Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This (963 Views)

Men Share Their Heartbreaking Experience With Vagina People / Why Are Men No More Calling Women Ladies, Babe But Vagina People / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by Lightangel65: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
My neigbour lost his job about a year and half ago and since then he basically sits at home 247, his wife goes to work and brings food home, he does all jobs like cooking, cleening and washing, no matter what anyone tells him he isnt ready to get another job. So in this situation their gender roles reversed so is it ok or not, should it stay like this cause we still have a man and woman
Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by telkevog(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Learn to mind your business and stop being a busybody in another person's matter. Even the Bible said it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by Lightangel65: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
telkevog:
Learn to mind your business and stop being a busybody in another person's matter. Even the Bible said it!

Stfu or go Bleep a pig
Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by ERCROSS(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't know what kinda shit you've been smoking these days, but I salute the one that inspired this thread title sad
Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by MajesticKris: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mind ur business,cus if you had a job too you won't be putting ur mouth dia grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by Lightangel65: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
MajesticKris:
Mind ur business,cus if you had a job too you won't be putting ur mouth dia grin

Shuu
Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by Lightangel65: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
ERCROSS:
I don't know what kinda shit you've been smoking these days, but I salute the one that inspired this thread title sad

Just plain weed hope thays not illegal
Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ha God embarassed
Re: Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This by Fmlao: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Not only smokers are liable to die young...Those that cannot mind their business are liable to die young.

Imagine bringing someone else family to Nairaland for discussion.
U think we will roast the guy for you, so that you can boss him around in the area. NO WAY!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Let Me Be Your Sugar Daddy" - Don Jazzy Announce His Sugar Daddy Status / Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive / What Stands Out In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.