Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? (959 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls / I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by 01pudesseld: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Who do you feel sorry for, and why do you feel sorry for them?

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
My guy! He is in love with a girl, who does not like him rather the girl is crushing on me. My guy calls her most times, which she hardly answer and most times won't return his missed calls. Now this same lady will call me more 20 minutes and not in a hurry to end our conversation.
Why I feel sorry for my guy, is because he is not good with talking to women and this one he likes now loves me. Though I can let go the girl cos I trust myself in that ministry but she won't let me be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by FanOfMyself: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
inspirator1:
My guy! He is in love with a girl, who does not like him rather the girl is crushing on me. My guy calls her most times, which she hardly answer and most times won't return his missed calls. Now this same lady will call me more 20 minutes and not in a hurry to end our conversation.
Why I feel sorry for my guy, is because he is not good with talking to women and this one he likes now loves me. Though I can let go the girl cos I trust myself in that ministry but she won't let me be.
What happened to the "bro code" ? Talk her over with your Guy and show him proofs, free him from his zombie state. Then do whatever you want with her... If your guy figures it out on his own, it's not a good thing for the friendship

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by akaahs(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
My mum cause she's a widow, lost her job, have 8 children to Carter for.

9 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Blankstare(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
inspirator1:

It's a stage most of us went through, that your same
guy go later turn bado, e go bad pass you... everybody get im time for woman matter... just help your guy by telling him the truth about the girl

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Gofwane(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerian youths. They keep on voting and killing themselves over these old scammers called politicians. Sense is very far away from them angry

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by YoungLionken(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
akaahs:

So your mom actually gave birth to "8",jeez! That's way too much,kai!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Myself..... local man is too broke angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by raphretle: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Well i feel sorry for the 65+ years old man in my area who is addicted to betting... Always carrying 2ft long betslip anyday anytime hoping to win big one day...

9 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by paulolee(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
feel sorry for my landlord son thats a graduate and have been searching for work since 2010, d guy once told me dt he is soo unlucky and he do feel like he gat no future to live for...
dis guy is what i called the most unluckiest human alive, whenever he gets job, de do sack him for stupid reasons, and he barely spends upto 4 months in a job..
wich normal person would be talking to himself and laughing loudly when alone and in work??
i do think is more of spiritual problem bt dm don carry am go cburches n spiritual houses bt no solution bt if yoy see this guy am talking about you wont know he gat any problem bt when you hear his story you would nearly cry for him..

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by zed7: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
I feel sorry for youths we have now. The country has failed them and unfortunately, they lack the ability to help themselves, they spend so much time thinking about sex and quick money.
I feel sorry for able bodied men and women who come online to beg. It's a reflection of the laziness culture of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by simplepee(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
I feel sorry for girls that follow Yahoo boys grin grin Because some Yahoo boys don't have conscience.

I feel sorry for lazy people because even the bible says no food for them smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
I feel sorry for Nigerian feminists..... you know why nah grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Humans.

We are busy fighting over things we'll die and leave one day

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by nuelsam: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
YoungLionken:

So your mom actually gave birth to "8",jeez! That's way too much,kai!!
just shut up if you've got nothing good to say instead of questioning his mums choice.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gofwane:
Nigerian youths. They keep on voting and killing themselves over these old scammers called politicians. Sense is very far away from them angry
U Just Made My Day, + Bet9ja Guyz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Meedon: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020

Small children suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Shanklee:
Myself..... local man is too broke angry
grin So Lowcool
Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Lamanii22(f): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
My dad... He is addicted to betting....

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by ERCROSS(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
I feel sorry for people with common sense. It's often painful dealing with those without it. It's like crying over the dead; the dead can't feel/understand the pain

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by OGWILLS123: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
angry angry
akaahs:
So your mom is also the cause of overpopulation in this country heh ! undecided
Eight children for what nah
any way may God help her embarassed angry >:
Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Yamleg: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
akaahs:
She messed herself up by giving birth to a whole 8.
Please don't make such mistake
Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tonyspecial:
grin So Lowcool
kpe no be international grin cheesy
Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by akaahs(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yamleg:

She messed herself up by giving birth to a whole 8.
Please don't make such mistake
D funny thing, I warn her when she gave birth to d 5th one but went ahead to birth more.
Nah highest 3
Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by akaahs(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
OGWILLS123:
angry angry
So your mom is also the cause of overpopulation in this country heh ! undecided
Eight children for what nah
any way may God help her embarassed angry >:
Amen oo
Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
For old people, you can only cure their addiction with another addiction.
And buy more things for him rather than giving him money..

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Camelot65: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
I feel sorry for my guy friend, He's so into a lady who doesn't love him, Even with all red flags and advices given to him, he isn't backing out grin

I just dey pity am

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Myself because my decency didn't favour me

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by Annabimbola(f): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Myself

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by HomerTimpson: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
pool or the other?
Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by HomerTimpson: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Benitam:
Myself because my decency didn't favour me
its time you favour your decency mam

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? by HomerTimpson: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Annabimbola:
Myself
and why ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In An Interview Nengi Said She Once Had Sex Wit Davido..this Is Shocking (video) / Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands / Today Is My Birthday Wish Me Well Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.