Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49667 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by yak(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2020
do u guys mean that the older thread has bn suspended or what?
this is gruesome but thank goodness jboix saved us by creating a thread for important DIYs

5 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ifabernard(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2020
Pls where can I get rn8 in Abuja?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Elslim: 12:51pm On May 30, 2020
Ifabernard:
Pls where can I get rn8 in Abuja?

Pointek in banex
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ifabernard(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2020
Elslim:

Pointek in banex
Thanks.
Do you know if they open on Saturdays? Someone told me they only open on mondays, Wednesdays and fridays because of the lockdown
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2020
Ifabernard:

Thanks.
Do you know if they open on Saturdays? Someone told me they only open on mondays, Wednesdays and fridays because of the lockdown

Possible
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by lukfame(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2020
Chai.. our compilation thread is also affected. Can someone please help me with transferring of data from one phone to another .
Please..
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 30, 2020
lukfame:
Chai.. our compilation thread is also affected. Can someone please help me with transferring of data from one phone to another .
Please..
compilation thread was not affected
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by gsparks01(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2020
abdsamad:

I went to Greet them in EMUI-land but I'm sure I'll be back. I got tired of all these big phones. This thing is 165g light and it's so small, i can actually operate it with one single hand.

The UI is a bit like one ui and I miss miui already but it's not bad, just different and i guess it will take some getting used to.

Camera is cool but I'll find out just how cool, in time.

And that's my mini story about huawei p30 cool
I don't know why xiaomi can't make a phone of just 6" sef. I'd prefer less than that but I don't want to be an Oliver...

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by lukfame(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2020
Fuckdem:
compilation thread was not affected
yeah. But indirectly it is. Most of the tips are actually extract from the main thread.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Elslim: 1:51pm On May 30, 2020
Ifabernard:

Thanks.

I don't really know.... But I was there yesterday in the evening around 5 but they had already closed
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by lukfame(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2020
lukfame:
yeah. But indirectly it is. Most of the tips are actually extract from the main thread.
can someone please help me with moving data from one phone to another. Thanks
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 30, 2020
lukfame:
now I understand
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by lukfame(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2020
lukfame:
can someone please help me with moving data from one phone to another. Thanks
solved the issue. Thanks
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by kekilika: 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
So if we didn't ask Jboixxx to create a compilation thread... Na so that kind massive information for walka...

And if we be no drive marketers too comot for there...
Eyah...

4 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Jackossky(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
Geestunnar:
Such a shame though, but we move... Xiaomi is one of the best things to have happened to me. I trust they keep up the great work of churning out great and cost-effective phones.

I'm very much enjoying my 1yr+ Redmi 5plus cool grin grin

Same here bro. Same device. Tell me, how are you dealing with the pouch? Couldn't find one nearby and think my only option is to have one imported.
Seems like hardwork.

Ever had any reason to repair your device?

For me, NO. But my phone screen got cracked a while back and looking for a repairer seems herculean especially with the price attached to it.

The least amount I could get it done was 12k and buying a new 5plus is like 30+ now, judging by the last time I checked.

So I ask, how are you dealing with your device?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Darlinx01(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Never Xiomi with amoled of Samsung is what I need.
mi 9t
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by valarinz: 3:12pm On May 30, 2020
abdsamad:

I went to Greet them in EMUI-land but I'm sure I'll be back. I got tired of all these big phones. This thing is 165g light and it's so small, i can actually operate it with one single hand.

The UI is a bit like one ui and I miss miui already but it's not bad, just different and i guess it will take some getting used to.

Camera is cool but I'll find out just how cool, in time.

And that's my mini story about huawei p30 cool

Bro, how good/fast is the phone really, I'm about to buy one myself

Currently use Honor 10, and want a new phone and i hate big phones therefore Huawei P30 is the next best thing i found online.

Did you buy new or used? If new, let me have your sellers contact pls. Thanks
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by LehreMi: 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
It's rather unfortunate the old thread was deleted. I scrolled through almost the whole 'phones' section before I knew what was going on.

Anyway,

Can someone reccomend the best PUBG for my RN8 pro?

Also, is there any guard or protective covers to prevent the cameras from scratches?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Shagaya: 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Geestunnar(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2020
Jackossky:

Same here bro. Same device. Tell me, how are you dealing with the pouch? Couldn't find one nearby and think my only option is to have one imported.
Seems like hardwork.

Ever had any reason to repair your device?

For me, NO. But my phone screen got cracked a while back and looking for a repairer seems herculean especially with the price attached to it.

The least amount I could get it done was 12k and buying a new 5plus is like 30+ now, judging by the last time I checked.

So I ask, how are you dealing with your device?
Well, I'm still using the silicone case that came with the phone. I got a case for it but I still love the way the phone feels with the silicone case, I just use them interchangeably.

Nope, I'd never repaired it, the only reason I'm spending on it, is the tempered glass. It just breaks without the phone falling.

My phone has dropped from my hand on numerous occasions, but I always use my leg to cushion the effect.

You'd need to order the replacement screen and get it fixed from your local technician. Noobody or Macbeyland should be able to help you with the screen.

All in all, it is worth every Naira grin cool

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
LehreMi:
It's rather unfortunate the old thread was deleted. I scrolled through almost the whole 'phones' section before I knew what was going on.

Anyway,

Can someone reccomend the best PUBG for my RN8 pro?

Also, is there any guard or protective covers to prevent the cameras from scratches?

The normal PubG, You can get a case that protects the camera bump. If you can afford Mofi or Nilkin from AE good and fine, there are still cheaper ones as well

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 3:55pm On May 30, 2020
Plead:

There’s a telegram group with more than 300 members.
Ask jboixx for the link
t. me/xiaomi_thread. Remove space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Kennyking1234: 3:55pm On May 30, 2020
Ringalawyer:

Note 9s or Redmi Note 8 is superb then.

Buy from the popular vendors like jboixx

Thanks do they have the infrared?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 3:57pm On May 30, 2020
dammygoody:
Hello family, where can I get RN7, I can't find it on Jumia and aliexpress.
And what's the price range please?
Avail if you're in Lagos. www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 4:06pm On May 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Thanks do they have the infrared?
They do. Check the thread store for possible good deals.

Xiaomi Thread Store
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
Xiaomi related links for newbies:

Xiaomi Thread Store for Xiaomi phone deals and accessories.

Xiaomi Compilation Thread for tips and tricks or FAQs

Xiaomi Phones Tweaking Thread for assistance on Xiaomi devices Tweaking by our renowned tweakers.

Edited:
My attention has been drawn to the issue of missing links on the XCT. If you have issues, just post it, some of us will try to address it.

Copying the texts to the compilation then would have made the thread cumbersome and difficult to navigate kinda. Some were still complaining that the XCT is too bulky for them! grin

If restored, lucky us and if otherwise, we move.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by AududuNine11: 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
jamesope04:
The Mod who deleted the former get case to answer for heaven I swear. I wonder how the mod would feel if government decide to demolish the house he built from scratch overnight just because some of his tenants are throwing banters

Madness.

Yet the same mod would criticise Buhari for tyranny

4 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by AududuNine11: 5:06pm On May 30, 2020
nwaobitex:
Seun we need our thread back. Let's not attlact curses to ourselves
LMAO
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by surely22: 5:57pm On May 30, 2020
haha. These mods no try sha.

that thread was just like an ant castle, it was our home. A home where we all educate ourselves, learn from each other, research stuffs, argue constructively and fight our normal weekend fights. Before these, invaders (trolls) decided to invade our home, thus making the mods delete or hide the thread.

But guess what? Just like all Ants do, they head out and fight back and conquer (just like what all ants do)

I pity these transsion people, its a all out war for good!

Na this matter we dey try settle so since yesterday.

9 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by LehreMi: 6:09pm On May 30, 2020
Thanks bro
genius43:

The normal PubG, You can get a case that protects the camera bump. If you can afford Mofi or Nilkin from AE good and fine, there are still cheaper ones as well
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by noCAP(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2020
I want to join the xiaomi family o. where can i get redmi 8 4/64 for not more than 50k in lagos please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

5 Ways You Answer Phone Call In Public That Make You Look Local / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.