tweaking phones.
Head over to the tweaking thread to get links on how to unlock bootloader

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Praxtech: 3:20pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

1. Change Ranking to details and post screen shot this one is app usage and not network usage

2. Battery Saver consumes more battery than normal mode except from 20% from experience

3. Even from the screenshot your second SIM network reception is power meaning your phone will push more power to your antennas causing more battery usage.

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Praxtech post=90161821][/quote]

From the yellow lines your network is a little bit unstable. If you rely on WiFi for browsing put your Sims on 2G or 3G during that period.

Also maintain good charge cycles
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ahijo1990(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2020
mathefaro:
Head over to the tweaking thread to get links on how to unlock bootloader
Ok, thanks Chief
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Praxtech: 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

From the yellow lines your network is a little bit unstable. If you rely on WiFi for browsing put your Sims on 2G or 3G during that period.

Also maintain good charge cycles

My SIMS are on 2G. Where did you see yellow lines?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
Praxtech:

My SIMS are on 2G. Where did you see yellow lines?

Then disengage battery saver if you are not 20% or lower, it is is drainer on its on in higher battery levels

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Praxtech: 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

Then disengage battery saver if you are not 20% or lower, it is is drainer on its on in higher battery levels
I just put that... To see if it will help.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by sajmark(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Praxtech post=90161161][/quote]
please switch off and on your device to refresh it, if you check your battery icon you will see it doesn't tally graphically with the percentage(the bar is more than the percent remaining). if what I am seeing is an update notification then endeavour to update your device.

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 31, 2020
jinbility:
Drop the link
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 31, 2020
jboixxx:

God go judge you! Yes!!
You dey sell phones?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Praxtech: 3:49pm On May 31, 2020
sajmark:

please switch off and on your device to refresh it, if you check your battery icon you will see it doesn't tally graphically with the percentage(the bar is more than the percent remaining). if what I am seeing is an update notification then endeavour to update your device.
Downloading it already
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Olamyyde(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2020
Deleting the main thread was a very stupid decision.

Anyway I think the wayback machine can help us recover lost information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply)

This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / How To Recover Whatsapp Chat History After Formatting Or Changing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.