Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49369 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Adaobi810(f): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi guys,I want to order this from jumia ,hope is the global version

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Meagainstenemy: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Trolls are very predictable, they leave clues along even from the first post, they come with this saintly aura at first, they claim neutrality, then they form an activist-like scenario. Sadly we become totally engaged, and before we realize the manipulation, it becomes too late.

Well, we saw the signs but we ignored it, Let me leave you to this:
As the Russian playwright Anton Chekhov advised, “If there is a rifle hanging on the wall in act one, it must be fired in the next act. Otherwise it has no business being there.”

18 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by abdsamad(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jemerson:
❌❌❌❌

Thank u. I was about to start analysis, not knowing i would have only ended up setting myself up to shalaye unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Adaobi810:
Hi guys,I want to order this from jumia ,hope is the global version

It is Global Version, hope you have the patience to wait for it to be delivered
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by WHITELIGHTER: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
nobsalis:

Did u buy it?

No, I couldn't risk it...
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Chimezie250(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
I need redmi 8a lcd , Lagos base , quote me
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Playermayweda(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

I agree with this analysis except that infinix is Neymar . Very fine with alot of premium but misbehaves sometimes

Ehnn oga don lemme me say something that will make them come and beat me
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Playermayweda(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
RealEzee:
huh you no put OnePlus? Which kind analysis b dis kwa, oga I'm not pleased, OnePlus before Huawei sef Haba na

OnePlus =Hazard,Mad player but out of form

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Moziano22(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gurus on deck,pls how can u know a global version phone on jumia
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Moziano22:
Gurus on deck,pls how can u know a global version phone on jumia

Which phone?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Moziano22(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
genius43:

Which phone?
Redmi 8 on jumia
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
What is the cost of redmi note 8 screen?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Moziano22:
Redmi 8 on jumia

It is global Version
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:
Chimezie250:
Repairpalng
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Olonisakinibile(f): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks

genius43:

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PixelCam_Plus_V1.0.apk
Config.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-HnY9XTQZRoODXBY7WPS8HyhUjWL_U-U/view?usp=drivesdk

The XML config file should be stored in this format. Create a folder on your phone storage named Gcam and inside that folder create another folder called ConfigsCamera7.
Paste the XML file in the ConfigsCamera7 folder.

Note create folders with the exact names and cases, it is case sensitive.

To apply config file on gcam follow the gif

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Olonisakinibile:
Thanks

Have you finally been able to set it up?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by repairpalng: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
jboixxx:
Repairpalng

Thanks.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by repairpalng: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

We fix presently for 15K. 08137013426.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by repairpalng: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chimezie250:

Available: 13k. 08137013426.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Peppul: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Guys please will the redmi 7a receive Android 10 and miui 12
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
How did he know you are King? cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by RealEzee(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Playermayweda:

OnePlus =Hazard,Mad player but out of form
lol check stats from 2017 till date, still in form, Chai this debate is tempting.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by micxwell(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Peppul:
Guys please will the redmi 7a receive Android 10 and miui 12
Confirmed! grin
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Fatbabyfart(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
that is the problem with you guys running away from your device issues and attack other brand see proof when i started complain to a friend who made use MI till date no support

After bashing MI

You went and bought one

God dn punish you na grin

5 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Darlinx01(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=RealEzee post=90301080]yes OnePlus above Huawei anytime any day, Huawei tops oneplus in marketshare due to the fact that they are into other services aside making smart phones and that adds to their port folio that makes the company reach wider than OnePlus, whereas Oneplue is more into smartphone making, flagship killers to be exact.

sir when it comes to all round functionality the oneplus doesnt even cum near the p40 pro. Is it nt jst yday oneplus started giving ip rating? Like does oneplus even give xiaomi a good competition in china? Its more like u read paper spec dan u watch life performance. Oneplus is only good at packing heavy hardware specs. Other than good screens, what area can they claim to be better? Neither they nor samsung are good camera rivals to huawei. Their nightmode to huawei is lyk transsion's to xiaomi. Huawei's software optimization is miles better. They ain't 2nd for ntin. Man dey cant stand toe to toe with huawei.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by RealEzee(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Darlinx01 post=90322359][/quote]check stats and reviews , OnePlus doesn't end up been famed flagship killer for nothing, invest lil time watching reviews.yes and yes it rivals Samsung too.

I already posted some links earlier feel free to read them up.

All round performance and value for money is Oneplus, kindly check stats e no hard, as a big fan of Xiaomi I know their flagship doesn't rival OnePlus please don't start that comparison.

Feel free to go through this detailed comparison recently, add this to the others links I posted :
https://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-8-pro-vs-huawei-p40-pro-1110148/
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by RealEzee(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Darlinx01 post=90322359][/quote]second for market share in terms of its company's port folio,as they are not just into smartphone production but other services this is where and what makes hauwei second in market share in the tech space, I earlier explained tho.

they are not second in best flagship smartphones at all, they are behind OnePlus in that regard, check the stats e no hard.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 12:59am On Jun 05, 2020
RealEzee:
second for market share in terms of its company's port folio,as they are not just into smartphone production but other services this is where and what makes hauwei second in market share in the tech space, I earlier explained tho.

they are not second in best flagship smartphones at all, they are behind OnePlus in that regard, check the stats e no hard.

Market shares is for phones only.

In top 5, OnePlus have its parent company there present in OPPO

In terms of sales Huawei Flagships outsells OnePlus.

I can see you are basis your judgement on a reviewers advise. It doesn't really work that way.

Let me add this, the only market OnePlus thrives in their segment is India. Huawei Mate 30 Pro still sold more than the OnePlus 7t and 7t Pro despite the absence of GMS.

Give Huawei their respect. I didn't intend to dive into this argument in the first place. But you are judging from a fanboy aspect but not from the true reality of things.

OnePlus shipped just over 2million units to India alone for all it's 4 smartphones released last year compared to just two devices by Huawei. Huawei are not just kings in China for nothing.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by naijasensei: 1:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Meagainstenemy:
Trolls are very predictable, they leave clues along even from the first post, they come with this saintly aura at first, they claim neutrality, then they form an activist-like scenario. Sadly we become totally engaged, and before we realize the manipulation, it becomes too late.

Well, we saw the signs but we ignored it, Let me leave you to this:
As the Russian playwright Anton Chekhov advised, “If there is a rifle hanging on the wall in act one, it must be fired in the next act. Otherwise it has no business being there.”

That quote is laden with meaning, and it is also very apt. It is very annoying when you think you are having an intellectual discourse, only to realise too late that you are conversing with a professional troll. We just have to be more observant.
Let me copy you in closing. A famous saying of Nigerian actor, Pete Edochie, goes thus - "Once a handshake extends beyond the elbow, it is no longer a handshake, it has become something else."

4 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by thormeydey: 1:15am On Jun 05, 2020
My SOT with over 2hrs of gaming (max settings) + 4G network always on.

Note 9s is indeed a beast

7 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by yak(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2020
is there anyone that has mi pad 4 plus for sale (used)

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Miah05(m): 1:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Anyone with redmi note 8 or mi A3 for sale? call or whatsapp: 07032421687

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing / Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.