Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49518 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Luisema4luv(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mustiboy:

This isn't necessary, please. You're only fueling the fire. Please, desist from making this kind of comment. Let peace prevail.

abeg leave matter for mathias and trash for lawma biko

4 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Mustiboy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
freeAgent99:

Yes O!

I'll keep on proving who I am by not begging in the face of injustice, boy...

grin
Alright Sir.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Mustiboy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Luisema4luv:

abeg leave matter for mathias and trash for lawma biko
okay Sir
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by yetunsbay(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
gidieberry:
For your jumia orders, contact me as I am a jumia sales agent. The best deal await you

To reach me faster on whatsapp CLICK HERE
hi bro, I need 9s pls
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by gidieberry(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
yetunsbay:
hi bro, I need 9s pls
the one available presently on Jumia is not as cheap as what resellers have been dishing out here.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by yetunsbay(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
gidieberry:
the one available presently on Jumia is not as cheap as what resellers have been dishing out here.
can u get for me fr any supplier ? 6/128
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
I finished installing the Gcam on my note9s but the camera Is not even up to the quality of my main camera, and it's always darker? What could be the cause
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
postdigger:

The selfie is not that great though

If you know your way with the stock camera app it is good. Know where to face when taking selfies and use the slider to adjust light also make sure you tap to focus
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
postdigger:
I finished installing the Gcam on my note9s but the camera Is not even up to the quality of my main camera, and it's always darker? What could be the cause

Post photos of both GCam Vs Stock taken from the same spot at the same period.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
genius43:

Post photos of both GCam Vs Stock taken from the same spot at the same period.
First is stock camera, second is gcam

3 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
genius43:

If you know your way with the stock camera app it is good. Know where to face when taking selfies and use the slider to adjust light also make sure you tap to focus
People seem not to believe their stock camera again o.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Both were made with flash and selfies were the worst
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by fermims: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
genius43:

Someone suggested disabling autostart. Secondly uninstall clear cache and download latest version from playstore
cry
genius43:

Someone suggested disabling autostart. Secondly uninstall clear cache and download latest version from playstore
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by fermims: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
fermims:
cry
really
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by fantilopezzy: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
postdigger:
thought the main camera of note 9s is great what do you need gcam for?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by hardeycute(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
postdigger:

Are you kidding me? Seems you're used to overexposed pics, look at those details in the Gcam photo na.

What was your former phone?

9 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by micxwell(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
hardeycute:
Are you kidding me? Seems you're used to overexposed pics, look at those details in the Gcam photo na.

People love overexposed shots cheesy
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Sinbo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please guys my redmi note 7 went off while i was trying to take picture since thursday evening and all effort to power on the phone has proven abortive, its not charging, tried manual flashing by holding the power button nd the volume key still nothing. Pls i need help please i bought the phone just last year.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
postdigger:

The Gcam is better. The first you used flash and the details are poor compared to the second
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sinbo:
Please guys my redmi note 7 went off while i was trying to take picture since thursday evening and all effort to power on the phone has proven abortive, its not charging, tried manual flashing by holding the power button nd the volume key still nothing. Pls i need help please i bought the phone just last year.

That phone needs to be opened and the battery should be disconnected and reconnected and see if turns on
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Sinbo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
genius43:

That phone needs to be opened and the battery should be disconnected and reconnected and see if turns on
Thanks boss. Have been trying to reach u guys since thursday, i discovered d old thread was close, thank God i found this one. Pls any trusted person u can recommed becus they seems not to knw hw to even open d phone in benin. Or wat is my chance if i take it to calcare. It still under a year. Thanks boss pls i really need to wake the phone.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sinbo:

Thanks boss. Have been trying to reach u guys since thursday, i discovered d old thread was close, thank God i found this one. Pls any trusted person u can recommed becus they seems not to knw hw to even open d phone in benin. Or wat is my chance if i take it to calcare. It still under a year. Thanks boss pls i really need to wake the phone.

Calcare is for Tecno phones, you have to send the phone to Raya in Warri.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by naijasensei: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Mustiboy:

Well, I care a lot about reopening of the former thread. You don't seem to understand how much of a help the thread renders to the Xiaomi movement. No one would see an over-7000-page thread and not be tempted to open it. That's where the conversion begins.

The only thread that has more pages than the Xiaomi on the entire Nairaland is the Super Eagles thread.

Jboixxx that you quoted even suffered more from that thread deletion? How, you ask? Jboixxx put together a compilation thread of the very best nuggets that were dropped on the main thread, and most of the nuggets were linked to the main thread. Guess what? All those links disappeared when the main thread was initially deleted.
While the main thread was still invisible, Jboixxx created a new compilation thread where he was able to replace the missing links. Guess what? Our powerful mod dragged his net over the new compilation thread and locked it; no explanation, no warning, no reasonable reason. How would you feel if you spent several late nights trying to fix something someone else broke, and then just before you are done that same person destroys what you were working on?
I felt slighted when you typed that the mod was right with what he did, and you went ahead to beg him to reopen the old thread. First off, the old thread is gone, most of us here have moved on. Secondly, begging or pleading with those who have an imperial mindset is a wastage of time - it will only harden such a person. We know, most of us know we did no wrong so it would be pointless begging anyone - we have our pride intact, we are not beggars.

P.S. Do you want to know something truly funny? That thread had useful information for owners of all phone brands, information about purchasing things on the Google Play store, information about shipping items from abroad, and so many other educational tidbits. Do you know the amount of traffic that thread brought to nairaland? Guess who is losing?

24 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2020
hardeycute:

Infinix
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 12:39am On Jun 07, 2020
genius43:

The Gcam is better. The first you used flash and the details are poor compared to the second
I used flash on both, u think so because I snapped my hand the pictures I took were poor
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2020
postdigger:

Infinix
No wonder
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Ever since I updated my muiu to the latest version my battery has refused to die 6 percent in almost an hour. I haven't seen a con of this device yet

6 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2020
IHateNairaland:
No wonder
I know grin
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by fantilopezzy: 2:20am On Jun 07, 2020
postdigger:
Ever since I updated my muiu to the latest version my battery has refused to die 6 percent in almost an hour. I haven't seen a con of this device yet
what about screen quality? is it on par with other devices you have used?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by happy662(m): 3:24am On Jun 07, 2020
postdigger:
what make are u using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.