Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49517 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Darlinx01(m): 1:51am On Jun 05, 2020
RealEzee:
second for market share in terms of its company's port folio,as they are not just into smartphone production but other services this is where and what makes hauwei second in market share in the tech space, I earlier explained tho.

they are not second in best flagship smartphones at all, they are behind OnePlus in that regard, check the stats e no hard.
No you are wrong. Its just in smartphone shipments sir. They overtook ericsson to become no.1 in electronics and are no.2 behind samsung jst for smartphone shipments. Oneplus is even behind oppo and vivo, its brothers. It just offers vfm products, which is even changing as 8 pro was abt a $1000. nt dat it can stand toe to toe with huawei.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Darlinx01(m): 1:57am On Jun 05, 2020
RealEzee:
check stats and reviews , OnePlus doesn't end up been famed flagship killer for nothing, invest lil time watching reviews.yes and yes it rivals Samsung too.

I already posted some links earlier feel free to read them up.

All round performance and value for money is Oneplus, kindly check stats e no hard, as a big fan of Xiaomi I know their flagship doesn't rival OnePlus please don't start that comparison.

Feel free to go through this detailed comparison recently, add this to the others links I posted :
https://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-8-pro-vs-huawei-p40-pro-1110148/
This my friend is what i call paper specs which oneplus excels at. Check live review, it only beats d huawei p40 pro in its fluid screen, d rest goes to huawei. U saw dat unrivalled face id? Dos outstanding cameras? Dat mad wireless fast charge? Dat sweet os even without google? Dat my friend is a proper flagship.

3 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Miah05(m): 1:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Anyone with redmi note 8 or mi A3 for sale? call or whatsapp: 07032421687
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Miah05(m): 2:01am On Jun 05, 2020
who has this guy's number pls??

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Bahddo(m): 2:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Miah05:
who has this guy's number pls??
he has his number on his signature. Add a signature text to your profile so you can see other people's signature.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Praxtech: 3:35am On Jun 05, 2020
genius43:

It is Global Version, hope you have the patience to wait for it to be delivered
Help with this:
I have solved it by flashing official rom with miflash and battery drain was gone.. after I normally instalked twrp and xiaomi.eu weekly rom and everything is fine

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by xoftxoul: 4:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning folks
Here is my YouTube channel... I'm just starting
I tender my apology cos this contravenes lots of our in-house rules here
But this is gonna be a one-time thing on the thread

The video was all made on my Mi pad4
I'm open to correction, criticism and of course a little hailing lol
And don't forget to subscribe if you like the video
Thank you thank you thank you

BTW don't wait till 2021 to start your own channel if you have intention to do videos on YouTube. You can start from anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPhQslGdBo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by BryanWyatt: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2020
xoftxoul:
Good morning folks

BTW don't wait till 2021 to start your own channel if you have intention to do videos on YouTube. You can start from anywhere.

Great!!! Did you rehearse it!?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Chimezie250(m): 6:27am On Jun 05, 2020
repairpalng:

Available: 13k. 08137013426.
only the screen without fixing redmi 8a
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by xoftxoul: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2020
BryanWyatt:

Great!!! Did you rehearse it!?
Thank you very much.
Lol yes... I rehearsed. With time you'll notice improvements.
And if an individual is not too eloquent, the individual can record the audio in bits and apply them to the video sequentially.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2020
xoftxoul:
Good morning folks

You can share your YouTube videos here as long as it is in line with the thread.

4 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by xoftxoul: 6:59am On Jun 05, 2020
genius43:

You can share your YouTube videos here as long as it is in line with the thread.
Awwwwww! Thanks

This is Awesome.
I appreciate

4 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by frankyvalll(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2020
xiaomi is bae

3 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by nadalion: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Seeing posts like this make me wonder if the note 9 or any other realized xiaomi phone will have a fixed Retail selling Price before they're within the shores of Nigerian shore. Jejely order from our tuts here, prices may not be the same when it drops.

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nellsworld(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
nadalion:
Seeing posts like this make me wonder if the note 9 or any other realized xiaomi phone will have a fixed Retail selling Price before they're within the shores of Nigerian shore. Jejely order from our tuts here, prices may not be the same when it drops.
Covid 19 has changed everything, even the price launch in Nigeria, will be changed due to naira depreciation
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by sajmark(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2020
thormeydey:
My SOT with over 2hrs of gaming (max settings) + 4G network always on.

Note 9s is indeed a beast
not bad for a guy who surfs the net with edge network cheesy... just kidding. if 4000mah is this good, 5000mah can only be better.

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2020
For trying this out, I give you kudos. Even though it sounds a little too rehearsed I will still give a 70% for this... The sound was a little too high, it overshadowed your voice...

These are my submissions.
You can reduce the sound and work on your voice make it sound original not too rehearsed...
I've subscribed and turned on notifications.
It can only get better bro kudos.
cool cool cool

xoftxoul:
Good morning folks

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by fantilopezzy: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2020
thormeydey:

which game did u play and how is the gaming performance?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by fantilopezzy: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2020
xoftxoul:
Good morning folks

which editing app did u use?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by xoftxoul: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
For trying this out, I give you kudos. Even though it sounds a little too rehearsed I will still give a 70% for this... The sound was a little too high, it overshadowed your voice...

These are my submissions.
You can reduce the sound and work on your voice make it sound original not too rehearsed...
I've subscribed and turned on notifications.
It can only get better bro kudos.
cool cool cool

Thank you and thank you very much
Your submissions are true And I welcome them
Originality is key
I've noted them and I'll adjust.
I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by xoftxoul: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2020
fantilopezzy:
which editing app did u use?
I solely used kinemaster
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by thormeydey: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2020
sajmark:

not bad for a guy who surfs the net with edge network cheesy... just kidding. if 4000mah is this good, 5000mah can only be better.

No mind me ooo. I was comparing something with my R7 which requires I switch to Edge grin
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ladykilllar: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2020
thormeydey:

How's the camera of the device?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by thormeydey: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2020
fantilopezzy:
which game did u play and how is the gaming performance?

PUBg on max setting and brightness, call of duty and asphalt 9. All were smooth at max setting available for the games.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Playermayweda(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2020
RealEzee:
lol check stats from 2017 till date, still in form, Chai this debate is tempting.
Then why isn't it in top ten phones in terms of sales in 2019/20 you are even lucky i compare it to Hazard do you know who Hazard is??
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by thormeydey: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2020
ladykilllar:

How's the camera of the device?

Good I guess. I seldomly take pictures so I can't give you a honest assessment.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ladykilllar: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
thormeydey:

Good I guess. I seldomly take pictures so I can't give you a honest assessment.

Oh okay boss
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2020
You're most welcome. I'm waiting for more of your videos...

xoftxoul:

Originality is key
I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by RealEzee(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Darlinx01:
This my friend is what i call paper specs which oneplus excels at. Check live review, it only beats d huawei p40 pro in its fluid screen, d rest goes to huawei. U saw dat unrivalled face id? Dos outstanding cameras? Dat mad wireless fast charge? Dat sweet os even without google? Dat my friend is a proper flagship.
not paper specs man, unless you decided not to go through the links I sent for reference even this by Android authority which is recent ,
I added other links earlier to express my view, these are reviews from top reviewers around, year end reviews still holds oneplus say best value for money and an all rounder no jokes, watch reviews even with the Samsung s20 ultra, I'm sure you follow MrWhostheboss and supersaf watch their reviews with other top reviewers about OnePlus with other flagships, OnePlus is an all rounder and still ahead of Huawei.
Huawei make amazing phones no doubt but OnePlus comes them in the flagship segment of things.

LOL the urge to shalaye is not easy to resist oo, and I apologized earlier not to sha�.
Well na for the culture
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by RealEzee(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Playermayweda:

Then why isn't it in top ten phones in terms of sales in 2019/20 you are even lucky i compare it to Hazard do you know who Hazard is??
lol Haba na you won rig election b Dat, you can see it has one product and can't compare the sales of it to others who appeal to various consumer pocket, will you then say base on sales all round that tecno is better than OnePlus?
Na Huawei u suppose give hazard sef na, look am well well from past year end reviews of best flagship phones you will always oneplus ahead of Huawei still my guy.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Alfred234(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2020
thormeydey:

PUBg on max setting and brightness, call of duty and asphalt 9. All were smooth at max setting available for the games.
Can Redmi Note 9s play PUBG on HDR graphics and Ultra Frame rates settings?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by olayinkajnr(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2020
xoftxoul:

Originality is key
I really appreciate.

I share the same opinion with @ElvisMcCoy.

I've subscribed and turned on the notification too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.